• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you ever defeated a frontier brain?

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
So....

Have u ever defeated a frontier brain before,once or twice?

And have u ever finished a facility?

Have u ever received a silver/gold symbol?

And how long have u been trying to.

I finished 5 facilities.I never defeated the battle tower and palace.

It took 2 years.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I've actually beaten the frontier brain of the building shaped like a Seviper.Can't remember the name.I think i got the silver symbol for it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have made to every Brain at least once,but I most of the time get beat. I think I defeated 2 brains and got a silver. But I don't remember which ones.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I beat Lucy and I think that's the only Brain I made it to. Maybe I should try again some time haha. But I don't RNG in gen III and the only way I would do that stuff is if I could RNG my Pokemon and EV them, but that's a pain in gen III so no thanks.

Years
I made it to both the Battle Pike and Battle Factory's Frontier Brains on a number of occassions, but was never able to beat them. I still remember my team for the Battle Pike was Banette, Claydol and Hariyama (looking back, not the best choice of team), and while I made it to the end numerous times, Lucy's Shuckle was always the death of me (Toxic, Protect, Rest- and it was holding a Chesto Berry).

Pinta77

Nope. I've beat emerald, but I never ended up going to the battle frontier except to catch sudowoodo and smeargle. I'd like to go back and do it, but I don't have emerald version =/

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I'm pretty sure I beat the Brain for the facility where your Pokemon decide what move to use. But then again, that was a really long time ago.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
So far, I've beaten Spencer, Tucker, Lucy, Greta and Noland in Emerald. I didn't bother with Brandon and Anabel yet. I was supposed to try to beat Brandon, but I put the challenge off indefinitely.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
It took a wjile, but I remmember beating all of them. A lot of losing though.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
The first three silver symbols (Brandon, Tucker and Lucy) were a joke with the team I used on them (Metagross, Salamence and Milotic) This was 2 years ago.

Then came Spenser and Greta (used a mix of Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp and Golem on both)

For the rest of silver and all the gold symbols (except the rental ones), used Raikou, Entei and Suicune i got in a trade. This was 8 months ago.

At least in my case, getting through the battle tower was harder (those f***ing random Lati@s) than both Anabel battles.

Years
I have beaten them all, yet I struggled on my expedition because my Slaking's ability... well...

Back