• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
1158, are the EV values for the 4th & 5th Gen pokes correct? Like say, Bliztle gives 1 Speed EV.

I think majority of the EV Values of Pokemon are correct, but there might be some of them have wrong data of this.

this hack is GREAT!!! I'm really like the fact that we can buy all TM, hold items, and pp max in a store!!! no more saving that thing!
aside some minor grammar and typo, I'm loving this game! 8/10 for me

Edit: where can I get Macho Brace?

Sorry, it seems that I forgot to put it somewhere.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
HACK is looking promising as well as the tiles are looking cool too. Well Done for that. That made me want to play it after I finish my other hack

Many typographical errors in the text though. Do you know of any tool that can edit texts in hacks? I may post a version with the right grammar and so on.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 28, 2019
Hapiness... the ones I remember are chansey and riolu.

Stones... to get glaceon in this hack you will need the eevee-s which someone is going to give you and use moon stone on him.

The others you usually need to trade if im not in mistake evolve at lvl 55/60 or something like that.

A question for the developer is gallade available in this hack?

I just got my Eevee and I want tI evolve it into Glaceon. I have a Moon Stone, but when I tried to use it it said No use in eevee. I tried using it and said No effect. Am I missing something?

Years
I just got my Eevee and I want tI evolve it into Glaceon. I have a Moon Stone, but when I tried to use it it said No use in eevee. I tried using it and said No effect. Am I missing something?

Did you see the "-S"? An Eevee and an Eevee-S is different.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
where are strenght? i want it then go i to the next city/town

You can get it from the Black Belt which near the exit of Mt.Skywall(The part which you need to use HM04 to clean the way).

Well i am kinda stucked right now. Currently at Amber Yellow town. Cannot find the gym leader or go any further because i need Surf to get on the next route

Go left, get through Cayon Passage and visit the Cutter's House on the end of the road, after the event there, go to the library to look for the leader.

Years
Silly me not to watch that cave opening but ah well I passed that event. Man so fed up with training all 6 pokes in the team that I decided to just complete the game with only my Axew

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
Indeed, this does look quite legit. Looking forward to trying it out at a later time. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Years
OK the game is very nice in terms of graphics and tiles. But the problem is due to unavailibility of Location guide I am frustrated to chose any wild poke for my team apart from that Axew of course. Can any one help me in this?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Hey i need help , this game is nt opening for me :(
Its saying its not supported ...
Its UPS file right , and so i cant play...what to do ?? :(

Years
Hey i need help , this game is nt opening for me :(
Its saying its not supported ...
Its UPS file right , and so i cant play...what to do ?? :(

*sigh* Here we go again.

Patch the UPS file on your base ROM (a clean Emerald ROM for this hack) using a UPS patcher (like Tsukoyomi).
Read posts before you post anything else.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
OK the game is very nice in terms of graphics and tiles. But the problem is due to unavailibility of Location guide I am frustrated to chose any wild poke for my team apart from that Axew of course. Can any one help me in this?

The Location guide broke down? That's unexpective, well, I think I can just tell you that some special Pokemon can be obtained from some people in each towns/cities. Majority of them are powerful enough for you(I think), and you can find a Spiritomb in the church of Redwood City, by the way, you can find Celebi once you get TM28 and be able to access Rumors Forest.

Years
Nice game enjoying it. I can confirm that Graveller evolves into Golem at Level 42, just in case someone is wondering. I can confirm that happiness works because I got my Crobat. I ditched Axew and Lampent because I wasn't satisfied with their movesets.
My team so far ( up to the fire gym );
Sceptile
Golem
Crobat
Vaporeon

Did you talk to the NPC in different towns? You can get several starters, egg etc.

Last edited:
Back