• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ah guys..the rules are 1 paragraph posts..seriously next warning we get our role-play thread closed and I'mma be sad if it does..seriously I worked a long tiem working on it not to just get it close..seriously.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Oh, sorry for leaving earlier today without a warning. =/. I didn't expect to see a warning when I came back.. Hmm..

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Alright guys this is a warning for people who do NOT post 1 paragraph minimuns they WILL BE kicked out. And I will remove your place from the role-play if I msut. I worked to hard on this role-play, I do not want to just to get it closed.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ah I maaged to fit in a vey long post =] My character has just entered drenched bluff so yea..Make sure 4+ lines peoples >:| I will kick out anyone who refuses to follow this rule.. Last warning ;3

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

My character is still dawdling along where Marc left her? LOL. ^^; Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been extremely busy lately. And yes, I do have adequate excuses for why I haven't been on! But with any luck, none of us will be extremely busy this weekend and we can get in some hardcore Roleplay time. YEAH.

_Diego//

Years
Hmm.. O yeah. So our characters didn't stay frozen there while the others where already in the next day in the RP I just sorta made my character pass out on a post of mine at Page 6 so that when he woke up your character wasn't around:P Hope that's Ok.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

No problem! I was planning on doing the same thing if you didn't. By the way, just putting this out here, if i'm ever gone for more than two days, the following people have my permission to bunny Radian if all the other characters are doing an important mission or something. K9S8 (Leon the Chimchar), Diegoyayi (Marc) and GP<3 (Tiffany) Okay. Well, off to post now! >D

pkmon_kid

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've barely posted anything...I promise to post more!

I would really appreciate if someone could get me into the group in the guild...

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
Lol. Over here I didn't have school because of Mother's Day, but anyway I'm leaving in an hour or two to a Party something my sister is performing a dance in >.>

pkmon_kid

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Lol. Over here I didn't have school because of Mother's Day, but anyway I'm leaving in an hour or two to a Party something my sister is performing a dance in >.>
Thats kinda wierd... I wish we could get out that day...

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

We didn't get out for Mother's Day down here, but we did have about ten Snow days, and three days off for a local Crisis. ^^' So that was fun, even though we're making them all up now for on our Summer break! >_<; Anyways, just posted! And today will be a fabulous day if everyone else posts too! =D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
Uhm. So, I entered. As I'm Italian, and not English, don't skin me if I make one or two stupid errors, please ç____ç

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back