• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
GG PKM i'm really going cazey i now love my Kabutops and his ability to take oh and THE STEEL BADGE IS FINALLY MINE.

Yea i'll be in the wifi room in just a sec.

lol very good game was very close. I'm really off my game today gave my badge away twice :P
lost 0-1
he had like maybe 10 hp left lmao
was very good.

No he had 3Hp left i thought i was doomed when i had only Kabutops left

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
GG PKM i'm really going cazey i now love my Kabutops and his ability to take oh and THE STEEL BADGE IS FINALLY MINE.
i was debating bullet punch which i should have done xD...
i also like the rocky helmet to take out my rayquaza or i would have had another turn with him.
was a very gg

... WANNA GO AGN :P :P :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Sure i don't mind having a friendly there was one thing that could have doomed me through and that was the Spikes but good thing i had Blastoise.
yea that thing was annoying lmao..
but ill be in the wifi room in a sec. use the same team if you can i wanna see what the outcome will be in round two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back