• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
SylveonStar- That's alright ^^

I think all the students have a cellphone? I mean, even Nami has one xD unless there is an exception between the students.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Lerion doesn't, unless there are student models...And it would be a bit of a stretch to say "His telekinesis lets him receive cell calls XD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sagishi has one, but seeing as he doesn't have many friends, it's only been used once: to call his mother.

Yami and Luna would ask "What is a 'phone'...?"

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm actually kinda curious about something.

I've been keeping Ryuu's race a secret but what do you guys think? What kind of race do you guys think he is? :p

Dusk is not allowed to answer this question.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Segregation! D:<

Guys, guys, I got this. He's obviously a flying spaghetti monster God. And before you say anything, of course it's possible!

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm actually kinda curious about something.

I've been keeping Ryuu's race a secret but what do you guys think? What kind of race do you guys think he is? :p

Dusk is not allowed to answer this question.

Ryuu is clearly a Dicapricorn. He is the embodiment of Leonardo Dicaprio as a Youkai.

Frio has a cellphone, which he has forgotten.

Sephear

Years
Those times when I don't get notifications for my subscribed threads for some reason and I miss out on a bunch of posts I could react to because I'm too dumb to just scan the forums occasionally.

I have no idea what Ryuu is, but it would be awesome if he was some kind of Dragon, they're mah favorite mythical creatures.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Ryuu being a dragon would prove to be quite interesting, considering the leader/founder of Fairytale or the instigator of the youkai/human split was also a dragon [as stated by Ryuu]... combined with the fact that Divine was in Fairytale [spying(?!)]...

THERE'S A LOVE TRIANGLE SOMEWHERE HERE, I KNOW THERE IS

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
War with his sister? Does it turn out that Ryuu is a...well...ryuu (dragon) and his sister is the head of Fairytale?

http://translate.google.com/#ja/en/りゅう

Also, Yorick has no phone. I doubt he'd be able to handle any smartphones and even with an older phone he wouldn't feel comfortable using it before reading an entire book on how they work.

Sephear

Years
I honestly Didn't know Ryuu meant Dragon haha, I was thinking of it because I remember a mention somewhere that his abilities had to do with fire, and he's old, and being our enigmatic teacher I assumed he wasn't one of the species we can choose from and I love Dragons, thus my theory wish was born.

Love in the Youkai world...Love in the real world seems like it couldn't possibly be more complicated already, until you look at almost ANY other universe.

Khawill

<3
Years
Rant on the Neko-Girl club in Lord's post
Spoiler:

Rant aside, if Ryuu is a dragon (and not a unicorn like I suspected) then there needs to be a time travel ark where all of the group goes back in time to the middle ages and has to fight a dragon without their youkai powers. Actually, this needs to happen either way.

*Edit: Put an idiot, a dead guy, and a blind mage on a search for traps, and there will be a lot of arguing and getting lost. Though I could imagine a conversation between both groups to be hilarious, albeit entirely unstable.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
It's funny how hard it is NOT to find an analog to something in the real world if you think about almost anything from fiction.

Wow, stuff from what may as well be 3-C's mini Athletics Club sure is moving along smoothly :D I feel like I should wait for some Luna and Yami postage but as soon as there is I'm so ready to go.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Lord Sephear- Well, I just posted so go take a look :P

I posted as Nami first and then edited the post to write Luna's post there too. I will do this more often because my laptop is starting to act weird and occasionally turns itself off without my permission.

Sephear

Years
Wow, that's awesome! Cheese for everyone! And I'm not going to take it back like a certain prince of madness.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I didn't notice, but now I did, so I'd like Muenster. If that's possible.

Sephear, the plot hole exploitation [I mean, Lerion noticing it] in your post is maddening. And now I'm asking myself the question, without even comprehending it myself.

It's mind-boggling.

Last edited:
Back