• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMXP - Pokemon Shiny Diamond

What starters do you want?

• Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years

New Mark's VS sprite! The game's OW will be to BW instead of HGSS if tebited15 finishes his Lucas sheet.

gsorby

Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
Years
@gsorby Well, how about your game Pokemon: The Nightmare? You stole the BAG, FIGHT, RUN, and POKEMON from O.G. Duke (omega groudon)'s Project "Pokemon Raptor"
And i have a new sprite for Lucas, it's made by this guy Tell me if it's good.
(pic at attachments)
Hypocrite. Just pure Hypocrite. How dare you say I stole something when: 1, I actually didn't they just look alike and 2) You claimed people were on your game team when they actually weren't, now that's sorta stealing. And listen, this was supposed to be constructive criticism. You not supposed to throw it back in my face and lash out at me ¬_¬ god some people...

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
Awesome! I love your maps, so full and professional!
And the Pokeballs falling off the table is a nice touch.
Good job. :)
You totally shouldn't have said that,he obviously doesn't know English well.A comment like that would just give him hope and more ignoring helpful posts.

And yeah KingSnivy,I've checked the game and the so called "new" screenshots that you posted.You probably won't understand this but,the "new" screens is just one added screenshot stacked upon the old ones who are still unchanged.The screenshot("New") is pretty much showing the event talking before you get the pokemon with bad mapping(Again.)

I really suggest you improve on your English before deciding to work on a game.I mean,come on! even Luka(Who apparently didn't know english well at first.) actually attempted to learn english and took into the constructive criticism.

(Of course,Luka obviously pretty much knew it at the right level at that time.KingSnivy's pretty lost in it,I pretty much like checking in this thread for the mistakes and ignoring he does.)

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
And now guys, i have prepared a little thing.

capture000.jpg

That's about the X-Transcriver thing i posted at Resource Center.
I'm not Gleer, that's just a simple Name-Type.

Last edited:

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Your maps are way too spaced out, just add a little more stuff in, or npc's like some pokemon or random people.

marcc5m

what
Years
BigCorn Town? Can't you come up with a better Town name?

Personally I think BigCorn town is an amazing name. It reminds me of Green Giants and fat people happily eating sweetcorn, and farmers. Such an original and creative name.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
And now guys, i have prepared a little thing.

capture000.jpg

That's about the X-Transcriver thing i posted at Resource Center.
I'm not Gleer, that's just a simple Name-Type.

Looks nice, dude. Keep it up.

And everyone else, please shut up about the maps. I'm remaking them on the 17th. So just bear with us.

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
lolwut.

Just so you guys know, I'm confused as hell about if I'm the mapper or not D:
I didn't make that.

The maps will look something like this:
clickhereifyouwannalive
That map you posted is what everybody wants to see.After looking at that map then back to King Snivy's,I keep on wondering and wondering if he's even doing anything to help with the project.

I mean,he obviously maps,events,and sprites a little but the maps are obviously messed up and empty(Which you have to fix.),events have confusing grammar(Someone fixes the grammar),and sprites from resources.

So is anyone actually on the team? because one,the first post containing info on the team isn't updated.And two,if Neo-Spriteman is on the team then where's the map he made? @King Snivy, Examples can show created maps you know,it doesn't have to be a quick placing of random tiles to show things off.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
This thread continues to be confusing.

That was a good map(neospriteman's one) Some of the paths are a bit small, but overall good.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
I am not helping you anymore. At first I felt sorry for you, but now that I'm reading more carefully, I see this:

Archivements
Name: Poke-Kick
HowToGet: Kick a Caterpie at Sunring Town
Prize: Potion​

Man, what the hell? You stole this from ME!
Click Here Skip to 1:50, and you'll see.

Man, no. Just no. Don't use the tiles I gave you. Get them yourself, jackass.
And, if I get banned, I get banned. So be it.

Man, I got a headache.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back