• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Haunted House- the Ghost Type Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I might as well join, Rainbow :3

Username: MidnightShine, u know me.
Partners: Giratina & Golurk
Why did you join? Coz u joined my club & you're my friend. Oh, I like Ghost types too.
Answer the current topic: Dusknoir for sure.

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I might as well join, Rainbow :3

Username: MidnightShine, u know me.
Partners: Giratina & Golurk
Why did you join? Coz u joined my club & you're my friend. Oh, i like Ghost types too.
Answer the current topic: Dusknoir for sure.

Hi Mid, just added you to the list ^^. Dusknoir is awesome, that little or should I say huge guy can pack a punch. Besides it's also the biggest tank ever, I struggled to kill them.

Everyone here likes ghost types so you'll fit in definitely xD. Welcome :3, have fun!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years

Username: Aryan143
Partners: Gengar and Chalendelure
Why did you join? I joined because I like ghost type pokemon along with ghost type moves
Answer the current topic: My favourite Ghost Type pokemon is Chalendelure because I have one with Shadow Ball, Flamethrower,Dark Pulse and Energy Ball and it is amazing.

And I have also made a banner for you all:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Thanks Aryan ^^! Welcome to the club, I'll add you to the list and your banner in a sec. I love all sorts of ghost Pokemon, but Chandelure is just one of my absolute favourites. Look at that powerhouse, it can use all sorts of moves and unlike some ghost Pokemon looks pretty adorable. I also love it's insane Sp. Attk xD.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club mid and aryan!!
Welcome Avishka to the club :3! Nice pictures you have there,I'll add one to the main post :D. I've always loved Mismagius too I don't know why either. Maybe because of it's stunning appearance and the fact that it's a decent well-rounded Pokemon.
i have to agree that Mismagius is stunning :D but i don't like shiny Mismagius
Spr_5b_429.png
Spr_5b_429_s.png

Gengar is awesome too, but seriously those Pokedex Entries can get creepy :P. Yep, it was the original ghost Pokemon and definitely a powerhouse.
yeah :D
A pokedex entry of gengar :
Spoiler:

Ghost types are definitely a cool type,all of us here think that ^^. Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy it here xD!
thanks and i 'll definitely have fun here! xD

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
So everyone we've got a new topic xD. Thanks to Hikari for putting up Avishka's idea :3.

Which shiny Ghost Pokemon form do you like the most? Which ones do you hate?

Discuss xD!

Years
Which shiny Ghost Pokemon form do you like the most? Which ones do you hate?

I have to say that on top of being my fave Ghost, Chandelure also has the best looking shiny colors too:

609.gif

I mean, look at those beautiful orange flames!

Golurk is also worth a mention, I love the shade of green on it:

623.gif

Spiritomb, Cofagrigus and Giratina also get good mentions, cos the colors on them stand out:

442.gif
563.gif
487.gif

My least fave, probably Drifblim.

426.gif

I mean, that shade of yellow doesn't really go with the blue there. And I also agree with Avishka on Mismagius, yellow looks weird on it.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I kind of have a love for Spiritomb's one:
442.gif

The mix of a slightly dark blue and vibrant purple is a nice combo for me ^^.

And like Hikari I adore Chandelure's, the colours truly are amazing. A slight tinge of orange on Chandelure turned out to work well.

For my least favourite...Drifblim and Cofragius

Drifblim's bright yellowish-gold, wasn't what I think a good blend. It just looked ergh with that light blue. And I'm gonna admit Cofragius,grey and pink isn't really the way to go for me...

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Username: Psystar63
Partners: 'Lost' the Froslass and 'Shinigami' the Duskull
Why did you join? They're the perfect inspirations for Pokemon Creepypastas. Seriously, even in the Pokemon world, there is something otherworldly and mysterious about them. And they're proof that ghosts do exist and should not be messed with... OR YOU WILL BE HAUNTED!!! OOOOOOooooooO O_o

Answer the current topic: I like Gastly's shiny form. It looks cool with that blue gas surrounding it. I managed to capture one while EV training in the Old Chateau in Diamond. Giratina's shiny form is also really awesome.
But I don't like Gengar's shiny form. It doesn't look all that different from it's normal form. And a shiny Misdreavus/Mismagius just doesn't fit right with me with that yellow colouring.

And Rainbow: Is it just me or have you forgotten to include a few ghost type Pokemon in 'Our Ghost Type Buddies' list? Namely: Misdreavus, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusclops, Mismagius, Spiritomb, Dusknoir, Yamask and Cofagrigus.

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
Honestly I couldn't care less about shinies, really, it's just a recolored and rarer sprite. That's just my opinion, though. If I did pick it'd have to be Gengar.
I picked up my copy of SS and my DS last night when I couldn't sleep and played for about 3 hours and made... hardly any progress at all. None at all. It was quite pathetic. XD

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Username: Psystar63
Partners: 'Lost' the Froslass and 'Shinigami' the Duskull
Why did you join? They're the perfect inspirations for Pokemon Creepypastas. Seriously, even in the Pokemon world, there is something otherworldly and mysterious about them. And they're proof that ghosts do exist and should not be messed with... OR YOU WILL BE HAUNTED!!! OOOOOOooooooO O_o

Answer the current topic: I like Gastly's shiny form. It looks cool with that blue gas surrounding it. I managed to capture one while EV training in the Old Chateau in Diamond. Giratina's shiny form is also really awesome.
But I don't like Gengar's shiny form. It doesn't look all that different from it's normal form. And a shiny Misdreavus/Mismagius just doesn't fit right with me with that yellow colouring.

And Rainbow: Is it just me or have you forgotten to include a few ghost type Pokemon in 'Our Ghost Type Buddies' list? Namely: Misdreavus, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusclops, Mismagius, Spiritomb, Dusknoir, Yamask and Cofagrigus.

Fail on my part,thanks Psystar :D! I agree,Giratina's shiny form is amazing and I dearly wish I could encounter one. Gengar's shiny is just a bit darker so it wasn't really special at all...

Anyway I'll add you sometime later because of things going on today. Your Pokemon nicknames will also be added when I figure out how to xD, because I'm horrible at things like that.

Yeah,I kind of think ghosts exist now xD. They're probably really rare in the real world,but I'm thinking its normal for people in the Pokemon world.Welcome and have fun here :3!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
On current topic: I'd have to say either Gastly's or Dusclops's. The blue gas around Gastly just lookes wicked, but I also like the maroon color to Dusclops.

Psystar63

Years
Fail on my part,thanks Psystar :D! I agree,Giratina's shiny form is amazing and I dearly wish I could encounter one. Gengar's shiny is just a bit darker so it wasn't really special at all...

Anyway I'll add you sometime later because of things going on today. Your Pokemon nicknames will also be added when I figure out how to xD, because I'm horrible at things like that.

Yeah,I kind of think ghosts exist now xD. They're probably really rare in the real world,but I'm thinking its normal for people in the Pokemon world.Welcome and have fun here :3!

Thanks Rainbow!

I spent almost a week on my Platnium game SRing for a shiny, with absoluetly no luck :( But in my Diamond I just happen to run into a shiny Gastly... The pokemon games can sometimes be cruel :3
Gengar's shiny form is just a less saturated version of its normal form. I think it would look cooler if it maybe a dark blue or something.

Kind of a random thing, but I've always been interested in the Pokemon Yamask. I mean, read it's Pokedex entries:

From Black: Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.

From White: These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.

Is it suggesting that Yamask were once human? If so, then how and why did they become Pokemon? Could it actually be possible for humans to become Pokemon??? OoO

Maybe this could become a topic here...

~Sia~

The Predator
Years
I absolutely love ghost types. I think I'll join. :)

Username: ~Sia~
Partners: Banette and Shuppet... But neither of these two are on the list. Why? They're ghost type.
Why did you join?: I love ghost types, and I think this would be nice to get more active in Pokecommunity and make some friends.
Answer the current topic:Despite the fact that Banette is one of my favorite pokemon, I'd have to go with Gengar. I don't really have a persuasive reason, other than my dear brother had a shiny gengar that he found in Pokemon Tower.

Well, I'm happy to be here. I'm definetley excited to discuss more about the fabulous Ghost type. :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Welcome Sia, sorry about the Partner list, I was kind of rushing when I did this D:,thanks for telling me :3.Ghost types are truly an amazing type,they know how to pack a punch and can be immune to normal types,there stats are pretty fantastic as well. Hmm,Gengar? I kind of think it doesn't look that much different just a little tinge of blue.

Get ready to have some fun here alright :D?

Also to Psystar,maybe Yanmask became a Pokemon after it did something horrible or got into the way of a sorceror,something like that.Their Pokedex entries definitely creep me out and it's horrible seeing them cry when they look at their face.

I'll consider making it a topic maybe next week or when the old one dies down for a bit ^^.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Username: Sector Revenge
Partners: Nymph the Misdreavus & Ikarios the Mismagius
Why did you join? Ghost types are pretty rare, its not as common as most other types. Rare types are interesting.
Answer the current topic:
This will be honored to Giratina & Misdreavus/Mismagius. I love their Shiny Sprites a lot. 'Specially Giratina, the coloring makes it even more spookier look, makes it perfect for a Ghost type.

The Shiny Ghost Pokemon I dislike..is the boring one. Shedinja. Nothing amazing about its coloring but being a little brighter than the original.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Welcome Sector Revenge! I'll add you to the list now ^^,ghost types are indeed rare which is one of the reasons I love them along with being powerful and unique. I still have no clue how to add nicknames to a Pokemon's sprite but will add it when I do xD.

Misdreavus's shiny does look awesome to me along with Giratina's,the blue and gold along with silver really makes it stand out.Shedinja's shiny is nothing special so is Gengar's just a bit darker than before.

Welcome and have fun here ^^!

Also to everyone,remember even though if you have answered the topic it doesn't mean you can't post here until a new one comes up xD! Just remember that for next time :D.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Whew, I haven't been here for quite a while now, where were we......

What *do* you like about grass-types?: Hmm, well, Golurk looks awesome -->
623.png
but, I freaking hate Giratina, just look at it!!! -->
487.png
487-o.png

Psystar63

Years
Welcome Sia, sorry about the Partner list, I was kind of rushing when I did this D:,thanks for telling me :3.Ghost types are truly an amazing type,they know how to pack a punch and can be immune to normal types,there stats are pretty fantastic as well. Hmm,Gengar? I kind of think it doesn't look that much different just a little tinge of blue.

Get ready to have some fun here alright :D?

Also to Psystar,maybe Yanmask became a Pokemon after it did something horrible or got into the way of a sorceror,something like that.Their Pokedex entries definitely creep me out and it's horrible seeing them cry when they look at their face.

I'll consider making it a topic maybe next week or when the old one dies down for a bit ^^.

Alot of Ghost Pokemon have pretty interesting Pokedex entries. Maybe the topic could be about which Ghost Pokemon have to most interesting or creepy entries. Yamask's cry also sounds very sad and mournful.

Adding to what I've said on the current topic: I also like Duskull's shiny form. Red looks good on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back