• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Who was the idiot that named YingYangShipping that? >__> It's YINYangShipping

And I swear I'll start eating eggs again just to get you people's mouths shut about MysteryEggShipping.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Who was the idiot that named YingYangShipping that? >__> It's YINYangShipping
Both Regeneration and AshPikastar xD
And I swear I'll start eating eggs again just to get you people's mouths shut about MysteryEggShipping.
It's the best shipping EVAR!

Maybe we should give a shipping name for Whatever comes out of it and Ash (That is unless he gives it to Iris)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So apparently Touya x N x Touko is "MonochromeShipping"?

But... I think I like "TrinitrotolueneShipping" better. TNT~ :] Because I don't see N quite fitting into "Monochrome".

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
So apparently Touya x N x Touko is "MonochromeShipping"?

But... I think I like "TrinitrotolueneShipping" better. TNT~ :] Because I don't see N quite fitting into "Monochrome".
Oh cool! :3

Wait, what? I can see it perfectly: MoNochromeShipping

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Who was the idiot that named YingYangShipping that? >__> It's YINYangShipping.

Both Regeneration and AshPikastar xD

Don't kill me. I found the information on the internet : O. They must have typed it wrong. -runs away-

Oh cool! :3

Wait, what? I can see it perfectly: MoNochromeShipping

It's not a bad shipping name. It's nice and long but it's better then what I came up with.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
That's either a bad pun or some weird logic right there.
Boring person
Wasn't a pun and was actual real logic, N fit's in perfectly. xD

Don't kill me. I found the information on the internet : O. They must have typed it wrong. -runs away-

"Smithers, release the hounds!"
It's not a bad shipping name. It's nice and long but it's better then what I came up with.
Your name wasn't that bad, just not very original.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
I found one for ya sheddy. :3

Overdose of chroma keyer though. xD

Ahhhh cool I haven't seen that one before! And I'm mostly excited about it because it uses newer episodes. Gosh, if I see one more video placing the end of that first Jessiebelle episode with "Everytime We Touch" I think I'm going to become a Youtube Admin and stike 'em down for violation.

What does this thread take steroids when I keep my eye off it? >__>

Rocketshipping.. is controversial. That's about all I can say. But I would personally prefer to support it. I mean if it weren't for Meowth, those two would probably do much better things in the woods than chase a Pikachu they should know by they they CAN'T CAPTURE... but that's another subject.

Call me crazy, but the shipping got cuter when the TRio went 'SRZBIZNS' ^__^

...'cause steroid use is illegal and can only be done clandestinely... and you've been very administrator-ish lately... ;)

O_O ... For some reason I was totally not expecting you to say you support Rocketshipping in any way. Yeah logical pairings!

What does 'SRZBIZNS' mean...?

I'd also like to express my frustration that we're not getting dubbed eps of Best Wishes yet. I mean, do we seriously need three episodes on the Ash/Paul battle? It's supposed to be climactic and all but really, I don't care much. Paul's still going to be a jerk regardless if he wins or loses.

And is it just me or is this thread missing the absence of some past regulars? Azumi? Missingnoresearcher?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Meh, Azumi is dead to me. Jun only hangs out around Facebook, which I incidentally don't go to much anymore.

...'cause steroid use is illegal and can only be done clandestinely... and you've been very administrator-ish lately...

O_O ... For some reason I was totally not expecting you to say you support Rocketshipping in any way. Yeah logical pairings!

What does 'SRZBIZNS' mean...?
Ew, every time I read 'admin' I read 'genius' which reads 'engineer' which reads 'lazy' XD Not necessairily in the worst possible way... but yeah. And isn't the point right for this thread to TAKE steroids?

Oh gee, You're not too far from being an old prune here and you're still surprised with how shipping here works >__>

Serious Business.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Looks like Sunday was quite the day...did I seriously just see you guys shipping Scott85 and Weedle from BMGF or my eyes deceiving me?

Ew, every time I read 'admin' I read 'genius' which reads 'engineer' which reads 'lazy' XD

Oi. I resent that remark. :S

Years
And is it just me or is this thread missing the absence of some past regulars? Azumi? Missingnoresearcher?
Meh, Azumi is dead to me. Jun only hangs out around Facebook, which I incidentally don't go to much anymore.
;_____________;
Azumi, my love! Where art you? :'(

Okay.. I came up with a name for Touko x N x Touya:
DoubleTNTShipping!

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
No. Stop making bad shipping names for anything that includes N. Make good ones instead. ...XD

HAHAHAHAH that AMV is brilliant, brilliant. Oh and yes lol...I read "A Day"-- well not all of it, probably not half of it 'cause I found it looooooong, kinda boring, and excessive honestly-- and I saw those comments. Goodness. Though I gotta say, my favorite line by far was when Ash said, "So, am I supposed to do anything with that?"

You and I are the only ones with any taste here, Sheddy, the only ones. One of my favourites was "Seeing a womans reproductive organ up close made Ash even MORE curious as to what he could do with it."

Meh, Azumi is dead to me.

:( Well, that is not very nice. I miss Azumi randomly snapping at people. XD

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
AdvancedK47 said:
Meh, Azumi is dead to me.

*stares, then silently whispers a "Yes!"*

Erm can we not discuss that fic. To me it was very funny cause of how stupid Scott made it. And he kept convincing everyone "this is how it works". Keep watching the pr0n, Scotty.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel confident that Ruby is referring to "A Day Inside May".

I still like my Touya x N x Touko name best. And not just 'cause it's mine.

Years
Are there any Misty X Brock shippers here? Once I forgot about Ash and watched an AG episode that was with Brock...(since he has a Mudkip) and after remembering all the things Misty was looking for...they make the perfect match... so.. Gymshipping...is my favorite ship now...and it can become canon... YAY!!! ^_^

No, it's gott be Ash and Misty! Brock chats up all the girls he likes, he doesn't done so on Misty.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Are there any Misty X Brock shippers here? Once I forgot about Ash and watched an AG episode that was with Brock...(since he has a Mudkip) and after remembering all the things Misty was looking for...they make the perfect match... so.. Gymshipping...is my favorite ship now...and it can become canon... YAY!!! ^_^

Oh I didn't realize there was a shipping on Misty and Brock. I do know there is a shipping with Brock and May but Misty and Brock would be a weird couple.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Although Brock would probably be cheating on Misty since he loves girls. I would feel sad for Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back