• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Events and Manaphy Eggs!

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
wow your damn good if u can tell my pokes are hacked by just looking at the list and i spent all that time researching and looking them over with pokesav to weed out all the hacks. your good or just full of bs
If you haven't noticed, there's a thread about what's hacked and what's not that has the most obvious ways of finding hacked Pokémon and it's also a matter of thinking. You can't trick anyone with shiny events that haven't come out yet.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Guy, i'll trade 4 TRU manafi's for the 3 palcity poke's and the FESTA magmortar. and dan, sorry =(.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
modest, brave, rash and sassy, guy.

And Shining-Celebi, I already got the M's. Guy, i'll meet you on wifi in 20 minutes? I got to go get my other DS and find the manaphy in my boxes (3 games times 300+ pokemon each, you do the math).

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2008
okay deal
i will meet u on wi fi
and what natures will you be trading?

oh and can i make a request that
ill trade you the pokemon
but give me bidoofs etc
and exit wifi and trade the manaphys on a different game
i have two versions
thanks

okay

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2008
ok. i'm just about ready, i found the game, let me get them withdrawn.

so can you give me crap pokemon first
and ill give u the events
then ill get of wi fi and get the other game
d u trade the manaphys onto that game is that okay?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
I'm on right now. trade me. You start the trade this time. Ok, let me get on the game w/the manaphies now.

Last edited:
Back