• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
CALCITE.png

Team name: Project Calcite
Team Leader: AceDragonite
Current Members: AceDragonite, Skyriderstas
Current Game title: Pokemon Calcite
Current progress made: Plot Started, Fakedex Started
Position(s) needed: Scripter, Eventer, Mapper, Composer, Spriter, Artists, anyone who is willing to help make the best game on PC
Timezone: Eastern United States
Preferred Method of contact: PM, or my email: [email protected]
Additional info

Features of Calcite that sets it apart

-Thick Plot
-Sound Type
-Contests are now a requirement to enter the Tabi League
-Explore the new Region of Tabi and catch 80+ new Pokemon as well as old favorites
-Save the region from impending doom
-Team up with NPCs to thwart evil and get stronger.

Intro:

There are 4 Large Provinces in Tabi. Western Tabi (Nishin Province), Eastern Tabi (Higa Province), The Mango Isles to the south, and The Frozen Land to the North. You hear on Tv that odd weather patterns are happening. Icicles in the Mango Isles, The Frozen Land hitting 90 degrees. You know something is odd. In your hometown of Tinybranch, a man named Prof. Balestrom runs a weather lab , and he orders you, your rival, and your neighbor each a Pokemon to investigate the odd changes in Climate. During your quest, the Tabi News reports that a man named Luther, along with a group of enviromentalists called Team Plasma are using garbage and electronics to produce alternative energies for Tabi. When everything seems all played out during your journey, you get a call from Balestrom saying that a Mosdeep Space Co. Satelite has been hijacked, and that Team Plasma is trying to call a being caleld the great one to save Tabi from corruption, according to Luther, who is making quite the celebrity of himself on the news.. You both know there's a connection, but may it lie in an old legend passed around Tabi. "Legends speak of a divine being from above that has the sun in one hand, and the moon in the other, with thy power to send thunder and ice from the sky". The saying is etched on almost every old stone in Tabi, but many believe it to be a folktake. Not Luther. The real question is, do you?

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE-JOIN THE TEAM.
POKEMON CALCITE

Canderis

Mr. Wejo
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
RMXP

Team Leader: Me, Canderis
Current Members:
Canderis
A Friend of Canderis

Current Game title: Pokemon: Endtime
Current progress made: Up to the first gym has been mapped and linked. I am currently making it all work right
Position(s) needed:
I would like a mapper (although this is not necessary)
Scripters
Pokémon Spriter (Front, Back and Menu Icons)
Trainer Spriter (Front, Back and Overworld)
Region Map Artist
Concept Artist

Timezone:US Central
Preferred Method of contact: Email or PM (PM for email)
Additional info:
RMXP
I am quite new to this stuff, but i have worked on game modifications to other various games. I have learned how to use RMXP very efficiently, and I will not let this project die.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Team name: Team We don't have a name yet
Team Leader: Me for now
Current Members: Me
Current Game title: No name yet
Current progress made: 0%
Position(s) needed: A Scripter/Eventer or two
A Mapper, maybe two
Graphic Artist
Timezone: Eastern Time
Preferred Method of contact: Here, on PHO, or The Pokemon World

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Team name: (no name as of yet)
Team Leader: Gregora (me)
Current Members:
Me
Myself
I
Current Game title: Pokemon Glass
Current progress made: Approximately 5%
Position(s) needed:
Graphic Artist
Mapper
Scripter to do a handful of scripts
Eventer
Composer
Timezone: I'm in the Pacific Timezone but any is okay.
Preferred Method of contact: here (through PM or in the project's thread in my signature), MSN, YIM, AIM (my messengers can be found in my profile)

Last edited:

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
elementalencounters-1.png

Team name:Team Elements

Team Leader: Pokeman298

Current Members: Pokeman298(leader), gallade234(Pokemon spriter), Neo-Spriteman(pokemon spriter), Karel_Kazuki(storyboard), gerronix12 (mapper), carmaniac(mapper),Wilcomon(mapper)

Current progress made:The beginning is just about set!

Position(s) needed:Spriters (Character front and back, fakemon),assistant storyline person,beta tester,scriter, assistant mappers, intro title animator.

PROOF IS NEEDED!!! except for scripters, just find a way of showing me!

Timezone: Does it matter?

Preferred Method of contact: PM me

Additional info:Honestly, you don't need to be afraid, because I wont bite at the least bit! Everything other than spriter (character OW and sprites, fakemon), some1 for the title intro animation, and scripter is optional. If you feel interested in these positions, contact me. The forum for this is http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=224805
the program for this is rmxp

Last edited:
Years
Looking for some help with my fangame :)

Team name: Team Techno Sky
Team Leader: Me
Current Members: Me, EonMasterofSpace , The Legendary Mew, and dudleyspud
Current Game title: Pokemon Techno Sky
Current progress made: Main storyline, a few features, and hero/heroine sprited
Position(s) needed: Spriter( trainers, fakemon, and/or tiles ), Scripter, and Artists ( for concept art )
Timezone: USA Central Time
Preferred Method of contact: PokeCommunity PM/VM
Additional Info: Made with Poccil's Pokemon Essentials for RPG XP

Last edited:

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Ebony
Team Leader: Zadow
Current Members: Zadow
Other People who help/ed out I considered sort of team members : Carmaniac and Venom12
Current Game title: Pokemon Ebony
Current progress made: I've been developing this for about 8 months now. Although I do not have a thread for details on my progress you can check here : http://zadow.deviantart.com/ Or simply just ask me via msn or the like at [email protected]

Position(s) needed:

Spriter :Although I can sort of sprite, help is nice. :cer_wink:
I need a spriter that can do at minimum one of these consistently and well.
4 Scratch (can have spliced parts if unrecognizable) Pokemon, Front and Back sprites, I have rough ideas.
Trainer sprites, preferably scratched can be partially spliced if unrecognizable.
Tile spriter, for a few tiles to give Ebony more of a unique feel.
RGSS Scripter/Coder
for RMXP Pokemon Essentials for various things from Game systems to Mini-games?
EDIT : I also wouldn't mind a decent mapper, if you provide evidence of decent skill, I'll send you the tileset to map with. :)

Everyone who applies MUST provide me with some form of proof of skill. Skill level required is at my discretion.
If you're a scripter I'd prefer you showed me a script in action in some form or way, tonnes of text is nice but, I wont exactly be able to tell if it works.

Timezone: I think it's +10 but Timezone is not entirely important to me.
Preferred Method of contact: Can PM/VM though I'd prefer once you're helping me I was contacted by msn [email protected]

Additional info: Don't be afraid to contact me! I don't bite, it wont hurt for you to try :cer_wink:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2010
Team Name-Undecided
Team Leader-Cidun
Contact Info- Email or PM me.
Spaces Needed:

Tile editor-
Spriters-
Ideas Man-
Scripting-
Mapper-Myself.

Program-RMXP, Photoshop, Good ol' Paint

Started off the project last week.

I'm starting using pokemon essentials starting kit. I'm looking for team members to get this project rolling. I'm gonna need the whole package.
Need many skilled spriters as there's many things to do in the spriting area.

That's what I need for now. If your interested and have free time, feel free to email me or send me a P.M.

Can't give you any background on the game, except that I'm going to be basing it in a region known as Ganetto. Which is Japanese for Garnet, which is the jewel the game's based from.
I'm hoping for space/future timeset for the game. Just ideas

Let me know guys or gals, Thanks.

gallade234

spriter, legendarypokemontamer
Years

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
Years
Team name: Káosz Rising
Team Leader: Myself, XD003
Current Members: Just myself.
Current Game title: Pokemon Yitria: Redux
Current progress made: Been working on project for a few weeks now. I have the Town Map design done, but I dunno how to make it look ingame. Mapping for some towns and a few routes has been done.
Position(s) needed:
* Spriter who can do scratches, backs, shinies, Menu Icons, etc, and Hiragana/Katakana Unown.
* Someone who can mess with the scripting - I refuse to touch that with a 10 foot pole.
* Tileset ripper
* I could use a composer to make some most excellent music
* Someone who can draw fan-art (Optional)
Proof of said skill is required to be shown if joining up. To any scrtipters who join: I don't just need proof, I need conformation of what a script will do and/or some way of seeing it in action.
Regardless, just make sure you're not that much of a beginner at it. I'd really appreciate it if you had some skill with your claimed profession. (Forgive me if I'm being harsh x.x)

Timezone: Doesn't matter to me, I'm mostly awake all day.

Preferred Method of contact: PM me or find me on IRC at irc.rizon.net, channel #infinitybar. (For those who don't know what IRC is, connect to pokecommunity's chat, type /server irc.rizon.net, and then after it loads, type /join #infinitybar) My AIM should be on my profile, but if not, my AIM is XD003Lagatro.

Additional info: Project being done on RPG Maker XP using the Pokemon Essentials Starter Kit.

Last edited:

dante1w

Banned
Years
TEAM NAME: TEAM LATINEKU

LEADER: dante1w

CURRENT MEMBERS: just me

CURRENT GAME: POKEMON LEGEND OF ICARAM

CURRENT PROGRESS: just the front and backsprite of the heroes and the hero overworld...and some pokemon sprites

POSITIONS NEEDED:

an mapper ,
an scripter ,
region map artist,
help on spriting at the fronts , backs and overworlds
sond effects(like music and pokemon cries)
tileset artist
concept artist (trainers)
and the most important someone with great ideas i have much and with some other ideas to be great

TIME ZONE

METHOD OF CONTACT : how you want with vm or pm or with my msn add [email protected]

ADITIONAL INFO:

im not looking for experts because im an amateur too so this means that you have to handle with an amateur

i have some great ideas that would made this hack very popular and if someone join i would be in deepest to all those i credit them all not me , at the end it will be a work by us not only by me.

all staff members will be the first to play the game and will help me very much and we will maybe if the story ends like i think maybe its coming a second part of the game who knows.

AND WHAT IS THE IMPORTEST THING HERE MAYBE....BUT JUST MAYBE I CAN HAVE SOM-SOME FRIENDS WHO LOVES POKEMON LIKE ME....AHHH...THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
Spriter looking for work here.

Examples of my stuff:

ratobyl.gif

2uyknwx.gif

I'm looking for a game with either A. a story that doesn't suck or B. a game in which I can alter the story with the gamemaker's permission.

I am also looking to split fakemon designing 50/50 with the game's creator.

I'd prefer that either the game's creator have scripting knowledge or have the project look extremely promising.

I don't want to be bossed around (ie DO THIS NOW) by someone who thinks they're better than I am.

If you're interested, contact me by MSN: i.love.uboaATgmail.com

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
Does anybody need a Idea Man or Beta Tester? I will most likely be on, I live in the UK and have many ideas. So if you want to contact me, please PM.

Thanks.

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
i am open for every mapping job!(only rmxp)
can be stopped(parhaps have 1)
------------------------------------------
i can make worldmaps 2

Last edited:

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Team name: PKMN DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Team Leader: Rockeymon
Current Members: Rockeymon
Current Game title: Pokemon Kanto Revisited
Current progress made: 0%
Position(s) needed: Spriters
Ruby Scripters
Tile Editors
Timezone: Um no clue Central america
Preferred Method of contact: Pm Or contact me via messenger at [email protected] or email me
Additional info: This will have a new twist on the battle system that lots of people will enjoy so please come and help :)

ZeroBlade77

Defending Champion
Years
Ahem, prepare for a very long and very revealing additional info :O.

Team Name: Slashback Co.
Team Leader: ZeroBlade77
Current Members: Just me. :(
Positions Needed: Graphics design/Spriter/Colorist/etc. dont need a texter or a banner/startgame designer, those are mine.
Time Zone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Current Game Name: Pokemon Chaos Infinity
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Additional Info:
You are the son/daughter of two Hall of Famers. Prof. Oak and Prof. Rowan come into your house and offer you 9 Pokeballs.
You can only choose 1.
.Chimchar
.Turtwig
.Piplup
.Charmander
.Bulbasaur
.Squirtle
.Torchic
.Treecko
.Totodile
You choose what you want.
You walk outside with Oak and Rowan to discover your Mom and Dad holding out a gift, which when you take it
reveals itself to be a pair of Running Shoes. They tell you to try to level up your Pokemon and maybe you'll
get into the Hall of Fame. You have bigger aspirations than that. You want to win the National Pokemon League Championship.
There's 24 Gym Leaders and an Elite Four stopping you from going there. You plan to defeat every one then go to the NPLC.
In the NPLC, you fight off 50 Pro Trainers in a row without going back (no free healing, etc.), then you fight the National Pokemon League Champion of the World,
which happens to be.... Im revealing too much.
More on Legendary Pokemon, I will be inventing the Giga and Lava types and moves. Examples of Giga are as follows:
Regigigas, Giga Impact.
Lava: Magmortar, Blast Burn (best fire type move EVER)
Arceus will challenge you to go to the Sinnoh region and fight him, Palkia and Dialga on the Spear Pillar on Mount Coronet.
That is, once you beat the NPLC. There is a team who will hunt you down and try to steal your PokeDEX and Pokemon,
they are Team Chaos, who wear Cubone skulls on their heads and red outfits.
Their boss' name is Garrison, he puts up a big fight. Each time you beat him, a total of three times, he'll give you a Master Ball.
Too many Master Balls for one Pokemon game? Nonsense, because this has ALL legendarys in it at once, meaning it'll be better if you do have three.
I've revealed as much of the story as possible without spoiling it.
But, a list of possible updates:
.Might add Arceus into his own group, God Type.
.Im raising the level cap to 500.
But, I will reveal a little more on the NPLC, and Team Chaos.
The National Pokemon Champion is actually a Champions!
That's right, you'll be in a double battle! You and your rival will face off against ultra-legendary trainers Zero and Blade.
They are able to break the rules and carry 7 Pokemon at a time!
Their Pokemon:
Zero:
Legend, Lvl. 500 Charizard
Darkslayer, Lvl. 432 Luxray
Rage, Lvl. 425 Machamp
Inferno, Lvl. 457 Entei
Typhoon, Lvl. 459 Raikou
Tsunami, Lvl. 454 Suicune
Blade:
Legend, Lvl. 500 Infernape
Darkslayer, Lvl. 432 Raichu
Rage, Lvl. 425 Medicham
Inferno, Lvl. 457 Heatran
Typhoon, Lvl. 459 Zapdos
Tsunami, Lvl. 454 Kyogre
What happened to both of there 7th pokemon? Oh, I nearly forgot.
Zero:
Chaos, Lvl. 500 Giratina
Blade:
Final, Lvl. 500 Cresselia
Once you beat them, one final enemy appears, but you are still double-battling it because it shattered my cap! :(
Lvl. 1000 Arceus
It's impossible to catch right now, your only option is to beat it. When you fight it to where you can capture it, it'll be back at lvl. 500 like it should be >:).
Once you beat it, the end of the world begins, because Team Chaos have accomplished their goal: To capture every Pokemon in the POKeDEX and release them in Celestic Town's shrine.
How is this possible, you say? As in Pokemon Coliseum and Pokemon XD, Team Chaos have developed a Master Snag Ball, which will steal your Pokemon no matter what.
They march in and use the Snag Balls on Zero and Blade's Heatran, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Zapdos, Kyogre, Giratina and Cresselia.
They also use one on Arceus, but Arceus resists 30 of them, when Garrison walks in with a new model of Snag Ball.
He tells you the world is about to become 'peaceful'. Your rival tells you now or never. You fight Garrison, but its impossible to beat him, as he has shattered the Pokemon limit as well, except he got his up to 10 Pokemon.
YOu can defeat all but the last one, Giratina, who becomes erratic and its Speed goes way past yours and every attack it uses kills in one shot.
To end all of this darkness,chaos and destruction, you must venture onwards to Mt. Coronet, after obtaining the Azure Flute from Professor Oak.
When you get there, Garrison challenges you for one final time, as the last boss. I will not reveal the ending, because that would make me a horrible person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Oops, forgot to say that Arceus was captured by the Final Snag Ball, the Ball Garrison was holding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
@Zero Blade, bad grammar, self insertion, use of legendaries in an awful way, just a big block of text, try rewriting it.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Team name: Americum
Team Leader: Myself
Current Members: Myself
Current Game title: Pokemon Americum
Current progress made: Some sprites are done and inserted, tile set made and added
Position(s) needed: An eventer, and a mapper
Timezone: Eastern Time
Preferred Method of contact: Here either pm/vm
Additional info: I don't have a thread here but if you're interested pm me and we can talk.

Back