• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
So far, I've eaten two hard-boiled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal with almonds and raisins. Starting the day with some good fiber and protein, haha. For lunch today, my mom is planning make chipotle chicken thighs and a few grilled corn. We'll probably have some banana milkshake, too. I don't what we'll be having for dinner tonight, but I'm sure it'll be something delicious! (:

Years
Oxtail noodle soup with daikon and napa cabbage, garnished with parsley and some gochujang. Followed up with a bit of cheese and dry red wine. Dessert was a plum. Overall light and delicious. There's leftover soup to do this again tomorrow :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Treated myself to a chocolate cake this evening. I love a chocolate cake, well, any time really.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Since im working in the office for now i had lunch at the cafeteria. Scrambled eggs with bacon and peppers, a nice chicken fajita and some french fries, as well as applie pie for dessert. It was all really yummy and im pretty full (:

Years
Breafkast:

Milk, a slice of apple, grapes, roast chicken, two slices of multigrain bread, half an avocado, and raspberry cheesecake.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ate a bowl of cheerios, a banana, a slice of toast and a cup of orange juice for breakfast.

Right now for lunch I am going to eat grilled chicken salad with Italian dressing. :3

dlanijer

Dual Wielding
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Lunch today was a special kind of baked sushi roll: it's called a Hot Hot Crunchy Roll and it's basically a Shrimp Tempura roll with spicy mayo on top and lots of crunchy goodness.

Tonight.. well me and the lady have to figure out what I'm gonna cook.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Veggie burrito from Chipotle, brownies my girlfriend made for me for my birthday, and cupcakes I got for my gf cause she's sick. :'D

Chipotle makes you so full, ftr.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Pinto beans. I eat them almost every day because I'm a bit too obsessed with them. Dey gud.

Not for every meal though, otherwise I'd worry about being severely deprived.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Today I had a bun for breakfast (yes, just a bun. sad right), spaghetti carbonara for lunch, rice with chicken, egg and vegetables for dinner and jackfruit for dessert.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My breakfast consisted of cold leftover chicken (I'm not big on breakfast). I haven't eaten since then, but I might get around to it soon. I wasn't home most of today and I don't really feel like cooking haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So far today I only had eggs for brunch and this cheesy enchilada Hamburger Helper mix (not very cheesy though more greasy cause my dad messed up on cooking it ) I'm eating right now for dinner.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I studied with a friend this evening and ate half a big bar of chocolate :x

Back