• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Least Favorite (or absolute favorite) Part of Fire Red/Leaf Green?

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
My least favorite thing about FRLG is the fact that it's a LITERAL remake. Which means: no new Pokemon until post game. And I'm not talking about encounters, which obviously have to be Kanto only, but it really sucks that Pokemon can't evolve Gen II/III Pokemon. I was building up happiness of my Golbat, only to fail at evolving and realizing it won't evolve until post game. That really pissed me off, since I really wanted a Crobat.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Favourite is Sevii Islands and it's not even close.

Least favourite is Mt. Moon/Rock Tunnel, just been through them sooooooo many times, gets annoying.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Sevii Islands are refreshing. Rock Tunnel on the other hand...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Least favorite part? Capturing 60 different Pokemon in order to go to the other sevii islands...

Most favorite would be the gyms. I loved going in there and battling other trainers and earning my gym badge. It's still a feeling of success and it feels good :P

Shikai

Fight for the name of Pokemon
Years
Well, to me when I was young, in red my favorite part was battling Gary. After all those battles in previous pokemon games I got a time where I could literally demolish him and his trap room technique

satotaku

Generation 1's last hope
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Most favorite : Sevii Islands
Least Favorite : Trainer Tower

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My favorite part of the game is going through Silph Co. I like being able to battle your rival, getting a lapras, battle Giovanni, and getting the master ball.

Least favorite part is definitely Rock Tunnel. While it's much easier to navigate than in the original version (if you used the original GBA) it was still a little tedious.

Back