• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
To embeded a Youtube video, copy the following code from the Youtube video url
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=<copy this code>&blahblahblahblah
then wrap the code in the following tags
Code:
[youtube]<copied code>[/youtube ] (remove space at the end of the second youtube tag)
As for the song above 6/10

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
5/10, eh not really my style.

And that was Young Jeezy not Kanye West, Kanye West only did 1 verse the rest was Young Jeezy. Also the beginning of the video is what the hood looks like lol, cops up and down the streets arresting gang bangers, gangs, and arguments, yup that the city for you I live in Chicago and seen it all but that's in the projects and you don't wanna live in the projects unless you wanna get shot or join a gang.

Years
5/10

Rap is my least fave genre but at least Eminem is there.

I'll just post this one for fun... but I'm starting to see way too much rap here.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
5/10 While I don't really like rap, Eminem is a pretty funny rapper.

I just heard that Foo Fighters are going on hiatus and maybe breaking up and done for. So have this song from them while I go cry listening to their music on this sad day. :'(

Years
4/10

I don't like that genre.

This may be my last post here with my old grey username, but I wanted to share this 90's classic with you. (Btw I was given Tier 4 supportership by Toujours)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 I remember you posted this before months ago , and for some reason I like it more than I did back then.

Rate this one from Bloc Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back