• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that Game!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
guessthatgame-2.png

Are you a gaming expert, or just a casual gamer? Either way, welcome to Guess that Game. Here you can test your knowledge against other gamers. Try your best, use perseverance, and most of all have fun!

Guess this game:
KVA197P.png

What is Guess that Game?
Guess that Game is an event where I put up a picture/screenshot of a game, and you guys try to guess what game it is. I will give clues at times I feel appropriate.

How to score points
I will post a small picture of the game on this post. To get a point just simply guess what game it is. When someone guesses the game right, I will notify it via post. I will give clues at times.

How often will you put up a game?
I will put up a game every other day. By doing this you have roughly 15 tries a month to guess the game.

What happens if I guess correct?
You are added to the Score board. The person who has guessed correctly 5 times will win an emblem, and those who guess correctly 15 times will win an additional emblem!

Rules:
• Post all guesses on the thread. If you private message me it will not be valid.
• Anyone may play. Even staff.
• Don't expect a point by guessing the game after someone else. Only the first person to get it will win the point.

Leaderboard
[supporter]machomuu[/supporter]-1
[supporter]Elendil[/supporter]-1

Last edited:

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Persona 3?
PS: you know people can search by image in google, right?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Persona 3.
Persona 3?
PS: you know people can search by image in google, right?
Pretty much. And I don't think you could describe the game without it being too vague (this is fun if there's a LOT of people with very wealthy knowledge in games, but PC's VG section only has very few) or without giving it away.

Plus when a lot of people post the same game, even if you don't know it, you can still guess it either away just by going by the popular choice. (and confirming it with a quick search too, never mind image search.)

EDIT: Aye, missed the last rule. But then this will just be a race of who guesses first which is no fun.
I honestly see no merit in an emblem, that way I doubt people would have the incentive to image search and there would be no problem in it being vague or obvious.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
It's too easy? I'll just have to make it harder. ;p

New game will be up tomorrow. Machomuu gets the first point!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've missed such an opportunity... I'm ashamed at my absence :(
I would object it could be P3P but unfortunately... 3D sprites so it's P3. :/
But! It could be P3FES - Journey which is NOT P3! :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Alright, guys this will be tougher. Every other day or so I'm gonna try a plethora of different ways to present the games. some will be by character, some by screenshot, some by simple text. Some will be easy (which you could potentially look up), some ya gotta use your noggins. NOW GUESS THIS GAME DANGGIT:

N7ftVUr.png

This one's kinda easier. :x

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Aww, i missed it....
PS: Hotel Dusk and Another code sagas are great

Back