• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen What's your name?

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
Every name from Black onwards have been based on my trainer OCs. I have used Myth in Black, and Jester in Black 2. In X, however, I will use Myth again.

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
I've always used my first name (Keith) in every gen I've played in. But for both X and Y I'll use my middle name for One game and My Last Name for the other.

For X I'll name my character Robert (middle name) and for Y I'll name my character Austin (last name)

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
mine is always Jeanne. no matter what. But i might be in a dilemma if that info is to throw us off.... Should i pick the guy cause his name is jean or should i pick the girl, since im also a girl?

Guy

just a guy
Years
A longer character limit has been confirmed? Where? I haven't seen it yet. xD

Either way, I always use D9001.
It's evident by Pancham's French name, Pandespiègle which is two letters longer than the normal character limit and Parabolic Charge which is sixteen characters long compared to the normal twelve.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been in the habit of naming myself Alli or Allison since mid-gen V, so I'll probably go with one of the two again. I have no intentions of playing as the male character.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I'll be Alec, which is my real name. I dunno, it makes the game more personal. My sister does the same, but instead of naming her rival after her real life rival (like me), she has a tradition of naming him "Poop," "Poopy," or "Pooppants."
I worry about her sometimes...

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I just got Pokemon White Version and Pokemon White Version 2 the other day, but will be using my actual name through every Pokemon game.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I usually give my trainers random (and sometimes unusual) names. Now I can be even more creative with trainer/pokemon names.

Last edited:

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
I've always been Jetfire. That name has stuck to me since I was a kid to the time I used to run my own Pokemon forum lol

Jetfire and Pokemon for me will always be.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I always name myself Dominic, because its my favorite name.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
When I don't have any other ideas I normally name the character after myself: Tara. Though sometimes when I have felt like it I would name them something else. Though I cannot think of any names except maybe once in which I would be glad that they have risen the character limit if they do.

Back