• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Double Posting

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
About the no double posting rule. Is it ok, to double post in fanfiction, if it's been a very long time and I still havn't got any replys to my story?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Only if you're adding a chapter to your story, I'm afraid D: Otherwise it's still against the rules.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
also what if it's not a new chapter, but I can't fit anymore into that single post, but I'm not done writting

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
If you can't fit your entire chapter into one post, then two is fine yeah. But other then that, the only reason you can double post is for new chapters~

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
thanks a lot for helping me, I'm always so scared that I'm going to break a rule, cause if I get 1 more infration I'll be banned for 2 weeks

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I think we should be able to double post within a 12+ hours thing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
What would be the need to double post in any other section that isn't one that warrants it? That's a rule I don't see changing at all in the near, or even distant, future.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
What would be the need to double post in any other section that isn't one that warrants it? That's a rule I don't see changing at all in the near, or even distant, future.

I agree, it was just a thought.

I'm guessing this is okay to be locked now?

Back