• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Spooky

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'd go for a lab, but only if we have a Frankenstein Monster equivalent Pokemon.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Yeah. Franjenstein's monster would be...an interesting type of pokemon. Could it be a semi legendary? If they would make one I bet it would be ghost/flying etc. But I dont know pokemon referencing the real world is always a bit weird for me. Although real world has been referred to many times in the francises.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ghost/Fighting I would assume. High stats, and a decent tank. Also comes with an exclusive ghost type punching move.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Damn typed flying when should be fighting. Oh well. :D I would say it could also be Ghost/dark or Ghost/electrick. And for singature move...a ghost type multiturn move would be new. There havent been many ghost type legendaries huh. :/ (Giratina being the most prominent)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
A ghost town, catacombs, or a plain old cemetery. Those all sound fun. We've had a few towers, namely Lavender and Celestial, Mt. Pyre, and the Old Chateau. I keep seeing something about a Haunted Mansion in B2/W2 . . . is that the same as the Litwick mansion from the anime? I've yet to play them, and that episode happens to be one of the few I've seen of BW, lol.

But, after watching < this > video a few days ago, I've felt the need for some creepy pokemon stuff. I mean, it adds to the fun, after all, lol.

What about just a cemetery with no music...and readable tombstones if you press A by touching them. Then, by pressing the tombstones in a certain order(given in the strategy guide or something), you access a secret sidequest where you can obtain a hard-to-get ghost type pokemon through a spooky chain of events.

Yes.
Just the act of having no music play could make it so much creepier . .. lonely . . . oh my.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I really like the catacombs idea. What if...what if there were a bunch of grunts from the villainous team down there that got lost, and you had to save them, even though they were bad? That seems like the sort of cutesy "unlikely friendship" these people like. But they could also make it very creepy..."I...I was heading back to the base and then...then I heard a voice calling out in the dark, and I...I felt like I should follow it...and it was dark, foggy, and I didn't know where I was...*excessive use of ellipses*" yeah, they'll probably ruin it to keep the rating...but yeah it would make some GOOOOOOOOD creepypastas.

Personally, I don't want a Frankenstein. I mean, Golurk is my Frankenstein.

Last edited:
Years
Catacombs would be amazing in my opinion! Also, I'd love to see an obelisk or maybe a haunted temple of some sort? I think the latter two are less likely, since the region appears to be based on France, but I'd like them nonetheless! I like the haunted areas in Pokemon games, they're interesting elements to the story. It'd be cool if they played a larger role and we got to learn more of the history of these places.

But as for more places, maybe a haunted vineyard would be cool? Just kidding of course, but that makes me think - what about a whole route or something that's supposedly haunted? It'd be like a haunted bog willed with fog, and there could be eerie music and maybe a hinkypunk pokemon that would try to lead you astray?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Catacombs would be amazing in my opinion! Also, I'd love to see an obelisk or maybe a haunted temple of some sort? I think the latter two are less likely, since the region appears to be based on France, but I'd like them nonetheless! I like the haunted areas in Pokemon games, they're interesting elements to the story. It'd be cool if they played a larger role and we got to learn more of the history of these places.

But as for more places, maybe a haunted vineyard would be cool? Just kidding of course, but that makes me think - what about a whole route or something that's supposedly haunted? It'd be like a haunted bog willed with fog, and there could be eerie music and maybe a hinkypunk pokemon that would try to lead you astray?

Haunted vineyard sounds totally okay, and logical to find in the region. All the grapejuice found there or w/e would reduce your Pokemon's happiness, due to it being "haunted"! Also it'd be fun to explore at night imo.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
A ghost town, catacombs, or a plain old cemetery. Those all sound fun. We've had a few towers, namely Lavender and Celestial, Mt. Pyre, and the Old Chateau. I keep seeing something about a Haunted Mansion in B2/W2 . . . is that the same as the Litwick mansion from the anime? I've yet to play them, and that episode happens to be one of the few I've seen of BW, lol.

But, after watching < this > video a few days ago, I've felt the need for some creepy pokemon stuff. I mean, it adds to the fun, after all, lol.

Yes.
Just the act of having no music play could make it so much creepier . .. lonely . . . oh my.

A ghost town might work, but it kind of seems a waste of a town tbh. Unless maybe it's part of the main quest, where you get rid of the evil ghosts, and then it becomes populated, idk.

Anyone else want someone to be kidnapped by a Hypno and you have to save them?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Anyone else want someone to be kidnapped by a Hypno and you have to save them?

n I don't think it'd be appropriate for older ghosts to play an important role now given Hypno was a thing like 5 generations ago, I'd much rather see new ones if there's any kidnapping going on.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I can see a ghost town can work. This is pretty out there, but, it can be a ghost town that worshiped spectral spirits Speaking of which, I'd rather see more spirits this time. Hey, this is a stretch, but what if, these 'spirits'are important with the legendary pokemon? I mean consider this - there can be 'elemental ghost spirits' in which they can be like, the trio legendary pokemon or something.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I want there to be memorial where you can go and battle a legendary ghost type Pokemon.

Back