• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

I can't think of anything to say... The things that are in my mind are Cowboy Hats and Witch Hats.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012

They especially look great on Marisa Kirisame, who already has a witch hat.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I would be shocked if they didn't.

Oh Gosh, this death count. I thought Macross was a light hearted show.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

'don't probably' makes it sound like you're uncertain that they don't exist. But I think there is something out there myself soo.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My word, a show with more than one love interest and the the best girl actually won. My marathon was totally worth it.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Seeing as I don't even bother trying to figure out what you're trying to get around to, I don't think I'll ever get around to doing it. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I try using italics or something to show that I'm being sarcastic. So like... "Of course you didn't" rather than "of course you didn't". Or... something. idk leave me alone I got like four hours of sleep last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back