• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your preferred web browser?

What web browser do you use?

• Firefox

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 103 50.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm a Chrome girl. Used Firefox for years but it started being a little butthead like a year or two ago so I switched to Chrome and never went back.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
At the moment I prefer Safari, because I find it works better for my Macbookpro and with my iPhone4. I do like Firefox and Google Chrome, though. I've used Firefox for the longest out of the 3 I've listed, but I kind of like GoogleChrome more then Firefox.

Sirfetch’d

Firefox by far is the best. No contest. I do love the IE9 song in their commercial though.

Years
I like Chrome and Rockmelt.

Rockmelt is my favourite with its integration with facebook and push notifications from websites of your choice (otherwise it is basically the same as chrome) but Chrome is better if you're going to be unsociable XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
I'm using Firefox. It's just so fast and I rarely get viruses like I did with Internet Explorer; and it doesn't crash like my Google Chrome did(I don't know if it was too powerful for my computer or what).

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I used to use Firefox a lot since it was faster than Chrome and... *cough* Internet Explorer *cough* as is every other browser, but on my new computer it was slower for some reason so I switched to Chrome which was just about as fast as Firefox so stuck with it. Now I'm too used to it to switch back to Firefox.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I prefer Chrome, but my computer prefers Firefox. Therefore, I use Firefox because it doesn't crash on me regularly. Might have to try Chrome again, I kind of miss it...

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I use Firefox. It's very convenient for me, and I don't think I'll be switching browsers for a while.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I did use Firefox in my old computer but it kept lagging in my new one so i switched to Chrome and i've been using it ever since.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Chrome is my main preference of browsers. Firefox is a close second because I'm very convinced at their latest update. It runs very smoothly and doesn't require much CPU to run too many tabs. But right now I am very emotionally attached to Chrome because I run a few extensions on there and I refuse to let them go. xD

I like Chrome because it's very fast and smooth, and their themes are amazing.

Totodilesteel99

Lord of Awesomeness
Years
Chrome is my main preference of browsers. Firefox is a close second because I'm very convinced at their latest update. It runs very smoothly and doesn't require much CPU to run too many tabs. But right now I am very emotionally attached to Chrome because I run a few extensions on there and I refuse to let them go. xD

I like Chrome because it's very fast and smooth, and their themes are amazing.
I must agree completely.
I run like that.
I'm posting on Fire Fox right now, but I'm usually on Chrome.
They are, the 2 best browsers.

Back