• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old...?

How old before your death.

• Total voters

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Well I want to die now, so I suppose it's going to happen..
By year 1000 you'd just be a live skeleton, if I'm not wrong. More like a ghost. o.0
Samuri is that constructive critisism (sp?) or an insult?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
honestly i might not live another year last summer i almost killed myself in a 4 wheeler accident and i'll probly do somthing like that again this summer only die XD but that's a 50/50

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 15, 2005
Even though i believe in reicarnation, i want to live forever. It is a sad sight, to see people pass away. Personally, if you're living a good life, i don't know who's not afraid of death.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Ugh... I don't want to live forever. That would just be a bit too boring, being old for most of your life. XD Anyways, I'll die when I die... plain and simple ^_^ Don't plan a date or anything.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Well, most of my family live long, so its sorta, like, my family will all live long. What if we're murdered you ask? We fight.

Becoz my greap grandparents and grandparents live long (my grandma is 80-something, my grandpa is 60 and my great grandma, still alive, is 90-something) I'll probably live long too. About 70+ or so, but it'd be nice to live forever. XD

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
I want to live forever. o.0

Sounds weird maybe, but I'd like to know lots of people, cultures and different ways people think. It would be interesting and pretty fun too. I'd also like to help out anyone I could find around that actually needed help.

BTW
Lion Heart said:
I don't exactly have my death marked on my calendar, so I don't know.

Very funny reply, haha. I love it XD

Last edited:
Years
Pfft, ummm. I dont really want to think about my death...but I couldnt not answer to this, XD.

*Thinks*

Well, I was thinking...like another year seeing as the main road neer my house neerly kills be every day...XD, but I would like to live in till I'm about 90ish, I dont wanna live forever, that would be horrible in my oppinion. I would like to die a peacfull death in my bed....but I somwhow cant see that comming seeing as I want to work with snakes and Crocs x_x;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I can't for the life of me perceive as to why any human being would want to live forever. If you do, you're probably not thinkin' long term INFINITY TERM. You'd continue to just exist until the earth is destroyed by the sun and you drift around the universe until it implodes on itself. Then your trapped in limbo for eternity. That'd suck.

I wanna just live a really long life. Like 90ish. Or at least 80ish.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
I guess i'm going to try to live as long as i can.By eating my vegetables and drinking plenty of water.LOL.

Years
I really don't care how long I live, as long as I'm older than thirty and I've lived it to the fullest. I'm weird like that. ^^;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i want to get some stuff straightened out (that i'm working on now) and after that i won't have a problem dieing. but i'll most likely die between 45-55. i'll be wrongfully accused of some murder, found guilty, get abused in jail and finally be executed. after that, they'll find that i was innocent and make an rsgh5 day. and on that day nobody will have to go to school.

Years
i really cant vote. im ready to die. not that i hate my life. just that i really believe that i've done my purpose and if ever i die, i know it's God's will. ;)

Back