• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I am officially jealous of you. Meowth is my favourite Pokémon but they never sell any of the plushies here in the UK, and ordering them from abroad is quite expensive. Hopefully I can find one this year at the anime con in London.

I have another question to do with the current topic: If you do own Pokémon merchandise, how did you go about obtaining it?

I usually obtain my Pokemon merchandise in-person in a store, though the Mewtwo plushie and a few rarer Pokemon cards I bought off of eBay.

droomph

weeb
Years
I have quite a bit of Pokémon merchandise scattered about my room here and there. I have to be careful when I buy any, as my mother normally gives me a lecture about how I'm just wasting away my money.
NOTHING'S EVER A WASTE OF MONEY except maybe boob jobs

So yeah. Just hide the pikachu plushie from your mom and you'll be okay. And stuff. why does nobody make a grovyle plushie

Years
If you have bought it, then it is your property, so it would be crazy if she did anything to it.

Anyway, if we are on the subject of merchandise, what is peoples favourite piece?​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Since my Meowth plushie is my only piece of merch, it wins by default.

But it is quite cute and fluffy, and I definitely appreciate that. Still have to hide Meowth from the rest of the family, though...

*Needs Leaf figurine badly*

droomph

weeb
Years
I love those Pikachu hat things with the dangly ropes on the side. What are they called again? Anyways, I don't have one but if I did it would be AWESOME~

Years
Darkrai EX TCG card is currently my favourite lol.

Spoiler:

I can't decide which one I like better.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
:thinks: Hmm yeah, could have used a bit more design but other than that it's good.

Hey where can I find all this Poké merchandise online? The Nintendo PC is in New York or something and I live in SF. So online is the way to go. Umm yeah

I NEED TO KNOW

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
:( okie I'll keep dat in mind

So um, do you get merchandise often (say, more than $50 a year)? If not, do you wish you could buy more merch all the time? yeah keepin the topic alive

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I usually get Pokemon stuff at conventions like a recent Comic expo that happened in my city, and the upcoming Otafest Anime convention.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
If I had a penny for everytime I bought a Pokemerch for the past 6 years, I'd have none. Didn't even get the recent generation games after Gen III. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that after my SP broke I didn't feel like buying new consoles/handhelds anymore. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back