• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Username: Schizii.
Partner: Sylveon!
Which Type Do You Think Has The Cutest Pokemon?: Ahhh, most definitely fairy. eve
The cutest, pinkest, and toughest pokemon I found had the fair aspect to them. That includes the Clefairy line and Flabebe line. >u< (aka, my fave lines)

Years
Everyone new has been added! Sorry for the delay~

Ahaha, I find Magby fairly cute. Which is odd seeing as I don't like its evolutions at aaaall but suppose that's not a bad thing. 8D;

Puddle, Teddiursa is way too cute. I'm not sure if you saw the Johto episode with the mischevious one but my love for it started around then and I just had to train one. Recall throwing a master ball to get one in my Gold version as a kid since I just couldn't resist.

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
If I were to change any baby pokemon, I'd probably change Happiny's little... Ponytail thing. e.e
I've never been fond of it, really.

@the diaper discussion: I think it's cute! I mean, it reinforces the idea that they're baby pokemon. ouo
Oratleasttomeitdoes. //shot

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
If I were to change any baby pokemon, I'd probably change Happiny's little... Ponytail thing. e.e
I've never been fond of it, really.

@the diaper discussion: I think it's cute! I mean, it reinforces the idea that they're baby pokemon. ouo
Oratleasttomeitdoes. //shot
Welcome Schizii~!

I agree, some pokemon that are really cute do have the fairy type to them.
Also about happiny's ponytail thing, I don't recall ever seeing it. lol Guess I never looked close enough at. Ah well. And yep, the diapers do kinda reinforce the idea they're babies. ^^(even though they don't /exactly/ look like diapers, haha)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I was battling online and someone kept trying to use Fighting type moves against my Clefable because they must have forgotten it was retyped. xD It was awesome.

I like how they retyped some cute Pokemon to Fairy. Makes them more useful <3

Years
I was battling online and someone kept trying to use Fighting type moves against my Clefable because they must have forgotten it was retyped. xD It was awesome.

That reminds me of that one Marriland Pokemon X video (Reflection Cave I think?) where he used his Pancham against a trainer's Granbull thinking Fighting-type moves would be super-effective only to find out Granbull resisted it because he was unaware the Snubbull line became pure-Fairy.

Hard to believe these cute Normal-types used to struggle against Fighting-types but now they have the advantage over them. Even when someone leaked Whimsicott became part-Fairy it was because they found out Whimsicott took no damage from their Noivern's Dragon-types moves.

Fairy-type surely made Clefable, Togekiss, Azumarill and Gardevoir even more better competitively now. The only one I really didn't expect becoming Fairy-type was Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime, they didn't even look fairy-like to me.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I never expected wimsicott to become fairy-type(really shoulda though).
Speaking of cute fairies--I should really get around to making my azumarill better in battles, I wound up using it a lot in ruby but never took it up again even though now its on X. And I'll definitely take my mawile Molly up to X and make her one epic mega(as soon as I get the paid version of transfer/bank urgh).

Maaan there's so many cute pokemon and fairies I wanna raise but just ugh I hate hearing problems(minor hearing loss in my right ear = unequal sound reception = SO MUCH FRUSTRATION because WHY Isn't IT EQUAL -_-)
It should be good soon though(hopefully). Until then I'll just admire all the thoughts of cute pokemon I could be raising and making strong~

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022

I had completely forgotten about that when I encountered Snubbull early on and I couldn't understand why my fighting moves no longer said "Super effective."
Off to google and.. Oh. That's why. xD

And I don't understand all of their retyping decisions for Fairy types, either.
Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Togepi were expected, I guess I could understand Marill..
But Gardevoir? Mawile? Snubbull? Mr. Mime? I can see how they're all useful as Fairy types, but I don't see how they're fairy-like..

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I'm not sure how mawile got to be fairy-type either. That does make it a better battler though, plus its got a mega form.
Cute+good in battle = I shall raise.

As for all the other retyped pokemon there, ... don't really know how that was decided.

Years
Username: Dragalge (Forums) Frost (Y)
Partner: My little Shiny Zorua (I'm debating whether to evolve it or not)
Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?: Either Mew or Jigglypuff :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be? Why? What part(s) of it would you change?
Elekid...it is less cutter compared to the other baby pokemons. I would make his ears? Or whatever it has on his head a little smaller ...no will make its whole body a little smaller and rounder in shape :p

Years
Username: Dragalge (Forums) Frost (Y)
Partner: My little Shiny Zorua (I'm debating whether to evolve it or not)
Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?: Either Mew or Jigglypuff :D

Weelcome! ^~^ You've been added.

And aaaw.. Elekid I find to be one of the cuter ones. Though Smoochum is insanely cute as well, unlike her evolved form. haha

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, yeah, definitely; resizing those plug-like things on its head to something smaller should definitely help it look more cute. :3 As for shape, I think it's round enough already, haha.

Years
OMG YOU SHOULD SEE THIS ZORUA ON POKEMON AMIE!

Like... Omg.

Should I evolve it or not? I mean, its a prized Shiny so... I don't know...

And aaaw.. Elekid I find to be one of the cuter ones. Though Smoochum is insanely cute as well, unlike her evolved form. haha

I thought Elekid was Yellow?

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023

Smoochum is and always be insanely cute to me~ I have one named Smoochykin(stupid pre-GenVI character limits -_-) and she's still a smoochum. She's got perfect or near-perfect specials too. X) She makes me proud hahaha.

Years
I see, haha, but by the time its level 80 or something, its power is going to outgrow its cuteness. Its bound to happen. But... I have a Zoroark. (Its not shiny, but its okay)

People can have free Zorua eggs to experience the cuteness :D

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
Username: Sweets
Partner: Swirlix
Answer a topic: Which starter Pokemon do you think is the cutest?

I personally think Charmander is the cutest starter, it has such a cute smile and eyes and it's belly looks really soft ;///-///;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back