• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Is there a sort of soundtrack for Raptor EX I could download?

You don't need to, their's an audio file with all the music inside.
There are too many pages for me to go through all of them, so Im not sure if this has been asked already or not. The two items that evolve Magmar and Electabuzz, are they in the game because I have not seen them. If they are not in the game, how or what level do they evolve?

I'm not too sure but I think you just trade them in the communications centre.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
if i understand well ur work is finished right?
i believe that is a marvelous team and i want to ask u if ur team want to work whit us (MMO pokemon, we already hv lot of advances, no fakemons) if ur interested plz let me know

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
Animations?

This question was prolly asked and answered somewhere around here, but are all the battle animations the same little fireball? Don't know if they weren't added or if there's something wrong with my version(latest version).

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
i'm suddenly stuck somewhere right after darkrai send me and steven to the reverse dimension... can some1 fix my save?...

User12345678

Wichu, I'm just offering some constructive criticism here -

Raptor EX is perfect......except there are tons of spelling errors in the dialogue, escpecially building up to the Arceus fight. Some of them are so bad the sentences don't make sense. Do you think you could fix this in a new version of EX?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
This question was prolly asked and answered somewhere around here, but are all the battle animations the same little fireball? Don't know if they weren't added or if there's something wrong with my version(latest version).

Yeah, it's normal. Essentials never came with attack animations so the owner chose not to insert them with the time it takes.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
Egg?

Is Mananphy in an egg? cuz i found an egg south of Breakport City, where you dive at, after you dive you go up, and I think that's it.

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
I was wondering how you made the trade system because it would be awsome if I could use it in my game. you could even trade between my game and Raptor because I am using Poccil's kit.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2015
Could anyone try to make a base experience guide? That is a guide showing how much exp a pokemon needs to go from level 1 to 100. For example in a normal game Wailord needs 1,640,000 exp.

dragonfyfe

pokeman
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2011
There is an error i found while in the pal park entrance. You can walk through the windows. Do you know how to fix this?

EDIT: also when i sell an item the image and description stay the same.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2011
Basics

Just as a reminder to those who do not know or have forgotten. Backup your saved game. It is real easy to do by opening the folder and copying the "Game.rxdata" file and pasting to another location. If you store it in a usb drive then it will be safe if your system crashes. Also nice to run a separate game but with all your current pokemon.

Save before doing legendary battles. If you can not catch the legendary pokemon then simply quit without saving and try again. Also if it takes 30 pokeballs and you can't catch the pokemon then quit without saving and try again. After a few runs you most likely will catch with very few pokeballs.

If you like to play with cheating, errrrr manipulating the game, Then save a copy of the game before doing something like picking which legendary to catch when you have a choice. Then catch the first one and save. Close the game and copy that file to another location or rename. Now load the original file before the choice and choose the other legendary to fight. Now do trades from the two separate saved files.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
Can anyone give me a save from pokemon raptor 1.1 (not ex) i had one but mu stupid f------ computer delete that save (master ball and 10 rare candies)

Sorry for my English

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
I know cheating is bad, but i have already about 250 Pokemon caught in this version and im a little bite tired of battling with the weakest (lvl 20, 30), so if anyone could tell me a way to get more masterballs to catch them i would be thankfull.

About this game, i like it.

Is it possible to get all 386 as said in the first page?

Last edited:

ゼクロム

こんにちは!
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Downloading the game tomorrow. I got a questions, where's the 8th badge, unless their's only seven to collect.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2012
League

I got HM07 from that cave and now Oak says something about Gaia Wings. Do I need beat Gaia Wings again, before I can go to Torxia League?

Eagledelt

=)?
Years
This is the first hack that I will play, and if this hack interested me, man, you did one outstanding job! Congratulations, really good job!

Back