• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Oh! I have them, but I remember getting a pack which had alot of overworlds along with some custom ones. Not that. I have them, really useful.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
It was a set of Overworlds with Wally Player set and some gary ones too. I remeber having it but its gone so I can't remeber what I'm looking for. lol.

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
I'm requesting a Trainer card script without badges!
I'm going to make a new menu for badge~
Can you all help me?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Does anyone have a World Tournament Overworld Set of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh? If so, can it be in RPG XP charset format? Much Appricated.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to make a design menu in pokemon essential version 9

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Can anyone give me HG/SS or D&P tilesets?

Also can anyone tell me how to resize and make a tileset transparent which is downloaded.
I tried downloading deviantart but it is too small for pokemon essentials, so if anyone can tell how to resize it will help me alot

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Can anyone give me HG/SS or D&P tilesets?

Also can anyone tell me how to resize and make a tileset transparent which is downloaded.
I tried downloading deviantart but it is too small for pokemon essentials, so if anyone can tell how to resize it will help me alot
Even the Paint has this feature to double the image size. Put the twice as the file size

DPP Tiles:
Nevermind! Found it! ^_^
I'll share the link with everyone once it gets uploaded, okay?
Edit: It's uploading into my Dropbox right now. There will be an additional file I will include; an Extras folder, that will include more resources, and Platinum sprites! Look forward to it very soon :).

Extras.rar: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48415299/Extras.rar
GIVE CREDITS TO:
Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymotonian, milomilotic11, and Neo-Spriteman. For the Neo-Spriteman's Resource Pack in there, if you use it. If you use the 160A sprites, give credit to Give credit to Aeonos and Mastermind_X.

And here's what you've been waiting for; 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! Note: Give credit to these people:
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.

Now, here's the link, but you will be able to use it one condition: You give credit to the people I told you to give credit to!

GET IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am searching for:
Does anyone have the TherianLandorus, TherianThundurus, TherianTornadus, WhiteKyurem and BlackKyurem cries? (in .wav format)
I need them for the new forms :D

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Would someone be willing to take this font and make a .TTF for me? Credits will be given and it will be much appreciated!

font.png

Thank you,
Evil Arms

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Even the Paint has this feature to double the image size. Put the twice as the file size

DPP Tiles:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am searching for:

Thanks a lot for the HGSS tiles but its missing the door graphics, any link for that?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
After heavily pondering, I have decided to make my game HGSS style. The only thing I am missing is auto tiles and indoor tilesets (Not DPP). If someone can get me them, that would be great.

Years
I'm basically seeking as many HG SS tile-sets that are custom made. I already have the ultimate tile sheet. I'm missing things like waterfalls and such. I'm just looking for things that look different. Different pokecenter, pokemart, gym looks, Animated tiles, Whatever....

If you can help me out please send me a PM so this thread doesn't get clogged.

List of Things I'm Specifically Looking For:

1) HG/SS Cave Tiles. Something that has that cave color to map the Cerulean Cave.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I NEED HELP!

I need someone who can make for me Midi from KEITAI DENJUU TELEFANG 1 which i need to my game... I need music from.

- WILD DENJUU BATTLE
- PALAN DESSERT CITY
- ENDING
- T-FANGER BATTLE
And
- SANAEBA BATTLE.

Who can help me with it?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
After heavily pondering, I have decided to make my game HGSS style. The only thing I am missing is auto tiles and indoor tilesets (Not DPP). If someone can get me them, that would be great.

I can help with autotiles somewhat. Check out Rayquaza-dot on deviant art. He goes by rayquaza here. He makes amazing autotiles. They fit pretty much any ds style, and many of them are HGSS

Back