• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman X RPG

A.J

Years
O.k if you all know about megaman (hopefully) well i felt like making an RPG on it if yuo want ot be an enemy well do so

Name: Zero
Hair: Blonde
Weapon/s: Cannon and Sembre Blade/Z Blade

next some one to be Megaman/ X
zero1.gif
this is Zero

and this is Megaman
mega-armadura.gif

Last edited:

A.J

Years
Sure you can be axle and can you produse a pic of him cos i don't think i have seen him before and yer y ont make up our own characters but mak it good

zero1.gif
zerorosto.gif
zero_negro.gif

Last edited:
Years
Actually I think I will make up my own Charactor.
Name: Angisix
Hair: White
Wepons: AngiBlaster and Celestial Blade
Can't currentlly post pic of Angisix. Scanner why have you betrayed me!!!

A.J

Years
MegaLightBlaze said:
Actually I think I will make up my own Charactor.
Name: Angisix
Hair: White
Wepons: AngiBlaster and Celestial Blade
Can't currentlly post pic of Angisix. Scanner why have you betrayed me!!!

Lol. ok but the basics Gander
Side(good /bad) and girls arn't excluded

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
Yolo, can I be my made-up char?
Blitz-Z (or Blitz for short)
alliance: good, Maverick Hunter
appearance: Dark shade of purple and dark blue colored armor;reloid;has one blade going down the middle of the back-side of his head-armor.Dark purple hair barely coming out of his helmet as well. His leg armor has lightning designs hanging back from them.
weapons/abilities: Blitz-Sabre, Blitz-Buster, Blitz-Bergade, hyper-dash.
other: can travel at very high speeds and break sound barrier
quotes from my made-up game, Blitz-z:Attack of Replode (made sprites for it and everything!): Replode! Replode! You idiot, get out of there!!!You have 30 seconds left!!!

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
Years
OOOhhh a roleplay yay!! Can i be a made up char? I want to be Protoman fused wit Zero ill be called Zeroto-man!!! itll b protomans body wit zero's hair and his green z saber not proto's pink one....

Rio

Years
um this sounds okay and Trottor has joined so i'll join and i'll be my made up character:
Name:Gigaman
Hair:Bright Yellow(blonde whatever)
Good guy, maveric hunter
I'll post the rest after school...great another day of joyfully learning.....yeah right!

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
Years
UMmmm IM playing the japanese vers. of megaman Zero 3 does n e one got codes im having a hard time.............

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
First of all, this thread is dead, notice how only the noob posted since march 29th. Second of all, Rio prolly didn't know, because the newb posted in it, and made it seem new. Third, the japanese versions of games (or cards or anything like that) suck, you can wait till they come out in America (unless you know they wont) Fourth, how are you supposed to be a fusion of Zero and Protoman if A.J. was already Zero, and Protoman isn't even in the series (unless you make him in it by having him as your 'cc' even though he wouldn't really be your cc) Lastly, I'll only take back everything I just said if A.J. starts this rp up again, then, you will find me posting in it as well. ^^ (However, don't get offended by anything I said here, just my thoughts)

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
ya, I siad don't be offended, and I mean it, I'm really sorry if I said anything that hurt anyone, even the newb thing. Anyways, you wouldn't have known, Rio, because it was in the bold font because Vegna Gun-kun posted...^^

Years
Cool Trottor's in this RP? I'll join too!

Name: Bass
Discription: He holds a grudge against Megaman and lives to try and overpower him.

I think you all know what bass looks like. If not then look at the character on the right of this pic I found
mmbassbanner_b.jpg

Harley

I am A.J
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2005
Ahem..Holy FU*K this thing still here lol i I'm A.J i'm not a n00b |=|_|(|< Wit....and yeah stat now

Back