• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
dear anonymous,

fine don't talk to me...

dear anonymous,

i don't have those feelings for you that i used to, ngl

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish more people talked to me on PC. XD I like making friends~. But I guess even just you is good enough lol

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

I know you love fawning over my hair now because it's the ultimate dedication to you, but if you paw it any more I think it'll just all fall out lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear anonymous,

Quit blaming me for your problems and quit being a selfish idiot and freaking out over everything.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please.. stop.. complaining : |.. Please. You don't even do anything all day except for indulging in your own egotism.

Dear Anonymous/self,

Why is it so hard being patient? I just want to jump to conclusions when I shouldn't! I really dislike when I can't be preemptive.. *sigh* I gotta calm down.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon

i have a voice, i have a mind, i use them to say what i wanna say. why don't you listen?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you were this close to me. You're someone I'd want to be with, and I'm just too....shy to tell you. But ugh, what am I saying. You're my best friend and I think staying this way is the best way. Honestly I don't want to lose you. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I ruined everything. Nothing was worth anything. I know I really don't care for any of it anymore. My interest is really long gone, idk months back - and now they're all right. Maybe it's time to move on. Maybe it was all because of one person and that I never actually cared in the first place. Oh well, mistakes are made but I have forever to fix them.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Well. I'm sorry for the outbursts I had for the past days; I've really been feeling alone, and I understand that you can't handle me. I don't know if I should still let our friendship start over, since the last one was created from lies -- all of which that you made. I trusted you, and this is what I get. Sigh. I'm still hurting, so I don't know anymore.

Dear Anonymous,
THANK YOU. Somehow, you saved me from my loneliness. That means a lot, really. I hope we get closer; given we both like Math and English, well, I'm truly hoping. Maybe we can have a friendly rivalry and/or one heck of a teamwork. :3

Dear Anonymous,
Hi. I wanna talk to you, yet I'm painfully shy. I think you can see that, since I'm in the row in front of you, and I haven't approached anyone... Oh, and I think I like you; dunno why, but I guess I'm just drawn to you. -^^-

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

TBH, I would have said yes if I was being truthful. Whether you realize it or not, you can be very cruel when you want to be.

Also, you're still a *****.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Is it a bad thing if I'm too scared to love you, but too scared you'll do something rash if I don't?

Dear Anonymous,

Why don't you understand that I really do give a damn?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon

sometimes i check just to see. for curiosity's sake. there's never anything to see, but just on the off chance, ya know...

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Dear Anon,

Okay, look. I'm not even sure if you mean what you say, or if you're saying this because everyone else you try to say it to are sane and won't listen. You make me wonder if I'm easier. Just.... go find yourself someone decent, okay? Because... *Sigh* ... You scare me, in your own way.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Dear Anon,

For some reason, this has been the hardest thing to just not talk to you. I don't know why. I guess I'm worried about you and I'm not sure I need to be, but not talking to you makes me sick. I hate it. I love you.

Dear Anon,

I'm glad you're out of my life. You're a disease that infests and ruins me and I don't ever want to let you back in.

Dear Anon,

I wish you'd go away again. You are trying to corrupt me and ruin what I've worked for and I need to remember what I stand for and let you fade away again. You're not worth it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Brothers to the end even to this day aren't we. Long live the Bloodias.

Dear Anon,

Try not to care as much alright, people in general are overrated.

Dear Anon,

Looks like my stay in hell may be extended yet again, for what purposes though I no longer know nor care, survival's the only goal now, by any means necessary. Just like the good ol days isn't it.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

My god I despise you.

Dear Anon,

I love you so much. Really. Idk what I'd do without you in my life...
I hope you feel better soon. We've just been having such a great time lately, and now this is happening.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Hm I haven't visited in a while xD

Dear Anon,

Perhaps things would really change now that I'm here again. But now if you think about it, it's probably for the better. (: You better keep going with your new attitude! I like it :3 Just. Stop. Watching. You know what I mean xDDD

Dear Anon,

Thanks for supporting me in Pokemon Reversal and for talking to me via Skype. I appreciate that you're always here for me. :3 The RP pace is just decent and it'll probably keep going like this. I've planned the entire plotline for this and I don't want it to be ruined. But I'm pretty sure it won't. Thanks xd

Dear Anon,

Gettout! We don't need you here XD Seriously though ^^

Dear Anon,

WELL YOU BETTER COME BACK SOON. IF YOU DO COME BACK GET READY TO BE WHOOPED. Unless you're afraid. Hehe. I think you are :3

Dear Anon,

Stop gossiping and talking behind my back XDD IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK.

Dear Anon,

Good luck with your crush there :3 I see you're getting friendly with others too xD . All I can say is keep going ^^ Let me know when you've nailed it!

Dear Anon,

You're right. She is bad :3 Totally not worth it? XD Hell yeah xP Dunno why I didn't listen to you earlier though. Maybe then she wouldn't have to be annoyed~

Dear Anon,

Good advice and perspective. I'll remember to avoid these people :P I know they're the worst kind ever but meh, they're everywhere. Some are just more...crazier than others. I feel sorry for them.

Dear Anon,

Apparently you're still here :3 Hopefully I'll be able to see you around the Roleplay Corner! Relax and have fun XD Pokemon Reversal!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anons,

Amazing. Simply amazing. Only you two could turn a quick 15 minute shopping trip into an hour and a half affair, and it's getting kinda annoying having to wait in the car for you two to finish messing around in the store. I don't even know how you can find enough stuff in the store to occupy that much time!

Dear Anon,

Because of the anons above, I've had plenty of time to look at all the cheap plastic you use to "decorate" your interiors. Please consider using higher quality materials for the interior decor of your vehicles.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Stop growling. I just fed you..............

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

If you keep saying that after every sentence you're going to drive me nutso. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Dear Anonica,

Please hurry up. You're not the only one that's affected by all of this. As selfish as this'll sound, I really need to know when everything's going to be completed. You can't blame paperwork for all the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back