• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond And Pearl Battle System-CNG

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
LMao sorry i didnt notice :P, ill try to fix it brb looking throught 5000 line + of code

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
touchable menu

heey can anyone please help me with somthing i crasyninjaguy's dualscreen and mous input script and now i want to make a touchable menu but its not working for me if i use his tutorial for a touchable menu and this is how it the scripts looks like
Spoiler:
it doesn't work when i click on it does nothing so can anyone help me please

thanks

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Good, I have the pokestarter 2008 and modified some scripts (and current pokebattle battle scene, I think) to get movement in the pokes (recommended by Luka) maybe that's why it gives me this error:

I fix it, thank you very much for your scripts are amaizing
I tried it in the version of May 7 and it worked perfect, please do a bit of help and sorry for my English :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
touch menu

please someone can you anser my question

heey can anyone please help me with somthing i crasyninjaguy's dualscreen and mous input script and now i want to make a touchable menu but its not working for me if i use his tutorial for a touchable menu and this is how it the scripts looks like
Spoiler:
it doesn't work when i click on it does nothing so can anyone help me please

thanks

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
please someone can you anser my question

Really am starting to get sick of people posting about how they can't get a touchable menu working so here's an idea, find out what you have to do, learn how to script, then put them together and try scripting a menu then before jumping right in without any knowledge of scripting.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
Or better yet, just use what you've got. If you can't make an interesting game with the features already in the starter kit, unless you are good at scripting, then don't bother. We've enough games in this forum that never get completed because people don't want to take the time to make a game that's worth playing.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
I made a "touchable menu" from using mouse input and eventing before :P it just wasn't with two screens :P

Guys just put some effort in and read, I mean CNG even said he isn't helping.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
I made a "touchable menu" from using mouse input and eventing before :P it just wasn't with two screens :P

Guys just put some effort in and read, I mean CNG even said he isn't helping.

LOL thankyou!, I guess no one can read these days.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
touch menu

look i used his tutorials but it wont work so please can anyone help thats just wat iam asking not to make a whole script its just not working thats is all

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
look i used his tutorials but it wont work so please can anyone help thats just wat iam asking not to make a whole script its just not working thats is all

OKay you need more than his tutorials, you also need to learn how to code.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
menu

look i can code a little bit but i realy want to make my game dualscreen with a touch menu so if anyone could help me there are threads for i thougt so you can help people or am i wrong ??

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
look i can code a little bit but i realy want to make my game dualscreen with a touch menu so if anyone could help me there are threads for i thougt so you can help people or am i wrong ??
I'll give you a few pointers here and there just because you seem like you're making an effort unlike most who have tried using cng's script.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
menu touch

thanks i guess :P, but back to the subject can you help me or not becouse my game is slowing down like this so.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I found an error in the script, when you go to the bag, select cancel or an item and use it, during the transfer back to the pokebattle this happens..
errorscreens.png

EDIT: I believe I found out the reason, Its because I edited the screen size and I think I missed a few lines of code that needed to be edited, but I still haven't fixed the error

Last edited:
Back