• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am here, death to you all

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
Aw well, I've been playing several pokemon games.

Games borrowed from friends:

Bleu

Games finished on pc (rom and emulator)

Red, Yellow, Green (japanese version, got to 1st gym), Silver, Crystal

Games owned myself

Gold and Saphire

I loved every one of these games, I played them with extreme joy.
But now I want to talk about it some more than with only one friend and occasionally a guy on the internet. A friend of mine (the one I talk pok? with) told me about this site...so, here I am :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Hi, welcome to the Community. ^_^ Hope you enjoy it here. You?ll find plenty of fans here who are eager to talk. Have a good time, and check the rules of course.

HAJIME

so's your face
Years
Welcome, welcome.. to the pokemon community! Go join some clubs, role plays.... or show of your art. :P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey there Welcome to PC it's nice to meet ya i hope ya have a great time here I belive that Sapphire is Surgar High :P

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Let's the wind of PC bring new members! XD
Welcome to PC, have an ultimate time here. lol

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
Whoa, one day, 8 replies.

Not ever have I seen a better proof of an acitve enough forum

I always enjoy coming to new forums, or forums that have been in existence for some time already. The ammount of posts that I see around me indicate that this forum is either quite old or extremely over active...maybe there are more like Sapphire (running around the room like that)...

Some stuff about me:

I can be just as Hyper-active as Sapphire,
I can be more serious than any moderator that you will encounter,
I just love Dragon Pok?mon, Psychic is very sweet as well,
I started playing pok?mon when it was fairly unknown here in Holland, the tv-shows only got there about 6 months later...I totally think people missunderstand the games..I mean, I think there can be learned alot from these games (alot about dealing with losses...God I hated brock in bleu((I always take Charmander....it kinda S*CKS against that onix)), also people make fun of pok?mon being for little children, but why am I so addicted to these games then?
I mean, I am 17 years old, it's supposed to be for children under the age of 14 (at least, I thought it was) and still me and my friend (which is 18) are playing this game with alot of pleasure...
My teams are not strong (well, they shouldn't be underestimated), but they have pok?mon in it that I think are totally SWEET....I really love having a Aggron in my team, with a Gardevoir and some other creatures, I still have to make a real team, I only completed my pok?dex yesterday, the last to catch was Pikachu (2 of them) stash them at the daycare and get that Pichu...Finally me 2nd star, now for the paintings and the battle-tower (28 streak there already :D l.50)

Again I want to say: Let's talk about pok?mon, let's discuss what the pro's and con's of each pok?mon are, let's switch teams and see how our battles would progress, let's exchange tactics and most of all: let's have fun :classic:

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
Thanks guys, I've been browsing these forums some, I see several names (more: signatures) all over the forums, these seem to be of the active core that have similarities to me....I would like those to put me in their MSN list

I am certain there is a topic somewhere about MSN, if someone can give me the link I will add my addy there too. But for now: [email protected] (admins, if putting emails here is illegal/forbidden, please replace with: pm me for that :D

Back