• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

Emulation

2.What other section/board do you want to learn more about?
Rom hacking more specific scripting

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
to get on some team rom hacking

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Not sure if breaking any rules here tbh. I did apply for the Art and Design section but haven't really done much there. At all. But this is something i'm VERY interested in as i received a DSi for Christmas :P

I'm not sure which section it would be. I want to learn all about EV Training/IV Training/Natures/Hidden Abilities and all things like that to make my Pokemon unique and valuable.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Anything to do with the above.
Again, anything from the above.

Years

i'm really interested in all boards but BW2 battling and trading seems to catch my interest

Role-playing section and hacking.

Meet alot of people and having fun

We have Jellicent♀ available for Black 2 and White 2, PlatinumDude and Forever for Battle Center, and Sydian, TwilightBlade, and Livewire for Trade Corner. :3 Would you like any of them since those three sections seem to be your primary interests?

Emulation

Rom hacking more specific scripting

to get on some team rom hacking

Atif should be open for Emulation, I'll get in contact with him and reply to you soon! Just make sure you don't only want an Emulation mentor to help you with your hack since they're supposed to be for helping you around the section. ^^

Not sure if breaking any rules here tbh. I did apply for the Art and Design section but haven't really done much there. At all. But this is something i'm VERY interested in as i received a DSi for Christmas :P

I'm not sure which section it would be. I want to learn all about EV Training/IV Training/Natures/Hidden Abilities and all things like that to make my Pokemon unique and valuable.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Anything to do with the above.
Again, anything from the above.

Sadly you can't change mentors, but since I was your original mentor and am a global mentor, I can go ahead and teach you about the Trade Corner/Battle Center since they have to do with IVs/EVs/training and the like. :3

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Oh joy :)
I am interested as EV/IV trained Pokemon seem to be the most traded. That or untouched special pokemon or whatever.
I look forward to chatting soon :)

Years
Hey guys, just made this today, kinda need help with the forum for makin new friends and stuff, trainin my pokemon and makin my star team

Years
Hey guys, just made this today, kinda need help with the forum for makin new friends and stuff, trainin my pokemon and makin my star team

You should fill out this form to apply for a mentor:

Or you can just say what section(s) you want to learn more about and I'll list compatible mentors for you. :3 But it seems like you'd be into the Battle Center, which is where you can get your teams rated and general team help, so we have PlatinumDude and Forever available for that if you're interested!

Mysonne

Pokeballin, no testes
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014

I'm interested in the battling board, mainly. I always thought it was cool how people could battle competitively with strong EV's Pokemon. I'd really like to learn since I'm at a loss for hobbies. If possible, could I have Forever as a mentor? I read some threads and it seem like they're the best battler here.

Maybe the entertainment one because I like and produce music. I'm also interested in writing Pokemon fanfiction but I probably need some guides to follow. Black and White might be cool also since I just bought the games and want to talk about hem.

Just have fun here and maybe accomplish something battling :)

Years
Hi Cirno, here is my application

I am mostly into learning about ROM hacking and anyway I can help with it. I am also a bit of a competitive battler so I would like to learn about that section as well if that is okay.

Well I guess some one, if they mind, could show me around the Video Game section, since I like video games :D, also, if there is an sort of art type of section, since i like to do things on Photoshop and what not.

I'm not quite sure, I guess debate would be cool, and as always I would like just to chill out, make some new friends and have a good time!

I will sometime be a little inactive sometimes because of school, but I will try to be active as much as I can!

Last edited:

Mewtwomew

The fool with the plan
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? None in particular. 2. What other sections/boards do you want t venture in and and learn more about? I'd like to explore ALL OF THEEEM 3. Are there any specific things you like to d while you're here? Pixel art, EV training tips, and just battle strategies in general, preesh.

Years
Hi Cirno, here is my application

I am mostly into learning about ROM hacking and anyway I can help with it. I am also a bit of a competitive battler so I would like to learn about that section as well if that is okay.

Well I guess some one, if they mind, could show me around the Video Game section, since I like video games :D, also, if there is an sort of art type of section, since i like to do things on Photoshop and what not.

I'm not quite sure, I guess debate would be cool, and as always I would like just to chill out, make some new friends and have a good time!

I will sometime be a little inactive sometimes because of school, but I will try to be active as much as I can!

Atif should be open for ROM Hacking right now as well as PlatinumDude for Battle Center. ^^ Hybrid Trainer and Captain Fabio are open for Video Games too, plus Derozio for Art & Design! Who would you like?

1. What section/board are you most interested in? None in particular. 2. What other sections/boards do you want t venture in and and learn more about? I'd like to explore ALL OF THEEEM 3. Are there any specific things you like to d while you're here? Pixel art, EV training tips, and just battle strategies in general, preesh.

So are you looking for a global mentor? I'm open to mentor you if you're interested, though Leaf Storm should also be open~ take your pick!

Years
If it is okay, could Atif be my mentor? Thanks, and one other question, when I think I understand one section, would it be possible to select a new mentor to show me around the other parts of PC?

Years
If it is okay, could Atif be my mentor? Thanks, and one other question, when I think I understand one section, would it be possible to select a new mentor to show me around the other parts of PC?

Sadly no, you can't reapply for another mentor afterwards. D: If you'd really like to learn about more than just one part of the site though you can always apply for a global mentor. Should I still contact Atif for you, or do you want to request a global mentor? Leaf Storm might be open right now!

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Art with pixels
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? battling + trading
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? meet lots of freinds

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Art with pixels
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? battling + trading
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? meet lots of freinds

Derozio is open for the Art & Design section if you'd like, and PlatinumDude for Battle Center as well as Livewire and TwilightBlade for Trade Corner. Take your pick. ^^

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Hello Im new I love spriting,art design,and playing roms. I know alot about the forgotten games of Konami,SEGA,Nintendo,and many more companies and publishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back