• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watermellonmadness

Cosmic Owl
Years
Hey. I havent bought any booster packs in a while, so yesterday I decided I needed some new cards.
I bought a 10-card Boundarys Crossed Booster Pack
Commons~Ducklett, Ratatta, Numel, Sandshrew
Uncommons~Charmeleon, Electrode
Rare/Rare Holo~Holo Lilligant, Holo Samurott, Raticate

Pinta77

That sounds like someone repackaged a pack. Did the pack come with a code card? If not, it was probably an altered and repackaged booster.

It didn't look opened/altered, but I can't think of any other reason this would happen. It did have a code card. I didn't try using it because I never use those.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hey guys i opened 4 boundaries crossed blister packs today! I got:
2 Rares:
-Victini
-Unfezant
4 Reverse Holographics:
-Numel common
-Swoobat rare
-Ducklett common
-Gloom uncommon
1 Holographic:
-Gliscor
1 EX pull!:
-Cresselia EX

It was my first EX pull ever so that was awesome. Heres a video of the pulls:

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hey everyone! Opened a dragon vault pack and i got some nice pulls most notably:
1 Dragonite
1 Haxorous
and the secret rare Kyurem!

Heres a video of the pulls:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sorry, not fancy so I don't have a video. :P Anyway, I got a small blister sort of pack yesterday featuring a promo Lilligant and a Petilil, so obviously I picked it up...for the Petilil. In one of the packs, I got this!

Spoiler:

So happy! I also got two Boundaries Crossed packs and got a Keldeo and another Petilil. Overall, it was worth the trip to Target. Here's hoping to more Petilil cards though. And I wouldn't mind a Victini.

aquavi

scintillating starmie
Years
Bought a Darkrai tin and 3 Dark Explorers packs yesterday. The only things of note were Darkrai EX and a holo Eelektross (From one of the DE packs). Pretty disappointing.

However I opened the Mewtwo and Rayquaza tins a couple of weeks ago along with some Pikachu promo 3-booster blister packs and managed to pull a Houndoom and Togekiss from Undaunted as well as Terrakion from that set with the gem symbol and FA Thundurus, Tornadus, and Reshiram... and the top half of Kyogre & Groudon Legend. So not bad on that front, ended up paying for itself unlike the Darkrai tin =)

Back to ordering singles from now on though methinks

Years
I bought 3 packs last night - 1 each of Boundaries Crossed, Next Destinies, and Dark Explorers. Nothing special, other than a miscut Kyogre EX and a reverse foil Enhanced Hammer from the Dark Explorers booster.

The miscut Kyogre EX:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
I opened 11 packs of Thunder Knuckle, it was amazing!
Tornadus ex
Tornadus full art
Thunderus ex
and a few rares! Very happy with those.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2012
Today I picked up my first booster pack in 13 years. (a pack of Black & White) My pulls were:

-Basculin
-Trainer: Professor Juniper
-Simisage
-Venipede
-Trainer: Energy Search
-Zorua
-Oshawott
-Tepig
-Gurdurr (Holo)
-Zekrom (Holo)

I haven't played the game in over 13 years, but the nostalgia of getting a booster pack tonight is tempting me into getting some starter packs and more boosters.

Last edited:

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Opened a spiral force and thunder knuckle japanese booster box
Best pulls
Thundurus ex
Tornadus ex
Shiny Garbodor
Heatran ex
Deoxys ex

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
I just started to get the cards again today was my first day buying some packs...

Got 1 Dragon's Exalted
Pulled a Rare Ambimpom *sad*
x 2 Boundaries Crossed Boosters
1st-White Kyruem *I was all happy but was only rare, not a holographic* :(
2nd- Holographic Charizard :D that made me feel better

and got a Promo Liligant BWPromo49 with my Dragon's Exalted starter booster thing

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Been buying booster packs lately, and I am probably going to buy some more soon. After that though probably not for a while. Nevertheless, out of the seven or so packs I've gotten I didn't get anything too great. My best ones (which probably aren't even that great in gameplay idk) are:

- Holo Reuniclus
- Holo Thundurus
- Holo Garbordor
- Victini, but it was the Psychic one so idk.

Other than that though got a bunch of Gothitas. I swear the time I get a pack a Gothita or any of it's evolutions I will be happy.

Years
Okay, before I post my picture of what I just got, this is now officially a "Look at what I just got!" thread for cool cards you've bought in singles that you want to show off.

Now then, onto my picture:
IMAG0354_zps93678809.jpg

I bought all these at a local hobby shop upon discovering it was one of the few in my area still selling Pokemon singles in any form. The glorious acquisition of the visit was the Victory Medal from the Autumn 2009/2010 Battle Roads (so basically in September of 2009).

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
I bought 8 packs of boundaries crossed today and pulled 2 holos (Scizor and Scolipede), a Celebi Ex (Which im really stoked on. Would have like the full art but still happy haha) and a Bianca Trainer full art. So not bad pulls :).

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
I just got into the pokemon TCG and picked several things this past week

Decks:
BoundariesCrossed: Cold Fire
NextDestinies: Voltage Vortex

And then 4 BoundariesXd boosters and pulled a Celebi EX in the first pack!!! :D I didn't even know it was that rare at the time!

I also really needed a vileplume or bellossom (to round off the evolution set) and decided to break my budget and grab one more booster (my 4th BoundariesX'd pack this week :P) and my rare was a non-holo bellossom :D

Unfortunately that's all I remember that I got right now ^^;

I'll have to update when I get in front of my decks at home.

I also ordered some singles off ebay... Just my favorite pokemon ^^; (stupidly I bought cards and then bought Voltage Vortex so I now have 3 pikachus and raichus V_V)

So Pikachu (rH), Raichu, Marril (rH), Growlithe, Archanine (H), and 4 Loppunies

I know they're all pretty common 8D but they're just my favorite pokemon/evolution completers and I wasn't planning to get as addicted as I am LOL. I figured I'd have one deck, a few boosters, fill in the holes, and be done ^^;

Yeah... that didn't happen.... I'm currently rabidly searching for a Psy/Grass deck theme deck >.<

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
So happy I got these bad boys from the City Championship on the 19th of Saturday ! Shame they're not in English but diversity is the spice of life !
Spoiler:

Shiny Bidoof

On fire
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I bought all these at a local hobby shop upon discovering it was one of the few in my area still selling Pokemon singles in any form. The glorious acquisition of the visit was the Victory Medal from the Autumn 2009/2010 Battle Roads (so basically in September of 2009).

Oh man, I need to find a place like that. Don't think there are any around here though.

Years
Oh man, I need to find a place like that. Don't think there are any around here though.

I thought there weren't any left around here when I stumbled on them in this store.

There's another store nearby that deals in singles, but they don't put them on display.

I also pulled my first Ace Spec from a Boundaries Crossed booster earlier this week! Unfortunately, it was Crystal Wall, but at least there was a normal Skyla in the pack!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Yesterday I opened 10 boundaries crossed booster packs.
Got Holo vileplume and holo Emboar, **** pulls.

This morning opened 2 dragons exalted packs, Gigalith holo and Rayquaza EX!
My first EX and I was so happy it made the 10 packs sadness go away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back