• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barber of Seville

Self-proclaimed Genius!
Years
Guys i must admit that i'm used to don't like rmxp Pokémon games....i don't know why, but in the past i prefer hacks...but games like this opened my mind wide...duuuude nebula is just awesome, as Loliwin said, the hunts excite me a lot, in special vaporous Ghastly, just awesome...i can't wait to try to caught it hehe

very nice work darthvagabond =)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I hope darth will come back soon I've got a hunt idea and a sprite, I only say the hunt name: erupting chikorita.
That sounds awesome. I was really into this...but he's kept me waiting too long. Besides, if that's the hunt name, what's the hunt details? Can you sort of do what darth did on the first page when he displayed his hunts?!

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
game looks finished right now...is it? Cause you've already got the evil boss battle in there. That usually comes last.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
i suggest we start sacrificing babies to Cathulu to get his attention, usually that works in my country, at least...

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
i suggest we start sacrificing babies to Cathulu to get his attention, usually that works in my country, at least...

Grr... don't nag him or try and get his attention! He told me he is busy right now! When he has more free time (probably in the summer) he will continue updating. Give the guy some breathing space.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018

Grr... don't nag him or try and get his attention! He told me he is busy right now! When he has more free time (probably in the summer) he will continue updating. Give the guy some breathing space.
sorry =P
in that case I suggest murdering infants just for the fun of it :D
free margaritas for everybody!!!

Years
im not meaning to nag or bash anyone, and im not sure if anyone's already pointed this out yet, but the Mr. Mime in the hunts, he doesn't have a mime junior sprite.

just giving you guys a heads up

can't wait till he starts it again :P

Years
Okay i say the hunt:
Hunt name:Erupting chikorita.
message: help please, we were studying the volcano and we found a chikorita, it went away and left some magma
we studied it and it's horrible if it contacts the lava of the volcano the volcano erupts you have to keep it away catch it if you want there are so many citys here.
(don't worry about the sprite I already made it but first, how do I post it???)

Years
Okay i say the hunt:
Hunt name:Erupting chikorita.
message: help please, we were studying the volcano and we found a chikorita, it went away and left some magma
we studied it and it's horrible if it contacts the lava of the volcano the volcano erupts you have to keep it away catch it if you want there are so many citys here.
(don't worry about the sprite I already made it but first, how do I post it???)

First,I don't think Darth is accepting requests for hunts currently. He's gone and we should be expecting him back to revive his game.

Second,if you would like to upload a picture/sprite or whatever,first you either use the attachment method or you upload it to a image hosting website such as TinyPic or ImageShack. After that you paste the direct link to the image then put 'IMG' tags around it.

Years
okay thanks for answering im gonna make an acount now.
EDIT: here it is
i3c5mt.jpg
hope it's good oh and im only posting it for when darth returns

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
okay thanks for answering im gonna make an acount now.
EDIT: here it is
i3c5mt.jpg
hope it's good oh and im only posting it for when darth returns

I'm sorry but I'm a harsh critic. The chickorita idea is cool but the sprite has some odd things about it. The fire on top of its head is odd and should probably be more streamline with its body. Also the small bits of fire should be replaced with a "collar" in my opinion. But hey thats just me

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
over this week im going to have a lot of free time do you want me to redo it for you?

I'm sorry guys but this has very little, if anything, to do with Nebula. Can't you discuss this via VM? Also darth seems to have enough hunts as it is. Hunts are a fun side-feature of Pokemon Nebula but very little to do with the plot (with the exception of Fallen Ho-Oh). If you want lots of hunts maybe you should make your own game or hack called Pokemon Hunts or Pokemon Hunters or Pokemon Bounty or a varient. Sorry if I'm seeming harsh here.

I'm also surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. Dosn't matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back