• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army (OOC + SU + M)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
You sure can First Snow. That Bio Sheet is just a simple version of what you guys can do. You can expand your sign up as much as you would like as long as it isn't too complicated.

Years
Here is a start, I will finish later. EDIT: Done, Though if you want me to put more in, then I can.

Name: Adell Lee Caxton
DOB: May 22
Origin: Nacrene, Unova
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Elite Codename: Eggman; Like the eggs he hatches, it may take a lot of warming up to, and time, before he opens up to you.

Positive Traits: At least 5 adjectives; clever, knowlegable, driven, organized, fair

Negative Traits: At least 5 adjectives; cold, competative, prideful, quiet, impatient, paranoid

Likes: At least 5: His Pokemon, pokemon eggs, showing off his pokemon in battle, compliments, observing pokemon

Dislikes: At least 5: people who underestimate him, status effects(on his pokemon), disorganization, talking, waiting, ignorance(his own or someone elses), obstacles(cutable trees, pushable rocks, smashable rocks, ect.)

Secret(s): At least 1; He has never battled with a caught pokemon, and only catches pokemon for thier egg move pottental. He believes that wild pokemon are weaker than breed pokemon, and will only use pokemon he hatches himself.
He wants to challenge the Pokemon league to prove that his breed pokemon are superior to wild caught, Trainer trained pokemon. He is also studying the moves the baby pokemon learns, and is trying to figure out how the egg move is passed on to the baby without any kind of training. He theoizes that genetics play a part of learned moves, but is mistified that the pokemon can use the move moments after hatching.
Pokemon in Party: Leavanny, Scrafty, Emolga

Last edited:

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
Name: Vance Alden
Origin:
Hometown: Ecruteak, Johto
DOB: Janurary 15
Picture/Description:
Elite Codename:
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Secret(s):
Pokemon in Party: Umbreon, Honchkrow, Steelix

well there's a rough outline of it. I'll have to work on the rest later It'll most likely get a good overhaul by the time i'm completely done with it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
How many players would be participating in this? I just wanted to be sure so I can get my SU in on time. :3 I'm almost done!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
The SU number is unlimited. I just want quality roleplayers in this RP. It's an Army so anyone can join! ^^

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Here is my SU. Still being edited though.

Name: Jake Mark Rutherford
Origin: 16, May 7, Celadon City, Kanto
Picture/Description: Either have a picture or description
Elite Codename: Forest
Positive Traits: Nice, Quiet, Helpful, Good, Kind
Negative Traits: Big Temper, Overly Dramatic, Too Serious, Too Lax, Doesn't have a sense of humor.
Likes: Computers, Singing, Color Orange, Color Purple, Color Green
Dislikes: Bad guys, Anyone who is better than him.
Secret(s): He is actually an abandoned child.
Pokemon in Party: Vileplume, Gyarados, Arcanine

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Random note guys, please make sure you read the rules thoroughly. It is very important that you do so! Also, for those who have posted partial SUs, make sure you complete those in a timely manner. Be sure to keep the SU neat and use correct grammar.

Kota889

Years
I have another question, What exactly is this for? The classification thing I understand, I'm pretty sure you just want us to pick from the list, but the Coordinator/Breed thing is throwing me off.

Trainer Classification/Coordinator/Breed

What exactly is it? and tell me if I'm wrong about the classification. Once I get this done my sign up will be complete, except for some proofreading and some other small finishing touches. Maybe I'm being an idiot and this is incredibly obvious though xD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Trainer classification is basically saying what mind of Trainer is your Trainer (Youngster, Ace Trainer, Beauty, etc.). Your character can be a Trainer, Coordinator, or a Breeder.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Name: Sammanus Ezekiel "Zeke" Victors
Origin: 17, October 21st, Hoenn
Picture/Description: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/338/2/5/pokemon_trainer_karrik_by_coyote12-d34892i.png

By Coyote12
Elite Codename: Zeus
Positive Traits: Playful, carefree, creative, loyal, ambitious, energetic
Negative Traits: Taunting, non-serious, unorthodox, reckless, easily distracted, ambitious
Likes: Running, games (of any type, most notably puzzles), relaxing (sleeping), training, learning (random facts, not necessarily whole subjects unless it greatly interests him), baseball
Dislikes: Exercise, working, cowards, disloyalty, manipulation, his first name
Secret(s): Zeke's secret is that he has no secrets! He tells his friends everything if they ask, and why not? He had nothing to hide.

At least, that's what he'd say. Zeke's secret goes so deep that he's not fully aware that he has it. "R"s idea of pokemon mastery, or whatever his goal is, does not seem like a bad idea to him. He would never do it, however. Zeke was not a killer and it wasn't morally correct, but in an effort to be "number one", getting rid of competition was the best way to go. As a person who likes to rise to the top himself, a search and destroy tactic (though not involving blood) isn't something that has never come to his mind.

A secret Zeke is aware of, is his want to be the best. It has come to his mind a few times that, when they conquer this "R" person, that, if he made himself strong enough, he could be the new "best", the new pokemon master. The thought, however, is unsettling to him and he prefers not to think about it and most definitely not discuss it.
Pokemon in Party: Banette, Nuzleaf, Kirlia

Never done a bio like this before, so tell me if I need more information. XD Also, pokemon picked from a generator, so if there's a problem, please tell me.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Kiklion, your character is from Johto so his Pokemon should be Pokemon (three you selected are from Kanto).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Okay, got my SU ready. Let me know if I'm missing something, or if I need to add a few more things. ;3

Spoiler:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Kiklion, I would recommend picking stronger Pokemon, lol. I say this because this RP is going to be a war based RP and requires a Trainer's best Pokemon. Not saying that the Pokemon have to be fully evolved, but at least have your character have stronger Pokemon. For example, Machop could fair better as a Machoke.

Meganium, you have been officially accepted!

Kota889

Years
Name: Vance Alden
Origin:
Hometown: Ecruteak
DOB: Janurary 15
Picture/Description: Standing at a skinny six feet and three inches, Vance has messy black hair that he doesn't usually bother to fix in any particular fashion, and dark brown eyes. He wears a simple black t-shirt with blue jeans and sneakers. He always Wears a black pendant with the yin-yang symbol on it. While he is tall, he is not particularly muscular. He does have some muscle, but generally speaking hes about average in strength for someone his size.
Elite Codename: Shade

Positive traits-Loyal, Calmness, Determination, Trustworthy, Impartial
Negative traits- Lazy, Begrudging (Holds a grudge a long time), a very bad temper, Secretive (he doesn't like others to know his personal business), Sarcastic

Likes- Being Lazy, Computers, Sleeping, Dark types, Cake
Dislikes- Physical activity (Sports mainly), Traitors, Criminals, Warm weather, Bugs

Secrets: Vance comes from a very wealthy family. He keeps this little known fact to himself, as his parents aren't exactly the friendliest of people, and have been known to have dealings with various criminal organizations in the past.

Pokemon in Party: Umbreon, Honchkrow, Steelix

Hmm, well that's the best I could do for this Sign Up. I seemed to have a block when creating it xD
Well theres my finished one. If there are any problems let me know.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Finished!

Name: Gwyn Rae Sage (call him Rae, it's safer if you do.)
Origin:16 June 6th Viridian City, Kanto
Picture/Description: Rae looks rather soft, though considering the job he took on these days, it fits. His hair is a light shade of red and wraps around his face and neck. The middle part of his hair is tied into a ponytail while the rest pools around his collarbone. Gwyn has a slightly less angular face than most his face but he's still distinctly male, skin an average flush and freckles dotting his cheeks. He has bright grey eyes that are usually half-closed with his smile.

He's relatively tall and slightly stocky, his body built for durability but not strength. You wouldn't know he had much muscle at all unless you looked closely. Gwyn dislikes sunscreen so he wears a white undershirt up to his wrists with an orange short sleeve over it. No one said it helped all the time. His left hand was badly burned and due to the places where it was burned, scarred and now Rae can barely make a fist without a severe amount of pain.

His lower body is covered by blue jeans, torn and ragged due to simple play with young Pokemon (who are stronger than they look mind you). Around his neck is a cross necklace, adorned with fake crystals. He wears it for fun, unlike shoes which people have to remind him to wear. His shoes are white gym shoes by the way, in case that's particularly important.

Elite Codename: Empath

Positive Traits: Well aside from his Pokemon love, he is actually rather intelligent. He's been all over the Pokemon world at some point, or at least around enough he'd know his Pokemon and regions if you asked. Also Rae is a happy person, the optimistic kind of guy who believes everything shall pass over and give way to something else. He likes to try new things and encourages others to attempt the same. It's hard to dismiss anything new after cleaning egg sac from a newborn Pokemon's fur. He has a great respect for his former occupation and openly declares them those who are best at making friends. Maybe they aren't the best at keeping them but it's a start. Also he is kindly modest, very bad at taking praise.

Negative Traits: He sees things a little too black and white at times, sometimes coddles others that likely don't need it (like his Pokemon), he can be stubborn over the strangest things (such as the temperature of his bath water), is incredibly lazy over a lot (Like upgrading to modern technology. It's a miracle he has an X-Transceiver.). He's also slightly indifferent to anything not directly related to Pokemon (like this whole R thing, he's only joining up because Hiro asked and the Pokemon forced him out the door. Gwyn's a bit of a hermit like that. He'd quite honestly be happy in his little breeding area. Also he has very little sense of personal space. Gwyn isn't good with praise and plays it off, a good and bad thing.

Likes: Breeding and raising Pokemon, Sitrus Berries, fiddling with machines, music, good people, working, sleeping (he'll sleep just about anywhere if he can)

Dislikes: Hospitals (barely tolerates Pokemon Centers), being helpless, Arrogance, Blood, having to talk loudly, his first name (long story behind that), grudges (forgives people rather quickly)

Secret(s): He still carries his old Styler in his bag and has modified it. He is no longer a Pokemon Ranger due to an event he witnessed while with them. Also, his father ruined his left hand. Also, due to the long time he's spent caring for eggs, he's believed to have a special magic with eggs and newborns. There's no telling if that's true though Gwyn doubts it highly.

Pokemon: Ninetales, Jolteon, Aerodactyl

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Kiklion, I would recommend picking stronger Pokemon, lol. I say this because this RP is going to be a war based RP and requires a Trainer's best Pokemon. Not saying that the Pokemon have to be fully evolved, but at least have your character have stronger Pokemon. For example, Machop could fair better as a Machoke.

Meganium, you have been officially accepted!

I know I probably could have just upped the evolutions, but I didn't really like what the generator gave me, so I have new pokemon/region! XD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Kiklion, Kota889, and Fuyu, welcome to the RP!

Everyone else, please continue to work on your SU's!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Welcome to the RP gunnerpow7!

Everyone else continue to update your Bios. If you can, please PM and let me know the current status of the completion of your Bio. Also, if you guys know anyone else who may be interested in the RP, please feel free to let them know! The more the merrier!

Back