• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laiceps Nomekop

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
Years
Sorry for the long wait, I now bring you Chapter 4!

FOUR:
Lance sighed.

Balloons, streamers and ludicrously pink PokeDolls decorated their stall, the one they ran yearly for the Viridian Fair, which always sold Agatha's delicious cupcakes and cookies, as well as Lorelei's hot dogs.

For most part of the five-day Fair, he'd be cowering in his room or in the forest, helping only when Agatha chased him out of the house with her walking stick.

But this year, Lance had one particular reason for helping out.

He wanted to see her again.

#
"We've got the House of Mirrors set up, milady."

"Excellent, Red. Is Blue ready with the fliers?"

Yellow stubbed out her cigarette, scratching ChuChu, her Pikachu, behind its fluffy ears.

"I certainly am, Yellow dear. Now Green, have you rigged all the systems?"

"I was done before you two even started."

Yellow chuckled, propping ChuChu on her lap and reaching for a sample of the fliers.

"Well done, Blue. Tomorrow's the day, make sure you're all well-rested! I don't want any slacking tomorrow, okay?"

She received three salutes in response.

After dismissing her…well, the proper term would be subordinates, Yellow sighed, leaning back into her seat.

She'd be making an appearance at the Viridian Fair for once- and it was for reasons she was unwillingly to divulge.

Unfortunately ChuChu saw through everything.

You're looking forward to meeting a possible mate, the electric mouse squeaked out, in drawling tones.

Yellow scowled.

"Shut up."
#
Wilton yawned.

He had had a good catch of Pokemon over the past week- even if Red was more of a hindrance than a help.

More than enough for his Pokemon Fishing stall, which he had been running at the Viridian Fair every year for the past twenty years.

Amarillo had used to help out with his stall when she'd been younger, but it hadn't been long before she'd drifted away.

Drifted away and risen through the ranks of the criminal underworld, becoming feared and frightening.

She was no longer Amarillo Del Bosque Verde, a child of the Viridian Forest.

Now, she was Yellow Cabarello, the leader of the Shitennou.

Wilton was jolted out of his thoughts by his phone ringing. Seizing it from it's cradle, he bellowed a loud "HELLO!" into the speaker.

"Uncle, you're so cheerful."

"Hello Amarillo. What's up?"

"Heaven, Uncle. Can I ask a favour?"

Wilton raised a brow.

"Ask away, my girl, I'll do what I can."

"That's great. Now…."

Wilton listened intently, eyes widening slowly. When Yellow had finished her explanation, he let out a low whistle.

"That's gonna be mighty hard, lassie. I'm not one to cross the law."

"It won't be hard, Uncle. All you have to do is distract the crowds with an escaped Pokemon or five while Red and Green steal the prize. No one will connect a bumbling nice fisherman like you to me and my team. And even if you are found out, Uncle, I'll cover for you."

"Well….I suppose I can do it, Amarillo."

"Thank you Uncle Wilton! Love ya!"

With that, she hung up.

Wilton sighed heavily, placing the phone back where it belonged.

He glanced at the old photograph that lay on his bedside table, framed in old driftwood.

It looked slightly faded, but it was a precious memory to him- it was a photo of him and Yellow, back when the girl had only been nine years old.

Back when evil had not manifested in her like a disease.

Wilton stood up, yawning.

Having a gang boss for a niece sure did add colour to his life.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
YAtta! An update! A very good one too, I might add. I enjoyed Wilton's thinking over Yellow. It must add color to your life, all the crime and such. Anyway, I'm enjoying your way of thinking on this. Good luck!

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
Though I have heard many things about this fanfic throughout the PokeSpecial fan club, I have never really checked it out~

With the exception of maybe a few grammatical errors (at least, I THINK the ones I consider to be grammatical errors are in fact grammatical errors), the plot is quite lovely~ It's totally awesome that everything takes a turn for the opposite, where the villains become the "good guys" and the Dex holders become the "bad guys", especially with someone as sweet as Yellow :X

So yeah, keep it up~

Back