• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

Manaphy! <333

On another related incident, regarding the previous thread.

success_baby.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guys it's not that hard to restart this game in the same thread. Just to let ya'll know.

Red99

World Champion
Years
Never seen a shiny in my games. It's unfair, cause my brother had a shiny ralts, zigzagoon, rayquaza, golbat, and a ton more in different games! PMD is really good. I've played them all except Blue rescue team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Only shinies I caught personally were a Rattata on Leaf Green and a Geodude on Fire Red. I'd kill to catch a shiny legendary though but maybe that one day will come when I reach the Sky Pillar to claim my prize.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Very nice, also had a shiny Cleffa on my old Diamond game but I traded that for a Piplup holding a Master Ball so I could catch that damn Mesprit in game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I had a level 79 Torterra at the time that ate orphans and puppies, I had no use for a shiny Cleffa battle wise lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back