• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
TylerSymes, what is ur avatar?
A gif from Squid girl but the gif dosn't work in the avatar

1327073188727.gif

Avishka: What is your favouite club and you can't say the Dragon's Den ?

Years
Hikari10:What is your favouite non gen 5 pokemon?

I like Ambipom, Buneary, Golduck, Infernape, Roserade, Gardevoir, Manectric, Pelipper, Staraptor, Plusle, Minun, Spinda, Teddiursa, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Miltank and Togekiss.

Tyler, what was the first Pokemon you trained of each type?

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I like Ambipom, Buneary, Golduck, Infernape, Roserade, Gardevoir, Manectric, Pelipper, Staraptor, Plusle, Minun, Spinda, Teddiursa, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Miltank and Togekiss.

Tyler, what was the first Pokemon you trained of each type?
Water: Pipup
Fire:Tepig/Cyndaquil maybe
Grass:Snivy
Avishka:What is your favouite singer/band?

Last edited:
Years
Pikapal642 said:
Shu's_lover92, how many pets do you have?

good question... I think 9.. depends of numeber of cats we have
I have a dog and 8 cats, all those cats are outside cats but all those pets are at my parents' house because I can't have pets here... even goldfish aren't allowed ...

TylerSymes, who is your favourite pony between the six main ponies?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
A lot of the stuff this week is really good, I like my signature because it has a really sexy picture in it <3 However, its very novice like. The one I like the most at the moment is the Sailor Moon one
silver_moon_crystal_power_by_thetwidragon-d4nrykv.png

It was a take on something new (Whenver I'm working with a render/stock of diffrent art, its always something new)

Simple question
Who is the "hottest" character from an anime? :P

kuzronk

Banned
Years
good question... I think 9.. depends of numeber of cats we have
I have a dog and 8 cats, all those cats are outside cats but all those pets are at my parents' house because I can't have pets here... even goldfish aren't allowed ...

TylerSymes, who is your favourite pony between the six main ponies?
Rainbow Dash,Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie

TwiDragon:Who is your favouite pony?

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, whats you're favourite sport?

Honestly, I pretty much hate most sports. ...Well, I guess "mainstream" ones (baseball, football, hockey, soccer, etc.). But I do like any sort of swordplay (kendo, fencing, etc.) and archery~ Badminton and tennis are pretty fun too.

---

TylerSymes, do you like RD or FS more? (Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy)

Years
Twi question: uuummm... I'm more manga than Anime, and in anime I prefer random people...
I think I going to say Kurotabo from Nurarihyon no Mago (Nura the raise of the yokai clan)

Tyler question: my favourite ponies are Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash

Roswell, what is your favourite kind of mange (shonen, shojo, yaoi, yuri, etc)?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^I've always been into things that have comedy in them. I don't really care for things that take things too seriously. If I'm watching a romance, I'd like it to be Yaoi or Yuri, but there isn't a whole lot of good/comedic ones out there. I also like supernatural comedys like Rozen Maiden and xxxHolic.

So in simple terms. I like comedy, and I like Yuri and Yaoi.

(btw, nice pick <3 )

@Roswell - The first TV show I was into? Magic School Bus

My question for you. What was the most disappointing ending

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, what is your favourite kind of mange (shonen, shojo, yaoi, yuri, etc)?

...All of the above? Really, though, my top three faves are shounen and shoujo, then ecchi, then yaoi and yuri o3o

---

shu's_lover92, what was the first television show you remember watching?

Years
Hikari10: Do u like watching scary movies? :P

No, especially after seeing the shower scene in Psycho. That was scary and even Gothitelle's cry in-game reminds me of that movie.

And I did develop a fear of sharks after seeing Jaws. I did like the scary music though.

Shu's_Lover92, what's your favorite song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back