• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
Chili and mine joint post is posted!

Teen angst? Check. Histories and mysteries? Check. Buddy bonding? Check. Is Evan aware of his powers? We'll see about that.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I can't wait until you guys get to read what Megan and I are coming up with. Teehee!

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Still waiting for Heretostay to post. Can't do much right now. Might as well read what you guys are up to. I am falling behind on the post count now relative to the rest of you. :C

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Still waiting for Heretostay to post. Can't do much right now. Might as well read what you guys are up to. I am falling behind on the post count now relative to the rest of you. :C

Aw that's a shame dude, I hope you get posting soon. Also on another note, I noticed that this thread has over 3,000 views already! :O

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I can't wait until you guys get to read what Megan and I are coming up with. Teehee!

And Liam isn't getting thrown into it! Which leaves him free to...well...he'll probably just wander aimlessly but w/e freedom!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I refresh constantly. Lol, jk. Poor kangaroo! I'll post with you later so we can write fast, ok?

Sephear

Years
I just watch my PC folder in my E-mail thing obsessively XD

Also, Liam has nothin' better to do, him and Riley could meet if you think of a way to work it out =D

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
I just watch my PC folder in my E-mail thing obsessively XD

Also, Liam has nothin' better to do, him and Riley could meet if you think of a way to work it out =D

I quite liked that little Batman joke you put in your post. Nice little touch I must say. :)

Sephear

Years
Thanks hehe, Liam thinks of reasons to be afraid of doing things he shouldn't as a mechanism to keep his nose clean and not be hated =D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm loving reading all of these new posts. Usually, in the RPs I'm in, I only read some posts, mainly those relevant to my character... but you guys make your characters so interesting, I can't help it :D

Oh, and... not to be a partypooper, but Mac and Mega', I kinda feel like you wouldn't know about the other people showing off their abilities, considering they're doing it in the privacy of their own rooms ;P You kinda made it seem like it was going on in the lounge. Sorry if I got something wrong, though! No offense meant.

Sephear

Years
Considering how some of the powers I saw listed in the post don't belong to any of our characters I think they may have been referring to nameless faceless NPCs but I'm not sure.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm loving reading all of these new posts. Usually, in the RPs I'm in, I only read some posts, mainly those relevant to my character... but you guys make your characters so interesting, I can't help it :D

Oh, and... not to be a partypooper, but Mac and Mega', I kinda feel like you wouldn't know about the other people showing off their abilities, considering they're doing it in the privacy of their own rooms ;P You kinda made it seem like it was going on in the lounge. Sorry if I got something wrong, though! No offense meant.

Just realized that. O_o

It's a quick fix. Thanks for letting me know, sweetheart <3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well Shep, I don't really know if there -are- other students than the ones we're controlling right now :o It's not a big deal, but you know, consistency :P

Hey, you're welcome Mega ^^ Stuff happens, not like it'd break the continuity or anything like that. I -am- interested in getting some RP'ing done with both yours and Mac's character at some point! Seem like a very interesting pair of girls. Plus, I always loved plant power-people.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sorry for Megan and I spamming up the IC thread with long posts xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Pfft Nideous, your posts are awesome as well, don't sell yourself short! And don't worry about it Mac, I think we'll live :P

Speaking of, Woolie and I just finished a joined post, will be up momentarily. And then I have to ask a question; Is anyone up for some cross-room interacting? Matthias is gonna go for a walk and have a look around the school, so it'd be fun if he could bump into someone. Lemme know in here or via a VM if anyone's interested, please :D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Nah Mac, I think it'll be ok. ^^ My posting level comes and goes, sometimes they are monsters, sometimes they barely meet the required minimum. I also believe it is quality over quantity, and i am showing Alicea's personality fairly well as it is. I can't wait to continue and interact with everyone at some point!

Back