• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution Poll - Vote on your favourite Eeveelution!

What is the best Eeveeltution?

• Total voters

#isthenumbersign
Years
Glaceon! It looks very passive, which idk if that actually matters, but it makes me like the design. And I guess I just pretty much hate all of the other Eeveelutions hahaha.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Leafeon, imo. I'm not a fan of grass types, but out of all the Eeveelutions, I prefer Leafeon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Umbreon is who I voted for. Glaceon being a close 2nd. I don't really look at stats sense I am not a big fan of battleing other people. But I love Ice types and Dark Types.

However,I like all of them.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Espeon, I love its design. Nothing much more. Not a fan of most of the Eeveelutions anyway.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
As for looks, I'm going with Leafeon. I'm not a grass-type fan, but Leafeon's one that I would love to have. It looks really cute too! Those leaf-like body parts really catch my eye. :3

If you're talking about in-game usage, I'll definitely go for Espeon. I haven't used it before though, but I know that it is one strong Psychic-type.

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I've never much cared for Eeveelutions, but I'd say my favourite out of all of them is Glaceon; I love the design, particularly the shiny one. I'd probably never use it or any of the others in a team outside of an all-Eevee team, but I still think it's absolutely gorgeous~

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Espeon. I like its color and type. It being more intelligent than other evolutions of Eevee is a plus for me. Also, it was kinda cool in one of the pokémon movies. I forgot its name. Latias & Latios movie it was iirc.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I kinda hate the whole Eevee family. They were always a nuisance to me. I do like Espeon though. Psychic was actually helpful back in the Johto days when all there was was Drowzee and Abra.

Emperor Serperior

A Emperor with infinite Speed
Years
Specifally in terms of stats, i would advocate Vaporeon mainly due to the fact that it's Defense stat is remarkable and its Hp combines exceptionally well and the move range is adequate especially the ice and water type moves that make Vaporeon truly superior.

P.S.

I know that you'll disagree with my statement but everyone has various beliefs that are very unique and different

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Umbreon because it is closer to being a Ghost type in my opinion than any of the other Eeveelutions. I also love the design of Umbreon which is black and thats my second favorite color and because it has a good Defense and special defense stat and I love to use Toxic with Umbreon.

:t354:TG

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Umbreon because although he's a Dark Type, he doesn't look demonic and actually rather cute, cool and he's a Dark type. I don't know he just looks rather cool too me.

Years
My favourite is Vaporeon. I remember having one when I played Yellow and it was amazing. Vaporeon is probably the only Eeveelution I really like. All the others didn't do it for me.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Espeon and Umbreon. I could never decide between the two. If I had to, I'd pick my third favourite Pokemon Omastar before I could choose between Espeon and Umbreon.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
This is an impossible poll I refuse to vote on.
Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Espeon.. I love all of those and my favorite changes constantly. Vaporeon was my original favorite, so I might stick with it? I don't know. Glaceon reminds me of myself some way.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I've always liked Jolteon, but I'm not sure why. Of the original three Eeveelutions, I never used Vaporeon much, as I already had a water-type starter, and Flareon never seemed too great, so Jolteon grew on me early on. I also like Espeon a lot (and definitely grew more attached to it after using it for most of Colosseum).

ArcanineIsDaBomb

Arcanine + Golurk
Years
The Eeveelutions are all amazing and I love them, but my favourite would have to be either Jolteon or Vaporeon. Jolteon for me always had a really cool and sleek appearance I loved, electric types were one of my favourites and I always loved using speedy attackers so Jolteon was love at first sight. I also love marine-related things and water-types have always fascinated me so Vaporeon comes in as a close second.

~Rainbow

Back