• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Akio-kun- ^^; okay then! I guess i need to be really fast then when the RP is accepted :3 when are you going to post it actually?

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Umm.. not to be rude, but I think you could be having most of this conversation in VM's/PM's. The whole thread doesn't particularly need to see a post about you two being in the same family for a RP. I know that the discussing about the RP plot stuff is on topic, but you guys are getting off-topic.

Question:

Is anyone interested in a Journey RP in a custom region? Just inquiring, the theme would be more traditional journey, yet still hold uniquities. (is that even a word, if not I made it up)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, I agree. Besides, It isn't even out yet.

And to answer PS, I'm starting to write it now, though it could be any time between tonight and next week.

Sapphire Rose

Years
WestSideConnection- i'm sorry ^^;;;; we shall put it in VM's or PM's next time.

Akio-kun- cool :) i can't wait ^^

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
so much spam.....

Umm.. not to be rude, but I think you could be having most of this conversation in VM's/PM's. The whole thread doesn't particularly need to see a post about you two being in the same family for a RP. I know that the discussing about the RP plot stuff is on topic, but you guys are getting off-topic.

Question:

Is anyone interested in a Journey RP in a custom region? Just inquiring, the theme would be more traditional journey, yet still hold uniquities. (is that even a word, if not I made it up)

The idea of a custom region is an interesting one, I'm sure you could easily come up with a map of a region to base the RP in, the only problem would like in whether you would be using the original Pokemon, or Fakemon. My advice would be to use Pokemon, since most people know and feel comfortable with them, Fakemon can be quite difficult.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Going to launch a modified version of Pokemon Reversal...perhaps next week. Even Skymin says that it's very crazy so I'm so proud of myself :D
xDD

Anyway, question time!

Do you normally like Roleplays that are totally different (as in crazily different, like an alternate world where things are opposite of what they are/a roleplay about dancing bears/anything that's totally random or impossible to happen) than others, or would you think that it's too weird and reject it? If it depends, then what do you like and what do you not like? Are there any guidelines, requirements or limits to what you like?

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
I've been thinking about making a Young Justice Rp. Or someone can do it! Cause i'm really not that good with the story or stuff, I'll join if they made it or Co-GM the rp with them.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Um, guys, it'd probably be better if you stopped discussing about a certain RP all the time, because honestly, a few of us aren't interested.

anyways, I prefer Pokemon over Fakemon, always. I guess it's because I find it easier to use Pokemon because I'm familiar with them over Fakemon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Um, guys, it'd probably be better if you stopped discussing about a certain RP all the time, because honestly, a few of us aren't interested.
*bows* But still, this thread is for developing ideas so it's ok to talk about a certain RP from time to time I'd say. Within limits.

Is anyone interested in a Journey RP in a custom region? Just inquiring, the theme would be more traditional journey, yet still hold uniquities. (is that even a word, if not I made it up)[/SIZE][/FONT]
Nah. I like existing regions with a twist better. That way you'll be sure that there are places to go to, even though the roads and cities and other stuff might have changed.

If you are going to make a custom region, make sure to really plan it out before you post the RP though. Both places, people and game mechanics. Otherwise the players might feel lost after a while, I think. I worked for a long time with Arcanum before posting it.

Do you normally like Roleplays that are totally different (as in crazily different, like an alternate world where things are opposite of what they are/a roleplay about dancing bears/anything that's totally random or impossible to happen) than others, or would you think that it's too weird and reject it? If it depends, then what do you like and what do you not like? Are there any guidelines, requirements or limits to what you like?
No, I normally like a bit more non-crazy RPs. :][/FONT]

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yeah... I guess i'm getting a little annoying with my spam messages all the time and talking bout a certain RP *read everything over just now* i apologize to everyone ^^;;; it must be very annoying to read all my messages all the time, not only for you guys, for Skymin as well. I don't think she likes it either that I talk so much, so I'll change it. please don't hate me~ lol

|Equinox|

Years
RCHP you had an extra '[/FONT]' at the back and '[/SIZE][/FONT]' in one of your quotes!

So you like normal ones more than specially crazy ones? XD Because I'm just trying to bring in something totally different (and maybe original)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha yeah, I messed something up somewhere but it's not my fault, it's all these people with their massive post formatting ;p

It wasn't easy to understand your long question earlier, Equinox, but from what I collected... I'd rather just play through a trainer journey than an RP about dancing bears.

Your Reversal idea is really great though! I've seen the RP now and it's not as crazy as I thought it would be (that's a compliment ;) ) it actually makes sense and sounds quite exciting.

|Equinox|

Years
Your Reversal idea is really great though! I've seen the RP now and it's not as crazy as I thought it would be (that's a compliment ;) ) it actually makes sense and sounds quite exciting.

Thank you so much o3o I'm not making it totally bizarre, and I hope it'll be just right now xD

|Equinox|

Years
I'm currently making an RP based on Ancient Johto, similar to Pokemon Conquest.

There's one. Then the declined RPs will soon be accepted when they're fixed so that makes at least 5 new roleplays in the next few weeks. Oh and there's my new upcoming roleplay - Pokemon Reversal which has a very, very unique background and fun plotline. I'm sure the others are all planning on newer things as well. Summer's here, and things are getting active again. (:

I've been thinking about making a Young Justice Rp. Or someone can do it! Cause i'm really not that good with the story or stuff, I'll join if they made it or Co-GM the rp with them.

There's another one.

Maybe that one too.

So.. currently writing the plot of the AWESOME RP I'm currently making. Expect to be up in atleast a week or so. And SD, you're hired! =3

That one as well.

Posted by Supervegeta: This post is to advertise for Hyrus, a Medieval RP set in an original world, GMed by myself and Raikiri. We are looking for devoted RPers to join in. Feel free to take a look, and sign up if you wish!

That one's pretty new, and Supervegeta's Roleplays are all decent to me (:

hmmm... I think I will stick with my current RP for awhile ^^;; I don't see a reason to make a new one, I'm already creating the KH RP I promised though, but I will submit this RP a little bit later, to make sure people have the time to join this RP and to make sure it won't die. I think it'll be submitted around july/september/august.

Don't forget that one!

My point is - You won't have to worry about having too few roleplays to participate in!

Meanwhile... -dances like the guy in my siggy-

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
OH YEAH DON'T FORGET MY MASS EFFECT RP -puffs out chest-

... Which still is in the very, very early stages of development. =3=

Oh sweet mother of motherhood, that man just stares into your soul...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back