• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Hey, what's up my fellow queer Americans? Did you hear about this conference for conservative values and so on where one of the speakers said that we can't have liberty and homosexuality at the same time? That gays are the biggest threat to the country? And did I mention that all the Republican presidential candidates were there and presumably agreed with this? (Did any of them speak out against this? No.)

Get your daily dose of crazy here.

Can I say that I am not surprised at all by this?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Hey, what's up my fellow queer Americans? Did you hear about this conference for conservative values and so on where one of the speakers said that we can't have liberty and homosexuality at the same time? That gays are the biggest threat to the country? And did I mention that all the Republican presidential candidates were there and presumably agreed with this? (Did any of them speak out against this? No.)

Get your daily dose of crazy here.

Ron Paul also won their straw poll. Oh, the irony.

Anyway, have you ever wondered exactly what the "homosexual agenda" is that crazies keep ranting about? Apparently this is it (CAUTION: Some of this is offensive):

THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
Homosexuals prey on children.

* 33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex
* There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States
* Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor
* 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age
* Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality"
* Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) . See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
* 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age
lmao I'd say that's correct. They just conveniently left out the fact that these homosexuals were probably also under 19 years of age.

I'm sorry, but I cannot stop laughing at this stuff. If they actually had the potential to cause harm then it would be a different story but they're just ridiculous human beings and anybody in their right mind is able to see that.

TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH! RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT!!!!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

I don't think you should entirely give up internet dating but you NEED to make your next partner understand your boundaries and values very early on in the relationship. And stress them. Not everyone online is flexible- and there are people in heterosexual relationships where this betrayal happens. But I agree with what some other people said on the steps you should take- I just don't want you to give up hope ;_;

Years
Wow. Those fools have a really cheap looking website.

33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex
Like a 17 y/o and an 18 y/o. OMG a year apart. That is so wrong.

73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age
Half of all homosexuals are women. Therefore, assuming that all homosexual men have had sex with boys under 19 then nearly half of homosexual women have also. Some people didn't pay much attention in math class.

"TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT"
What an awful slogan. That doesn't even rhyme.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Here is an excerpt of a thread on the Facebook page called Gay Rights, which I frequent. This is where I was attempting to persuade some trolls that they were wrong, but it was in vain. Warning: there is offensive material within the spoiler.
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Trolls will be trolls. No point in arguing with them. Even if they do agree with you, they'll still troll you because, you guessed it, they're trolls.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Mhmm, pretty much exactly what QuilavaKing said.

Trolls are trolls regardless of sexual orientation. They're just arguing with you because they get a kick out of evoking an emotional response outta you. Some of them might have been bigots, but I'm thinkin' most of 'em were just in that for the lulz.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Here is an excerpt of a thread on the Facebook page called Gay Rights, which I frequent. This is where I was attempting to persuade some trolls that they were wrong, but it was in vain. Warning: there is offensive material within the spoiler.
:( I don't think feeding the trolls really helps. No one listens to reason.

Melody

Banned
Years
Yeah, deoxys121-try not to feed the parasprites. They multiply that way ya know. ><

Ty, Definitely take a hiatus from dating...I try to aim for 6 months to a year before I try to get back in the game...unless someone actually approaches me...which is usually the case when I do break the rule a month or so early. Just as long as you put some chronological distance between you and the breakup, and give yourself enough time to come to thinking straight about what you learned from your last, and what you want from your next, is probably good enough in my book...but I won't disagree with anyone who advises for longer than what I do...time only heals this kind of thing anyway.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
OK guys, not that it really matters all that much, but I have officially taken over the LGBT Club! Landorus hasn't posted in here for at least a month and he hasn't been on PokeCommunity at all for ten days, so now it's MINE! ALL MINE!

I've updated the member list, which took three hours since it hadn't been done for a fair while and I had to find everybody who wasn't already on it and add them in; it was nearly 40 people lol. So that's all done now! Everybody is officially a member!

Melody

Banned
Years
Thankies SR~
This club is too awesome to let die. :p

Anyway I wanted to pose a question to everyone as it's something I'm a bit curious about.
Do you sometimes enjoy doing/wearing things that folks of the opposite gender typically do? By this I don't mean full out cross dressing, I just mean crossing the gender line for things that you like.

Why do you do it? (if applicable and you feel like answering it)

I ask these because I'm just want to know.

Years
You mean like a guy knitting or a girl, uh, playing paintball... or something?

I don't normally enjoy a lot of male-oriented things like sports and cars and computers. Here and there I can, but I don't get any particular thrill from crossing gender lines. I try to distance myself from anything that has too great an air of masculinity about it. It's really uncomfortable for me. I tend to hang out in 'gender neutral' territory with most of my activities.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years

Do you sometimes enjoy doing/wearing things that folks of the opposite gender typically do? By this I don't mean full out cross dressing, I just mean crossing the gender line for things that you like.

Why do you do it? (if applicable and you feel like answering it)
My friend and I were just talking about this last night.

I just pretty much do whatever's comfortable to me regardless of gender. For that reason people tend to think I'm a really weird mix of girly and not girly, and I tend to agree.

I think some of the things I like, such as videogames (including more "male" genres such as shooters and fighting games); certain movies; violent and action-packed TV shows; and stuff like that are usually considered masculine but I know a lot of girls who like them.

I also sometimes like wearing less girly clothes, i.e. t-shirts and jeans.
I could make a pretty big list but I think you get the idea. :P

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Watching My Little Pony is probably the girliest thing I do. lol

I do have a lot of friends online who are transsexuals, or just androgynous, so the idea of trying has certainly crossed my mind, but I doubt I ever will.

Back