• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
solovino said:
icomeanon6: a short story, parody or "humorous" in nature, making fun of a Generation I or II glitch. Any of them... just for the lulz.
icomeanon6: Sequel to your parody fic. :P
After my self-insert went through all that trouble just trying to end the parody? NO WAI!

At any rate, if I were to go with more parodying it definitely would not focus on Gary Stu. I think I've gotten all I can out of that character. Maybe I could focus on Team Rocket, seeing as I mentioned them once and then just forgot about them.

How about this:

"Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It"

That story should have some genuine closure.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
How about this:

"Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It"

That story should have some genuine closure.

I'm just posting to say I approve of this idea.

Also, to respond to Feign by saying, "Well, Mystery Pokémon Theater 3000 is due for a new episode. Does that count?" If not, it's been awhile since I've written about Ash Ketchum, and for whatever reason, that boy only lets me write crack about him.

And to Asty: Yes, mistress.

Will come up with my list later. And yeah, the question's geared more towards the (current) regulars. Because it's more amusing to request fics from people who are probably actually reading this.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I'm just posting to say I approve of this idea.

Also, to respond to Feign by saying, "Well, Mystery Pokémon Theater 3000 is due for a new episode. Does that count?" If not, it's been awhile since I've written about Ash Ketchum, and for whatever reason, that boy only lets me write crack about him.

And to Asty: Yes, mistress.

Will come up with my list later. And yeah, the question's geared more towards the (current) regulars. Because it's more amusing to request fics from people who are probably actually reading this.

I'll be sure to read it, past, present and future. ;)

Ooooo on a side note, I bought my textbooks today. Now aside from having to spend money, they do look potentially interesting (I'd hope so, they will be my study material after all). I've glossed over my History of English book, as well as my Metaphysics book.

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
A parody about a psychotic inmate, jailed for experimenting on pokemon.
It may not be for me, but I could do that one. :D I won't though. I need to put out at least TRINITY chapter 5 before doing anything else.

Name currently active members of the FFL (as many as you'd like). Okay, now what would you most like to see them write? (Name as many ideas as you'd like, keeping in mind the writer's usual style/past works/whatever.)
I'm terrible at thinking up specific things for individual people (the fact that the only person whose writing I've read is Valentine doesn't help), so have this multiple choice prompt instead:

Everybody: Write a story about a (relatively normal, emo, psycho, flamethrow-armed, squealing) (trainer, ninja, clown, furret, fangirl) who one day happens upon a (injured Pokemon, secret military base, meeting between cannibals, an innocent wooden village, portal to another fandom of your choice) and ends up (helping the Pokemon, sneaking around, dying, BURNINATING EVERYTHING, meeting the character of your dreams). (Tears, Action, Blood, Silliness, Sex Happy times) will be (shed, had)!

And I am disappointed that no one has suggested anything for me to right. AM I NOT REGULAR ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE?! DO I NEED TO SELL MY SOUL OR SOMETHING TO BE CONSIDERED REGULAR?!

God, I hate you people.

Haven't I said that before?

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I wasn't aware that we were playing Mad Libs. XD

Hmmm how about this question:

If your character had gone to university, what would be their favourite course, and why? (If at this point your main character is unrevealed, then feel free to skip this question, or perhaps your character isn't very smart.)

Bay

Years
Bay: Use of the following prompts in a fic or one shot or poem: Bartender, math equation, Tubular Bells, Mew-Two, and a Poetic Death scene.
Tempted to do this challenge. D:

And Shrike, I' ve been trying to come up with a challenge for you, but nothing yet. D: Other people haven't been mentioned yet, so you're not alone. I might take up your challenge, though. :P

EDIT: WHY NINJAS, WHY? D:

If your character had gone to university, what would be their favourite course, and why?
Well, NE already mentions that considering almost all the characters already finished school and in their career paths. Bunny and Jacob favorite subjects are history and archeology, so Bunny's now an archeologist while Jacob is one too but also is a professor of History. There's a mention of Jenny graduating from a police academy, so now she's a police officer. You could say her favorite courses might be criminal justice and self defense. XD

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
txteclipse: a short Pokémon/MegaMan Zero style story like what was done with R-9WM.

Would you be satisfied for now with this quick concept drawing I made just yesterday?

Spoiler:

txty - GitS crossover, please!

Somehow I don't think a robotic, nude Gardevoir would go over well. D:

But man, two requests for science fiction? Has it really been that long since I updated Mastermind? *goes to check*

A year? He. Hehe. Haha. Ha. Wow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
If your character had gone to university, what would be their favourite course, and why?
My character Alise goes to university for autistic savants with a scholarship for the language arts, which is of course her favorite subject. She had hoped to become an essayist for the Community or to work for the World Library in Alexandria, but is transferred to an esoteric school in India and forced to undergo training in... less intellectual studies.

My other character, Daniel, would probably be a vet or in some other career involving animals. He's obsessed with the things, since they're all extinct.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
txteclipse said:
Would you be satisfied for now with this quick concept drawing I made just yesterday?

Yay! I'm happy! *squees* :)

Feign said:
Solvino: A poem on 'what if Aristotle had a pokemon' (to go along with the Shakespeare one I made)

A... a....

poem...

poem...

poem...

poem...

Oh my... looks like I'm in for some nights without sleep.

The idea is quite good (Aristoteles with Pokémon: I already have an idea for his Starter :D), but what kills me is to put it in poem form. I can barely put together a rhyme in my native Spanish so in English it can only be weirder and funnier (for you guys). I'll give it a try sometime, what's the worse thast can happen? Earn an entry in TVTropes' So Bad It's Horrible Good section? :laugh:⁵

Shrike Flamestar said:
Everybody: Write a story about a (relatively normal, emo, psycho, flamethrow-armed, squealing) (trainer, ninja, clown, furret, fangirl) who one day happens upon a (injured Pokemon, secret military base, meeting between cannibals, an innocent wooden village, portal to another fandom of your choice) and ends up (helping the Pokemon, sneaking around, dying, BURNINATING EVERYTHING, meeting the character of your dreams). (Tears, Action, Blood, Silliness, Sex Happy times) will be (shed, had)!
(emphasis by me :cheeky:)
Now that sounda interesting. And yes I'm aware I used "shed" back there. Don't despair, Shrike, we all love you, you know, in the way Lounge members... er... love each other?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
in the way Lounge members... er... love each other?
But, um... one Lounge member and...the moderator...and...

Never mind.

Astinus: Do a one shot with the other two legendary beasts being interviewed like how you did with Raikou
Fortunately, one of those beasties has an awesome personality that needs to be showcased more often. I just need to think of a story that it could tell.

Asti: A one shot of a romantic get-away between two Pokemon trainers on a beach (just because I thought of it just now).
Romance that's not my OTP? Blasphemy!

Unless Andy becomes a Pokemon trainer. Might be interesting to poke around with.

The only one that goes to university for actual learning purposes (other certain people just lie about their schooling) enjoys business classes. I don't get her, but that's what she does.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
To answer my own question...

Name currently active members of the FFL (as many as you'd like). Okay, now what would you most like to see them write? (Name as many ideas as you'd like, keeping in mind the writer's usual style/past works/whatever.)

Giratina: In the words of one of my dear friends in response to an original fic I wrote, "Needs more apocalypse. :(" More psychotic legendaries, plz? Preferably of the cute variety?

Shrike: If I recall correctly, m'dear, you are a fellow sci-fi fan. So. Pokémon + spaceship = ?

txteclipse: Latias x Latios fluff. (Yes, it's twincest. If that makes you uncomfortable, some cutesy scene between them.)

Feign: OT crackfic.

icomeanon6: That approval note? ...Yeah.

The rest of you: The FFL gets transported to the Pokémon world. Unless, of course, I come up with something better to offer.

Feign said:
I wasn't aware that we were playing Mad Libs. XD

I feel like this should be expanded upon.

Out of all of my characters who actually went to college, most of them probably camped out in the science buildings. A number of them were into a branch of biology of some sort, if not computer engineering. Or both, in the case of a certain handful who probably didn't sleep at all in those four years.

Astinus said:
Unless Andy becomes a Pokemon trainer. Might be interesting to poke around with.

I approve wholeheartedly with this idea. Professor Oak will be heavily confused when Andy finds he has to use a door.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Bay: A one-shot/short story where Lisa and Jenny team up to investigate a Pokemon smuggling ring. Bunny should make a cameo appearance, as should Lisa's nemesis, Fred the Dog Master.

For everyone else, your prompt is: Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

Lisa did attend a university. She majored in Mathematics, with minors in Computer Engineering (or was it Computer Science lol) and Chemistry.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
My protagonist, Bevan, would probably like something from one of the sciences. It's very objective, so he wouldn't be subjected to the arbitrariness of university teachers. Of course, university's now off the tables for him, considering his situation. :P

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Oh my...

That was suggested twice. Errr... >.> What exactly is a crackfic? If it involves me being under influence while writing, well that can't be done. Otherwise, sounds intriguing.

Mad Libs is a game meant for two players. A passage is already predetermined however, adjectives, nouns, verbs, adverbs, and the odd mis. have been purposely left out. Thus one friend will ask another to suggest a noun (as an example), then lulz should ensue when read back.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
For crackfics, you don't have to be actually under the influence, but you have to write as if you were under it. :P

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
For crackfics, you don't have to be under the influence, but you have to write as if you were under it. :P

*insert evil laugh here*

Oh really...? XD

Ironically, despite the fact I don't drink, or do drugs, my friends and coworkers tell me me that they wonder what I would be like if I did use any of the above. This is because irl(?), I am like the eccentric man, who is a bit too naive for his own good. XD

Though when I think about it, I swear the fic might turn ou to be an amalgamation of a bunch of internet memes. Though I'd have to be more creative than that...

Pokemon youtube poop is a good start though.

Ideas be poppin' in mah headz though ;)

EDIT: Remind me to read up on Alice in Wonderland XD

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Just out of curiosity,

What's the current wordcount on your active chaptered fics?

On DSi atm, so not sure, perhaps just over 1000 (9000!!!!!!!!11) words, but that is just for chapter 2. For some reason, I don't keep the same fic in one word document.

Anywat, off to bed

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
OH MAH GAWD GAIZ. I'm gonna have to read through all this soon. For now, just the last page.

If your character had gone to university, what would be their favourite course, and why? Tyson's already stated he wants to pursue a career in forensics. I'm not sure what courses you'd need for that, but I'd say Chemistry and Criminology for starters. Haley? More artsy. She'd be going for a BA, probably with a double major in Fine Arts and Music? Something like that. She'd want Hons but not a PhD. She'd hate being Dr. Bach.

And yes, I originally planned to be on hiatus for a week to escape the madness for a little bit. Then my computer asploded (sorta) and I had to borrow Pich_u's laptop to log in. Now I have my puter back and I is the happiest kid in the playground. *goes to see if anyone has suggested a fic for me*

EDIT:
What's the current wordcount on your active chaptered fics?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back