• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Um, this isn't a joke. I've sent in three applications already. Guys. Don't take this lightly or Lerroux won't even consider you and you don't want that right u________u;;,,,,,,,,,,,,

Digi-kun needs a partner in crime and I'm so sure I fit the bill!!!1one

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I've sent my application. :D I seriously hope this is a April Fools joke, or I'm so banned. X'D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Goodness.

1. How much respect do you have for authority? 9/10.
2. How much will you do for this forum? As much as I possibly can.
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? Because I have moderator expierence and am good at disipline.
4. Where would you like to moderate? The games section and the Other chat.
5. What skills do you posess? I have moderator knowlege and admin knowlege.

This isn't real, is it?

I sent it in throught PM, too.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
1. How much respect do you have for authority?
If I didn't, would I still be around?
2. How much will you do for this forum?
More than some people do u_u;
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here?
Do I need a reason?
4. Where would you like to moderate?
RP Corner and OT.
5. What skills do you posess?
Enough skills to moderate those places, GOD.

Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
I've sent my application. :D I seriously hope this is a April Fools joke, or I'm so banned. X'D

Then good bye, he (and other staff members) confirmed it wasn't a prank
And he did show interest in making mod applications in the Staff Lounge (which now is public)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Todoroki Is prank was the best one.

Yes. It really was. I hated it, but oh how good it was.

OMG FINALLY MY CHANCE TO RETURN TO STAFF.

1. How much respect do you have for authority?
Pfff, total respect, I mean I respect myself and if I was a mod I'd BE the authority.

2. How much will you do for this forum?
Forum? Saying it like that makes it sound like there are more places here than the Roleplay Corner.

3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here?
Look at me, I feel skinny. I need to be fat and blue again for my username to look awesome enough.

4. Where would you like to moderate?
The Roleplay Corner of course, I thought all other places died already.

5. What skills do you posess?
First of all, I possess skills, I do not posess them. Secondly, I'm a very good singer when nobody listens and I daresay my toenails are very skillfully painted in pink. I also know how to make very nice mashed potatoes out of that powder called mashed potato powder or something. Those are really the only skills I think are necessary to get by in life. Oh, I also know how to lock a thread. Been there done that. Didn't figure out how to unlock it again, but you can't be perfect at everything.

Now, why would I need to PM this when you can read it perfectly right here in the thread? Things are better done in the open than hidden :D

Fox♥

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
1. How much respect do you have for authority? None 2. How much will you do for this forum? How much won't I do you mean? 3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? For the same reasons I was before I GUESS 4. Where would you like to moderate? everywhere 5. What skills do you posess? What skills don't I posess?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
1. How much respect do you have for authority? 0ver 9000.
2. How much will you do for this forum? i'll trash it! :D
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? because i have the balls to do so
4. Where would you like to moderate? the seekret forums :)
5. What skills do you posess? ones to be mean to mai fellow peasants

OT: I seriously hope this is a joke! If April 2nd comes and it isn't, I quit!

Fox♥

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
Sorry Final Destination but I have it on good authority that the spot is already mine. Pool is closed guys.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
I forget what it was. But I was here when it happened. I think it involved everyone's name being changed to Todoroki. Very confusing XD

now that was a good prank. This is just confusing beyond belief. I don't know if the mods and stuff are putting on a show or this is the future of PC...:/

I'm playing along with it but if the 2nd rolls around and this is still around, there's probably going to be a lot of posts in the Leave/Absences thread. :x

@Fox: no u

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I forget what it was. But I was here when it happened. I think it involved everyone's name being changed to Todoroki. Very confusing XD

now that was a good prank. This is just confusing beyond belief. I don't know if the mods and stuff are putting on a show or this is the future of PC...:/

I'm playing along with it but if the 2nd rolls around and this is still around, there's probably going to be a lot of posts in the Leave/Absences thread. :x
Awww, I wish I was there for that last year.
And no duh with the leave/absences thread, I'm gone if it's still the way it is on the 2nd.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Awww, I wish I was there for that last year.
And no duh with the leave/absences thread, I'm gone if it's still the way it is on the 2nd.

Though Lerroux has confirmed this 10 times over, i'm fairly certain this isn't a prank, considering how many of the Ex-Staff members I see making introduction threads on other Pokemon related forums.

So yeah, i'm probably going to be high-tailing it out of here soon while the ship is still sinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back