• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question Reguarding Flash fire and Synchronize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
No, it does not. Synchronize will bounce the burn back to the opponent, however, Vulpix is immune to the Burn condition and cannot be burned. Only a Fire-Type move will activate Flash Fire.
Hope this helps :)

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
No, it does not. Synchronize will bounce the burn back to the opponent, however, Vulpix is immune to the Burn condition and cannot be burned. Only a Fire-Type move will activate Flash Fire.
Hope this helps :)
Ok, So I assume in the same respect, If I use thunder wave with a Pikachu he also gets paralyzed.

Kk, Just wonderin how that worked.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
To be pedantic with wording, it wouldn't 'bounce' it back as that what the ability Magic Bounce does. What it would do is if Umbreon is inflicted with a major status like poison or burn, the opponent will get it too, unless they are immune to it.

But correct - that would not activate Flash Fire in this case.
EDIT:
Ok, So I assume in the same respect, If I use thunder wave with a Pikachu he also gets paralyzed.
Correct.

In future try the help/questions thread stickies at the top of the game sections (e.g. 5th gen, 4th gen, etc). This section however is for asking questions about the forum itself.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back