• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Some hacks have seen years without being updated, then one day out of the blue the original creator pushes a new beta. More than likely, if the creator is active, you'll get an update in a month or so...Having gone for barely over a month without an update isn't much of a delay compared to most of the hacks I've seen on this forum so far. :P

Maybe if we donate cash to him he'll get motivated. I've had a mental block on video editing pokemon abridged, but I'm sure fans throwing money at me would make me work harder x)

We have to remember these people do these things for free, their main reward is giving thousands of people entertainment :)

Years
Source?!! Date!? Or speculation? :P
Well I am hoping it to be soon and I can't discuss about the release dates you know... its against the rules...:nervous:

Soon...? That might be too hopeful.
:classic:Just letting the guys to be more hoprful and patient.. so that they don't go crazy and impatient you know:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
Maybe if we donate cash to him he'll get motivated. I've had a mental block on video editing pokemon abridged, but I'm sure fans throwing money at me would make me work harder x)

We have to remember these people do these things for free, their main reward is giving thousands of people entertainment :)

I would pay for this! It is so much better than all the actual games.

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
I downloaded the Lunar IPS, Pokemon Ash Gray, and have a clean FireRed Rom. But it isn't working. Do you maybe know the problem?
Thank you, and can't wait to play the game.

Years
I downloaded the Lunar IPS, Pokemon Ash Gray, and have a clean FireRed Rom. But it isn't working. Do you maybe know the problem?
Thank you, and can't wait to play the game.
First Patch that Ash grey file with the fire red ROM using Lunar IPS.. Rename that patched IPS file to Ash grey... Enjoy it's not that HARD ..

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Come on Meta. Exams are coming to a close or are done for many of us. Give the people what they need :D!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Hi, im new in the forum, and i want to play that game in my psp with emulator, but this game is not in gba file and i don find how to put in gba file, sorry if is a stupid question, but can someone send to me the game in gba file because i think that the game is good.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
Hi, im new in the forum, and i want to play that game in my psp with emulator, but this game is not in gba file and i don find how to put in gba file, sorry if is a stupid question, but can someone send to me the game in gba file because i think that the game is good.

Nobody can do this, because that would be sharing a ROM file, which is illegal, and nobody here does that.

Spoiler:

You have to... get a hold... of the correct ROM, than apply the IPS file to the ROM. I used IPSWin 2.0 to do that.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I've been pondering a question: Is there any particular reason why this isn't in the Hacks Showcase? It has far more views and many more replies than any other hack thread that's had a reply in the past year in this forum -_-.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
For people crying about a new beta or for meta give the guy a break. its exam time, my exams wont finish till may 25th and even then there is a thing called a life! meta has one peeps so just relax and wait. Some exams even last until june give him some time.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2012
I started a new game, and right when I try to exit my home, it goes black and VBA won't respond anymore. Did I do something wrong?

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
For people crying about a new beta or for meta give the guy a break. its exam time, my exams wont finish till may 25th and even then there is a thing called a life! meta has one peeps so just relax and wait. Some exams even last until june give him some time.

Didn't meta say he's not in school? I'm only 80% sure but yeah. Scripting and everything is a pain. The end result is beautiful, but gah it's a pain xD. But his break is over. It's time to give us what we want ;D

Back