• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh wow RNC..
Btw that case where you got Pokemon cards in them. Are those deck holders?

And wow, in that 2nd picture, your nails seems really long

Yes those came from BK a couple of years ago and I collected all of their cards from there!!
And BTW I didn't even realize my nails were even in the pics, those are for protecting my pokemon collection!! I was more worried about some one asking about the beer can in the back ground of a couple!! :laugh:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Here's my collection. Not as huge as RNC unfortunately but here's some.

To start off, here's my Pokemon Adventures Manga collection. I used to have the first volume of The Electric Tale of Pikachu, but I lost it :'(

Spoiler:

Here's my Pokemon cards collection

Spoiler:

Here are my games, I used to have way more than this, but I lost them too :(
Spoiler:

This is the only movie I could find. I also got the first movie, Pokemon 2000 and the 3rd movie as well.
Spoiler:

Here are some of the handbooks I own
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am sooooooo jealous that you have things I have not found!! But I can say that the maneger from GS is my friend and giving my more pokemon display things after christmas!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Really? I was expecting you to have all of the stuffs I got :C

And really...? I would wanna have ALL the Pokemon games, and the game guides of Pokemon HG/SS, D/P/Pt and BW D:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I don't want to brag, but if I see it, I get it, no matter if I already have it or not, I am sooooo spoiled, that's why I have some doubles of things, I don't want any one one else to have it!! :laugh:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have to have it just because it's some times rare and I forgot to put pics of my pikachu watch and keychain and necklace, that's just because they are not in the box!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Pogs comes in different designs x)

Those aren't my collection, it's just a random picture from Google to show you what are Pogs :P

I'm gonna post mines later on :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Can't wait!! Christmas, I'm getting 2 Pokemon plushes for Christmas!! Today my mom got me one and wrapped it up (she can't say which one since she doesn't know anything about them, tags have Pokemon logo on them, is all she can tell me). I know I'm getting Purrloin and another one. I'll upload the pictures tomorrow after the Christmas Party, and probably after coming back from work.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Got myself 2 new pokemon manga this christmas: Pokemon Adventures Volume 1 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team! Wow, I'm running out of space in my shelf...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've only been collecting for under 2 years.
My camera hates me, but I'll list what I have:

-First three (I think) Pokemon movies
-Some movie which the name I forget (based around Giratina and Shaymin)
-Pokedex book (HG/SS)
-Pokemon poster (#1-150 because they left out Mew)
-Let's Find Pokemon book
-Pokemon puzzle book

The following plushes:
Pikachu (2; one is missing and the other is bootleg)
Zorua
Dewott
Pignite
Manaphy (might be Phione; can't remember)
Duskull (favorite of my collection)
Pidove

Following figurines:
Snivy (2)
Drillbur
Tepig
Many more but I can't remember them

-Knit Pikachu hat
-Pikachu shirt
-Several hundred TCG cards (including two copies of Deoxys and Rayquaza legend)
-Squirtle candy dispenser (with Pokeball candies)
-Mew candy dispenser (with Pokeball candies)
-The package my first TCG cards came in (it's tacked up on my wall)
-Copy of Diamond version
-Copy of White version
-Copy of Heartgold version
-Copy of Soulsilver version

I have all of my Pokemon stuff together in my room, so maybe later I'll get a picture up. T:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I got Purrloin and Pansage plushy for Christmas!!
Spoiler:

Updated my photo in the first page of this thread with the majority of my collection

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Sorry if the photos are enormous and if the quality is crappy, I took them with my phone and idk how to fix it

My TCG Collection (Recently started collecting a few months ago these are some pages from my album)
Spoiler:

My plushes (Got Keldeo, Terrakion, Zoroark and Axew from Disneyworld last week)
Spoiler:

I have more, but this is all I could find for now

Last edited:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Wow, guys, these are some serious collections. I have a Budew pencil :I I'd show you, but I'm not at home. (Not that it's worth taking a picture of to begin with, it doesn't even have an eraser.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back