• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
ILP IF/WHEN YOU COME TO NEW YORK I WILL DRAG YOU EVERYWHERE. RAWR!!! XD XD XD

MANGA:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Good luck trying to be Ulquiorra. XD
Why thank you. I'm already practicing my "Trash".

Ruri'iro Kujaku belonging to Yumichika is fabulous,
*High five for a lol*

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ILP IF/WHEN YOU COME TO NEW YORK I WILL DRAG YOU EVERYWHERE. RAWR!!! XD XD XD
I'll err... Look forward to that?

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Damn, the stuff that I wanted to say has been said already...
Oh well,
Spoiler:

Ilpyeh said:
No, we all just died.

My Lieutenant is perving on me, eh?

I thought so. I mean, this time not even MC threw a smoke bomb through the window, dropped a topic and vanished in the shadows, like usual.

Lol XD Don't flatter yourself, I just want to see if you can pull it off. XD

Kenpachi vs. Kenpachi is definitely going to be good.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Umm...

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I think he is referring to the two bodies Mayuri found in his "vault" at the end after the battles.

Ilpy said:
I'll err... Look forward to that?

Noooo! Ilpy! Don't believe it! She will lure you into her Minivan with cookies!

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Erm... Right after the Szayzel/Mayuri Battle, but before Ichigo goes back to Karakura.
Somewhere around there. It was a while back. Hueco Mundo Arc.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Erm... Right after the Szayzel/Mayuri Battle, but before Ichigo goes back to Karakura.
Somewhere around there. It was a while back. Hueco Mundo Arc.
Well that's why I don't remember it :/

I doubt anything big will happen out of that seeing as nothing major with it has happened yet. But, it would be interesting to see if more Arrancar/Espada come back, seeing as they're better than shinigami :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Lol XD Don't flatter yourself, I just want to see if you can pull it off. XD
XD How mean :p
I totally won't be able to. I'm short, darker skinned (anything that makes my face as white as Ulquiorra's would probably make me look like a male geisha), I don't have a mask, my hair isn't long enough, and the clothes are slightly off from Ulquiorra's actual clothes.

I think if I wear a Vaizard mask, that should fix some bits.
Spoiler:

This.
Noooo! Ilpy! Don't believe it! She will lure you into her Minivan with cookies!
ROFLMAO.

Years
Well that's why I don't remember it :/

I doubt anything big will happen out of that seeing as nothing major with it has happened yet. But, it would be interesting to see if more Arrancar/Espada come back, seeing as they're better than shinigami :D

Awww. Let's just hope he doesn't forget. I'm eagerly waiting for the rumored Unohana fight :<

Since nobody wants to make a topic, allow me to steal one from another club and post it here start one. There are 2, actually, but let's start with the shinigami.

In a battle against each Captain from the canon Soul Society, how would you fare?

Though ILPy and Zam would probably copy+paste :P

EDIT New page w00

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
In a battle against each Captain from the canon Soul Society, how would you fare?

I guess I would do pretty horrible. Seeing as that they all have powers and spirit energy and I'm a human. I wouldn't last more than 30 seconds with one of them if they had their bankai or shikai out. :x

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilp said:
I totally won't be able to. I'm short, darker skinned (anything that makes my face as white as Ulquiorra's would probably make me look like a male geisha), I don't have a mask, my hair isn't long enough, and the clothes are slightly off from Ulquiorra's actual clothes.

I think if I wear a Vaizard mask, that should fix some bits.

I don't think that there are a lot of people with Ulquiorra's color. At least not that extreme. Not a lot.
Anyway, if you make the style your own, it might work. We shall see. XD

Depending on the captain. The "older" captains would beat me, but I think I could be a match Komamura, Kurotsuchi or Soi Fon. I could definitely defeat Byakuya. Zaraki/Toushiro might be difficult, even with my Ban Kai.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Just a question:

I'm planning to start watching Bleach again, but I'm wondering where to start, I left off at 303, and should I skip a few, or should I begin to watch it from there?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
There are a load of individual stand alone filler episodes after the Aizen arc finishes. I'd probably skip those and start again at 317.

Also, this new arc has the best opening in ages.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
303? hmmm
303/304/305 are kinda filler/specials because of the new year.
They were amusing though. Its up to you.
306 is story arc again. I think it ends at 310. 311 to 316 are random filler. Again, up to you to decide.
You do know that we currently are in a filler? To kill time until the manga gets ahead. This filler might be one of the best so far though.
This one starts at 317. Awesome intro. It basically has every Ban Kai of every captain in 1.30 min.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Ah, okay thanks, I'll start watching from 317!

Is this the arc where the doubles come in? Because I've heard that one arc was like that :x

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
314? That's in the middle of the filler. XD
The Aizen battle was 309. :P

Yes, two of everything. No, you don't have to be drunk to see it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
The doubles arc starts at 317, I don't think too many people would stop me in saying this ar is better than the fullbringers arc in the manga.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Stop! Don't say that!
The Fullbringer arc has character development, mysteries and power ups! I admit, its rather slow and hasn't seen much action so far, but is not over yet. It has been pacing up, so things might change.
The Reigai arc is on par with the Fullbring arc, since it has action and two of everything we like. The story is quite good, though predictable at times. It keeps us busy since there are plenty of battles and though some of the plot has been revealed , there are still some unknowns.

Ok, at this point, so far, it is somewhat better then the Fullbringer arc, but it is still filler. Nothing will really change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back