• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
sweet a$$ there is a special pikachu being given aay too it knows fly SWEEEEEEEEET XD now a shiny flying pikachu and a shiny surf pikachu and a shiny thunder - jolt pikachu that would be my dream pika team XD

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
shido said:
sweet a$$ there is a special pikachu being given aay too it knows fly SWEEEEEEEEET XD now a shiny flying pikachu and a shiny surf pikachu and a shiny thunder - jolt pikachu that would be my dream pika team XD

How the hell can Pikachu learn Fly?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lmao my friend said the same thing but is one of the dl pokemon so ima try my best to get it and if i can get a box full for future trades.... or bragin right XD

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey everyone! Shido, you suk!! jk. I wish I lived in a "pokeState", because I can't get any good things. Oh well. I haven't found any shinys, but I did find Feebas! After 3 days of searching-if only I could find shinys that fast. Well, it had a Quiet nature, so I evolved it on the first go with only Chesto and Kelpsy Berries.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
WOOTERS i claim the dp water starter and i claim it shiny (heres to it being green or black muahaha) I WILL BE THE FIRS TTO HAVE THAT KAWAII LIL PEGUIN

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
photoshop works well that our go to a trainer card request thread and ask an artist here in pokecommunity to make one for u . im currently working on one now XD but dont ask me for one this is my first and yeah want to amke sure i get mine straight before doing any for sumone else '

btw pika buddy i like your sig "The harder you train, the more you prevail!!! " those are words to hunt by :)

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey shido I claim all the D/P pokemon!!!! jk I love the penguin and the beetle, but the ape looks weird. No shinys yet. (oh good... I just avoided a spam post!!*eriee music plays in backround*)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Wow... PC is odd... anyways ive gotten back from vacation... no shinies on the long ride up nor down.. which pissed me off.. and also.. where i was.. I GOT HIT BY THAT STORM TO! infact.. they6 said it hit Mindinb the hardest eh... and i was at a cottage a few minutes away from there >: ) lol anywyas HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY METALMARIO!!! infact that reminds me... my birthday is soon! :D lol... i hope i can use myu bday money to buy meself sum emerald vers. adn SR for cyndaquill.... prob is i need to get meself a milotic XD lol anyways... like i said... no new shinies fer me.. and welcome to all new members and gl to ALL!!!!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
My birthday is soon too... Sept. 12th...

I claim to get the Fire-starter shiny and Diaruga shiny too. They WILL pwn you. j/k, u guys are the most "1337" people i know :)

Zero luck with my secret shiny. If I ever get it, i'll name it Joy, after a certain someone I know.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
good stuff lati XD i always had a feeling id run into one of those but never did , i prolly encountered over 8000 poochyena alone XD

latios1993

Latios IS the best!!!
Years
i caught my third shiney!! remember that shuppet that i met before? it was the same one that i caught. now i got a shiney shuppet wurmple well now a beautifly and a poochyena!!

Back