• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Odyssey: A New Beginning [T] [Best Veteran 4Q '12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Levina ~ Cape City

Levina laughed, as she sat on him for a few more seconds, before finally removing herself from his chest. She sat beside him again and grinned. "That's right. How can I forget a chance to battle? I must be losing it. This constant lull between fights is starting to make me soft." Levina huffed a little before stretching and running some electricity through her fur to make it spike even more. "Let's get going! I can't sit around anymore!" An evil smirk appeared on her face as she thought of all the Pokemon she was going to get to fight and/or kill. "Hurry and get up! We need to go!" Levina addressed Snype as she started pacing in an antsy way.

Levina stopped when the Gardevoir addressed them in a rude matter. "Enough, children!" She barked frustrated. "The adults are trying to find a solution to our current predicament. So, if you two would rather waste my time with your childish behavior, please, feel free to do so at another time. If, on the other hand, you wish to help us find a real fix to our problem," she looked down at them with a distasteful glare, "I would be happy to hear it. You two can breed later." The Gardevoir gave a dismissive wave with her last comment.

Levina rolled her eyes and walked behind the annoyed Gardevoir, sitting down behind her. As the Gardevoir finished her speech, Levina mimicked her speech pattern throwing in some funny gestures of her own. Making sure her new Sableye friend had full view of her actions. "Dear Sovereign, how could you be so against this idea? You of all Pokemon should appreciate the lengths that we need to go to win this war. This will not end until these Pokemon learn to respect us. They will never learn until we lay them on the ground in prostration and beat it in to them!" The Gardevoir said, addressing the Tyranitar. "After all," she turned to the rest of the Sentinels as a whole. "When you have an infestation, you don't kill a few bugs as an example. No. You kill them without prejudice and rid them from your home." Pausing, she looked down at her hands. "Friends...this entire kingdom is our home and it is infested with vermin. Let us exterminate them."

Once the Gardevior was done, Levina returned to Snype's side. "Just point me in a direction and I will leave a trail of blood for you to follow." She smirked in a menacing way as she joined in the conversation. "Oh and Snype……if you're going to follow me. Don't get in my way. You don't want to become barbequed do you?" Levina giggled and smirked at the scruffy Pokemon in a kidding way.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype chuckled as Genevieve lectured them and criticized the two. It was a shame he couldn't appreciate him after his performance earlier, but he was happy to still be anoying her! But she was far too easy. Levina was proving to be much more fun to play with! He snickered at Genevieve's comment on breeding.

"Breed later? Oh please... you'd really want miniature versions of me running around? Hehehe...." Snype joked, winking at Levina to mess with her a bit more. Snype smirked as Levina seemed to be mimicking Genevieve. Snype kept a neutral look on his face, trying not to laugh while at the same time listening to Genevieve and taking her thoughts into consideration. He also noted how she was acting around Sovereign and made a mental note of it.

Exterminating everyone and ending it here seemed like a potential idea... but it wasn't up to Snype to make the final order. Whatever was to be done would be done. Levina approached Snype once more.

"Kehehe, sure. As long as I get a chance to ride you one of these days! Could use a bit of speed! Kehehe." Snype joked again.

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

Levina immediately burst out laughing, at Snype's joke about breeding, and walked away from the group a bit to get out the laughter. Once she was able to catch her breath, Levina rejoined the group sitting next to Snype again. She leaned towards him and whispered, "That would be the ultimate joke! 'Make' a group of mini us and send them to annoy everyone. Hehe." She straightened back up and acted serious to give off the appearance that she was listening to everything that was going on.

"Kehehe, sure. As long as I get a chance to ride you one of these days! Could use a bit of speed! Kehehe." Snype joked again. Levina gave the Sableye a curious look. "Ride me? Are you serious? You want me to give you a ride on my back? Why? Hehe." It was an odd request that no one had ever asked the Jolteon before.

Megaman765

Years
Snype snickered and bravely leaned on Levina in a friendly fashion, avoiding her spikes and such. She burst out laughing from his breeding joke so Snype proceeded to add to that.

"Kehehehe. It'd be a heck of a joke to look into when we got the time... kehe." He flirted, throwing another wink at her, mostly to annoy her further. She then questioned Snype about wanting to ride her.

"Why not? Sableye aren't exactly the fastest Pokemon around and having a buddy to carry me around the place quickly would be helpful. What? Think I'd be too heavy for you? Kehehe. Just imagine, with me riding on your back we could do a little hit and run around the city if we end up having to kill everyone. A little shooting gallery. Plus it'd look cool! Commooonn. I can handle those spikes on you! We'd be like partners in crime, with you as my noble steed! It'd be cool!" Snype whispered, acting extremely childish.

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

Levina grinned at Snype and let him lean against her. "I don't think you could handle me. I tend to be a little……wild. Hehehe." She winked at him. She could tell that she wasn't immune to the Sableye's teasing fun. Levina decided it would be best to throw it right back at him.

"You have a point there. I could easily beat you in a race. Hehe. Hmmm…." Levina whispered back as she spaced off, picturing the two running through town and slaughtering everyone they came across. "I think I could carry you. You are very petite. As long as you can handle the electric contact from me shocking my targets. You won't get to have all the fun now. Hehehe."

Megaman765

Years
She seemed to be throwing his teasing right back at him. Well well, she was an interesting case that was for sure. Snype decided to keep playing her game. "Kehe. I'm a little psycho myself. I'm more worried about you myself... kehehe. You wouldn't last a second." He flirted again. She seemed to be getting onto the idea of carrying Snype around. Well that was easy. She wasn't so hard to crack after all!

"Comon I already look like a bedroom monster! I can handle a couple shocks of electricity. Hehehe, it's worth a shot don't you think? You and I would be planting an image among the citizens! They'd fear quite a pair! Probobly what they need to bring some order around here. Another image of fear. Kehehe..." Snype added.

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

"Cocky are we? Hehehe," She smirked. "You don't know what I am capable of. Don't count me out yet just because I am a girl. I might knock that sly smirk right off your face." Levina flirted with confidence. She wasn't going to let Snype beat her in this teasing and flirting game.

"You do. Especially with that ruffled hair of yours." Levina put a paw on his head and ruffled his fur even more, using a slight static charge to make it stand up. "So why would you need me to help you project that image?" She smirked as she spoke. Levina knew she had a good point and it would be hard for Snype to make a comeback. "Besides, before I agree to anything I want you to prove that you can handle my shocks. This won't be a walk in the park." She giggled and smirked menacingly at the Sableye. "The last thing I would need is to be dragging you along, unconscious, as I try to have some fun. I might just end up ditching you in a back alley somewhere. Hehehe."

Megaman765

Years
Snype continued to play her game, starting to enjoy it now. This girl was something else... he could do this all day but there was no doubt they would be yelled at again for this. He was getting too distracted... Snype scratched Levina under her chin. "Is that a challenge?" He replied with a snicker. "I'm sure I can prove myself once we're on the field..." Snype said with a confident smirk.

"I'll keep your little challange in mind... heh. For now we should consider a final decision. Kill everyone, or wait and see. Everyone needs to come up with a final decision before we go out to do our buisness. Once we do, the game begins. So whats it gonna be everyone? We don't have much time." Snype said. He turned back to Levina, continuing their conversation.

"So how do you propose I prove myself? Actually go off and ride you like that? Kehehe..." He said.

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

"It is a challenge and we'll see what you are made of. I don't think you have a chance against my electric personality. Hehe." Levina let the Sableye scratch her chin to get him to think that she was falling for him. He wanted to play this game and Levina was going to be his toughest opponent to date.

Levina also addressed the others once Snype brought the decision back up. "Like I said before, I don't really care as long as I get to kill someone. Hehe." She smirked and turned her attention back to Snype, only halfway paying attention to the other's comments on the subject.

"Oh well let us see…..hmmm…..I could use you as target practice and if you survive then I might let you ride on my back. But I doubt you could survive my electric attacks. I would leave you lying as a smoldering pile of ash. If you somehow managed to survive, then we would have to test your strength. I will be running at full speed and if you can't hold on….well too bad. You're on your own." Levina acted confident as she rattled off the different requirements to the Sableye. She was going to see just how much he was going to go through in order to ride her. Levina giggled at the thought of breaking Snype, half way through, and making him give up on riding her.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lair of the Madman(?)

It was over in an instant. It seemed as though all it took was a blink, and then all of the madness that was happening around them instantly disappeared. Instead, Penance was there, and surrounding him was a team of other psychic Pokemon, who seemed to have been holding the illusion in place. It took Zane a few moments to figure out everything that had happened. He still didn't understand why he had done it. He didn't understand a lot of things that involved Penance now. But the same fact that remained in the illusion seemed to be the same here: Penance was the Madman. He recalled a conversation he had with him, one which seemed so long ago now, just before the failed ambush that ended in Dark Lightning's death. He remembered how he told him that he used to sneak out of his house after his mother died, and hang out with other Pokemon. The way he described it made it sound a bit criminal in nature. But...this? This was on an entirely different level.

As Defender leaped down, he commented on the need for action. For plans to be constructed. Yet with everything that had just occurred, he wasn't sure if he could trust him. He looked around the room to get an idea of what the others were thinking. Gallant held an expression of pure disdain for Penance, the likes of which Zane had never seen his old teacher show before. He probably held this because of the actions that the Madman did to the Gold Tribe before the invasion. Others, like Guardia, Speculum, and Sword and Shield were more surprised than anything else, and perhaps didn't quite get over the shock at everything that had just happened. TrueStriker seemed to be angry at the entire situation too, throwing a punch upon Blitzkrieg's shoulder to relieve some of the stress that was no doubt building. Then he noticed the Golurk, who still seemed to be on the ground even after his event in the illusion, and the Ninetales who stood above him, beckoning him to wake up. Zane watched the Gold Tribe Ninetales begin to panic as her friend did not come to like the others did. But what took him most off guard was the title she used.

Paladin. He knew a Paladin! Before the war, he was a member of the Gold Tribe, same as Zane. The two of them were friends once, but the war had separated them, and he had assumed that the Golurk had not survived. Apparently, he was wrong. Zane strutted over to the Ninetales, placing an arm on her shoulder as he attempted to calm her down. "It's alright, sister," He began. "I'm sure he'll be fine. He's a tough one. Believe me, I know." Zane smiled at her, just as the Healer rushed over to check up on Paladin. "How is he?" Zane asked. The Gold Tribe medic to a moment to check over him, before looking up and answering.

"He should be fine. He's just unconscious, but I don't see any permanent damage. Although this odd color on him is unusual..." Zane nodded in agreement. It was something new on Paladin. But it didn't seem like it was something that Penance had caused, as he recalled seeing it on him before the illusion began. But he took the diagnosis as good news, once again smiling at the Ninetales to comfort her.

"You see? He'll be alright. My name is Zane Tyrael by the way. Known as Vigil. We should talk later some more when we get the chance." Zane turned away from her, and back to the one now called the Madman. "Penance...you've got a lot to answer for, and a much explaining that needs to be done. I'm sure you know that. But you also know, like almost everyone else here, how pressed for time we are. We came to you for help, and although we didn't know who exactly it was that we came to, we still need that help. If you're still our ally, prove it and help us. Help us free this city from the Silver Tribe's control. Help us put a stop to the death that goes on here. Help us find a way to plan an attack here with the Alpha Alliance without risking the lives of the citizens. But before that, help us find what you and I both know is down here, somewhere deep in the sewers: the Gold Crystal."

He eyed the Golduck, seeing his reaction to see what he will do. "You were there in the Golden Catacombs. You know we need it. Guardia says she knows where it is down here."

Guardia, who was still recovering from the shock of everything that had occurred, snapped out of her trance at the sound of her name. "Y-yes. I can probably lead us there, but it takes us far too close to Old Cape City, which we all know is filled to the brim with Ancients. I wouldn't know a path there where we won't get caught..."

"But," Zane interjected. "I'm betting that you do."

Cape City

It was another Sentinel. Scar read over the note from Auron, recognizing his seal to confirm it. He passed it around the other Sentinels so they too could see. It was a strange thing, about that entire situation with these new Sentinels. For almost two years, Auron added no outsiders to their force. Then all of a sudden, something had changed, and he began choosing those he found exemplary, and giving them the titles of Sentinels. It began with Sovereign, and then after was Snype, and now this new Jolteon, known as Levina. The new additions were strange to him. He didn't know how to react. It just didn't seem typical of Auron. Yes, they had lost a few Sentinels in Ignitus, Frost, Beserker, and Noxious. But the remaining Sentinels were more than enough to combat the Alpha Alliance, and the Gold Tribe. They didn't need them. So, Scar concluded instead that Auron wanted them. The question that he was wondered was: exactly what?

To Scar, the three of them were a bit like outsiders. They didn't go through the same experiences the others did. They weren't formerly of the Gold Tribe. They didn't come from...where did they come from? Scar's head began to hurt as he attempted to recall, as if to pull a memory that was so far inside, he had to navigate his own head. He could feel a headache beginning to form, but tried anyway to push through and reach that memory. Then, as if something switched in his brain, a voice echoed through his head. It was one he did not recognize, but he knew to obey. Without any hesitation, the Mienshao let go of his thoughts, and instantly stopped probing himself.

"Enough, children!" Scar heard Genevieve shout, snapping back to reality. He noticed Levina and Snype apparently getting comfy with each other, and shook off the thoughts he previously had, placing his mind back in the current situation. Sovereign protested against the extermination, while Genevieve wanted it to happen. The two newest Sentinels, Snype and Levina, seemed content with whatever were to occur, though Snype seemed to be a bit more hesitant with the kill all order as well, figuring it would be too early for such a grand battle. Yet Scar new the other Sentinels, especially those that had been in this war for long, would protest. Surely Genevieve would, as she endorsed the kill all order. The new Sentinels had yet to be apart of the conflict for very long, a conflict in which the last few battles had resulted in them losing, even if they had the superior numbers. Scar pondered the options in his head as Deluge floated around, silently observing the two new Sentinels joking with each other. Something had to be done.

"My lord Sentinel?" A Kabuto spoke to Scar, bowing before him as he held a paper (or rather paper) within his hands. Scar stopped his thinking as he looked down upon the lesser creature below. The Ancient held up the papers to Scar. "This was found on the front of the Stoneguard. We...believe it is from the perpetrators of the attacks." Scar hastily grabbed the papers from the ancient, not bothering to glance over the Kabuto as he began reading it over. It was a list of demands. Scar did not bother to read through the most of it, only to see who it came from. And so he was able to decipher the origin.

"So the Madman is behind the attacks...I had assumed the Gold Tribe had killed him years ago..." He said, glancing briefly over parts of the rather lengthy demands before scoffing at them and ripping them up. The bulk of the demands were so ridiculous, Scar did not even bother the other Sentinels with reading them. He thought that doing so would invoke laughter at perhaps not the best time. He spoke to the Sentinels around him. "The Madman. I assume most of you have heard of him from before this war. If you have not, know he could potentially be quite a nuisance. But nothing we shouldn't be able to handle. Now, with this new information at hand, how shall we proce-" A sharp pain. A sharp, intense pain inside of his head interrupted him. He held his head with his hands as the pain washed over his body. He felt a chill travel across his back, as if an ice Pokemon dragged their finger upon his spine, all the way up to the stem of his skull. He kept his eyes shuts, as if to do so would somehow remove the pain, but no such luck was brought to him. He opened them for mere moments to witness Genevieve and Deluge going through a similar pain. A similar reaction.

Then they heard it, the voice he had heard earlier. The voice traveled through his skull with the discomfort of a knife pressed against his back, like a pair of large arms, squeezing his skull together tightly, as if to crush it in half. The voice seemed out of place, as if it were not supposed to be there, as if it traveled far to reach his skull, and then began picking at his brain until it found the path to reach his thoughts, and display them in sounds he could comprehend. The voice spoke words, and Scar felt drawn to these, as if these words were his life, and as if he could not deny them neither his fully attention nor his rejection. "Yes...yes, I understand. It shall be done." He said finally, as he felt himself be lifted of the voice in his head, at the same time so too were Genevieve and Deluge. He composed himself, taking in a deep breath, before he faced the Sentinels. He gave them all a quick look, before gazing upon the marble ground, and pacing back and forth.

"We...we have our orders. We can begin investigating the city in search of the Madman and the Gold Tribe, if they are here. I'm betting they may be somewhere in these houses. Or maybe underground. I've sent Ancients down there, but we can turn our attention to the fear of the citizenry if you like as well. Do whatever we must to get control of the situation now. But...," He stopped pacing, and faced the other Sentinels.

"...by day's end, no matter what, we issue the kill-all order."

Megaman765

Years
Snype was about to continue flirting with the Jolteon, still feeling he could win against the girl. Snype held onto her chin and leaned close to her. "Kehehe... Challange accepted then." He ended off, winking once more and getting back to business once Scar began to give his thoughts. He began to mention someone by the name of "The Madman". Snype of course had heard the stories of him... it turned out he was behind most of the attacks. Wherever he was, he was now the main target. It didn't change the fact that they didn't have direct orders yet. Suddenly something was going on with Scar, Deluge, and Genevieve... strange. Snype wasn't feeling anything and Levina was bound to not feel a thing either.

Finally, Scar snapped out of it and at last, they had their orders. Investigate the city in search of the Madman and question whoever they can. But in the end, a Kill-all order would be in place. Snype smiled with glee.

"Kehehe! Oh am I happy to hear that! Orders are order then! Lets get moving! Snype said. He pushed Levina's bag off of her back and put it on his so that he could jump onto her back.

"Kehehe, I'm ready to prove myself. How about we have some fun?" Snype said.

Last edited:

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

Levina's attention was drawn away from Snype by an approaching Kabutops. The Ancient had a letter for the one she believed was the so called leader of the group. She sat, watching curiously, as the Mienshao read the letter and tore it up in disgust. "So the Madman is behind the attacks...I had assumed the Gold Tribe had killed him years ago..." He said. "The Madman. I assume most of you have heard of him from before this war. If you have not, know he could potentially be quite a nuisance. But nothing we shouldn't be able to handle. Now, with this new information at hand, how shall we proce-" The Mienshao grabbed his head in obvious pain.

Levina watched as a few of the Sentinels also grabbed their head in discomfort before becoming silent. This was an odd event considering that one of the ones who was now silent was the Gardevior who lectured them about their actions. After a few brief moments, the Mienshao spoke as if he was having a conversation with someone. "Yes...yes, I understand. It shall be done." He said before recomposing himself. The Mienshao began to pace as he gave orders to the group. "We...we have our orders. We can begin investigating the city in search of the Madman and the Gold Tribe, if they are here. I'm betting they may be somewhere in these houses. Or maybe underground. I've sent Ancients down there, but we can turn our attention to the fear of the citizenry if you like as well. Do whatever we must to get control of the situation now. But...," He stopped then pacing and faced the Sentinels. "...by day's end, no matter what, we issue the kill-all order."

Levina couldn't help but give out a cheer when she heard the last the part. She was finally going to get to fight like she always wanted. "Ooohhhh yeah!!! I finally get set free to do what I want! You guys better watch out because I won't be responsible if you get caught in my cross fire." She grinned menacingly as she flared her fur and sent another dose of electricity through it. Levina smirked at Snype as he addressed her, saying exactly what she was thinking. "Kehehe! Oh am I happy to hear that! Orders are order then! Let's get moving! Snype said. Levina watched Snype curiously as he pushed her bag off of her back and put it on his. "And what do you expect to do with my bag munchkin? Hehehe." She giggled at the new nickname she had given to her short companion. "Kehehe, I'm ready to prove myself. How about we have some fun?" Snype said. "You want to just jump right on in and try to ride on my back? Is that it?" Levina chuckled and continued the flow of electricity over her entire body as she waited for Snype's smartass comeback.

Megaman765

Years
Snype chuckled at Levina's response and pet her again. His fur was already sticking up just being in contact with Levina. It got him all riled up! He couldn't wait to start going off and killing folks after getting the information they needed! He expected them to fight back of course. Snype chuckled as he adjusted himself on top of Levina.

"Don't worry, just had to get it out of the way so I had a proper seat! Hehehe. I won't take anything from it. But at least now you have two things to worry about leaving behind if you are too much for me... kehehe." Snype said. "And yes. I figured the best way to get good at this is to just go off and try it. Not a bad idea don't you think?" He added, getting a tight grip on her back, ready to get moving.

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

Levina opened her mouth to protest but realized she didn't have a comeback. If Snype did fall off she would have to go get him if she wanted to keep her bag. Levina let a low growl emanate from her throat as the thought of defeat by this short, cocky Pokemon stung her thoughts. She sat down, expecting the Sableye to slide off her back. There she sat in silence for a bit before turning her head just enough to see Snype. "And who says I want to keep that bag? I can always steal another one and once we kill all the citizens I can go through their things and probably find a better one then that one." Levina smirked to make her words seem real. Truth is she could find a better backpack in the city but it wasn't the backpack she was worried about losing. It was one of the items the backpack held that worried her. She watched Snype closely, hoping he would fall for her bluff.

Megaman765

Years
Snype smirked and held on tighter to her back with a smirk. They were still playing their game even with their orders upon them. He was getting so much enjoyment out of it. "Kehehe, please the bag? I figured you'd be more worried about what's in the bag. No valuables in it at all? I can just keep it if its not that important to you.Or throw it away. You keep it around for a reason." Snype remarked.

"Comon now, lets get moving. I'll hold on tight and I'll watch your possessions while we do so. Kehehe..." He said.

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

"I keep it around for a reason yes. I don't have pockets you know. Where else am I supposed to keep things I pick up on my travels?" Levina said in a cocky manner. "Backpacks are useful, you should try having one sometime. Hehehe." She grinned and refused to move even though Snype ordered her to. "Yeah, you will watch them being stolen by someone else." Levina rolled her eyes and yawned as if bored. She wanted to do nothing more than to go on her killing spree but she didn't want to go losing to Snype.

Megaman765

Years
Snype frowned when Levina didn't move. They had places to go... bah. Snype didn't have time for this. But he wasn't done with her yet. Snype remained on her back, still keeping a large smile. He kept a tight grip on Levina, waiting for her to give in and get moving. He had places to go and this would be the fastest way for both of them to get around. Snype gave off a bored expression as well and yawned, mimicking Levina.

"You know, they might go off killing themselves if we aren't quick enough. We can argue here or we can get right to buisness. Kehehe. I'm starting to think you might be concerned for me if your so worried about me riding you!" Snype said casually.

Years
Levina ~ Cape City

This wasn't going anywhere fast. Neither Pokemon wanted to give in. It was pointless for them to be sitting there when there were so many Pokemon begging to be slaughtered. Levina glared at Snype when, he too, let out a yawn as if to mimic her. "Concern? For you? Puhhlleeeaassseee…….I don't even know you really. You're just a Pokemon who is willing to play this little game with me. Nothing more. I could find another Pokemon, or force one, to play with me." Levina stood and shook her body slightly to help rearrange Snype into a more comfortable position for her. "Very well……if it is speed you want, it's speed you will get. Don't go crying to me when you get a boo boo." As soon as Levina finished her sentence she lunged forward into a full speed sprint. The force of the lunge was enough to knock her passenger off if he didn't hold on tight. In a blink of the eye the two had gone down two city blocks. Levina looked back to see if Snype had managed to hang on.

Megaman765

Years
Snype clung tightly onto Levina, careful not to get his claws into her. She was running at an extremely high speed but Snype had braced himself for the extreme speed of a Jolteon Snype was hanging on as tight as he could. His legs and arms were wrapped around Jolteon as he held on, trying to get used to riding her right there on the spot. He was happy to have won the battle and get what he wanted. He just had to prove he could handle all this speed!

"K-k-kehe... fast!" He struggled to say as he hung on for dear life.

Years
Allora ~ Unknown Room
Allora stared down the Psychics, still waiting for an answer. She didn't realize a small Pokemon had approached her until he put his arms around her. "It's alright, sister," He began. "I'm sure he'll be fine. He's a tough one. Believe me, I know." This mystery Pokemon smiled at her. He was lucky Allora didn't turn an attack on him by accident for startling her. Allora glared at his new Pokemon for a while until she noticed another Pokemon approach Paladin. She was about to turn on the new Pokemon when she realized it was checking him over. 'A medic?' Allora thought as she watched the Pokemon cautiously. "How is he?" The mystery Pokemon asked the medic. "He should be fine. He's just unconscious, but I don't see any permanent damage. Although this odd color on him is unusual..." The mystery Pokemon nodded to the medic before smiling again towards Allora. "You see? He'll be alright. My name is Zane Tyrael by the way. Known as Vigil. We should talk later some more when we get the chance." The mystery Pokemon named Zane turned away from her and back to the one now called the Madman.

Allora was still unsure about everything that had gone on. 'If this was an illusion, then why is Paladin unconscious? What caused him to lose consciousness?' These questions and more flooded her mind as she started to calm down. Her tears dried up and her body's color slowly returned to normal; the blue glow from her psychic abilities only visible in her eyes. Allora walked up to Paladin and sat beside him for a few minutes while the others talked. She eyed every part of him trying to find some sort of clue as to what caused his condition. Upon finding nothing, Allora returned her attention back to the Psychics. They knew what happened to Paladin and she still wanted to know what it was. She sat beside Zane and listened quietly, hoping one of them would spill what happened. Not once did she drop her guard. Her tails remained flared and her eyes still glowing as she watched, listened, and waited.

During their conversation, Allora picked up on some information not yet known to her. Something about a Gold Crystal and the Old Cape City. Was this what the other Gold Tribe members were on their way to find? What was the importance of this Gold Crystal and why did they seem too eager to acquire it? Was this crystal the reason the Golduck so-called attacked them in the first place? Allora growled quietly as she realized she was getting more questions than answers. She was officially confused by everything that was going on.

Levina ~ Cape City
Levina smirked when she saw her passenger having problems holding onto her. Snype clung to her body with his arms and legs in an attempt to hold on. "K-k-kehe... fast!" He struggled to say as he hung on for dear life. Levina laughed and continued to sprint down the streets until some Pokemon came into view. She slowed the pace down to a walk and looked back at her wind-blown friend. "Are you ready for stage two of your test? Think you could handle the shock of a Thunderbolt?" Levina smirked and continued to slow the pace as she waited for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back