• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where would you live?

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Azalea Town. slowpoke well, lush green environment. ilex forest. perfect place to raise my family of bulbasaurs.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Cherrygrove. A small town by the sea sounds so very nice. If I didn't love the sea so much, I'd definitely say Ecruteak.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
In no specific order, it would have to be one of the following.

Azalea Town: i prefer the calm rather than the busy, hustling cities i.e Goldenrod.
You have the forest round the corner, Slowpoke Well and i really like Heracross and they're mainly found in the trees there.

Ecruteak City: Why? I'm an adventurer, i love mystery and buildings that need to be explored like the Tin Tower etc. Plus all the buildings are different than the majority in the game.

Blackthorn City: Because everybody loves dragons, right?

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Blackthorn City. It's small, but not devoid of people. It has some nice, watery outlining areas, a cave, a spot for fishing.. It's just lovely.
I also like Olivine and Ecruteak city. Olivine definitely has a coastal feeling which is something many are fond of, and in HG/SS Ecruteak had a nice atmosphere.

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
Good question...

Probably New Bark Town because it would probably be a nice little town, a good place to start and yes I would be a trainer on a path to the league.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Maybe Cherrygrove City. Although it's the smallest city in Johto it's based off the 3rd-largest city in Japan so presumably it's going to grow. It's coastal without being too coastal (no market full of stinky, horrid-tasting fish), and on the route to Kanto as well as being not too far off that main triangle of Ecruteak / Goldenrod / Violet City.

Years
I would probably like to live in Cianwood. I'm not a huge fan of massive cities, and I love the ocean. Cianwood is a nice little town next to the ocean. It is isolated, but still has a gym.

Spade

I am the deity you call "God".
Years
Cianwood, probably. The Safari Zone is located there (well, very close) and it's a little peaceful town, not really disturbed by many things. The Safari Zone is a nice little place to get a few Pokemon as pets, you know? And the Sea! Who doesn't love the sea?

...even though I can't swim but that's not the point.

Back