• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ey!
Can I get a Squirtle and a Mudkip from you?
I live in europe, so whe should arrange a time when we're both awake to trade.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sorry about yesterday, I had some problems with internet. I can trade right now, as soon as you're done with the others, if you want. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2013
I would be really grateful if I could get any Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic and a Mudkip with pokerus if you still have one? I have limited access to wi-fi so it might take a bit of planning but let me know when you'd be available. My HG FC is 1679 3177 4126. Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Could I have a charmander, a Mudkip, Piplup and a Chimchar please? Dosen't matter which one but I wouldn't mind if one had pokerus. My friend code is 3225 5111 0696.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would be really grateful if I could get any Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic and a Mudkip with pokerus if you still have one? I have limited access to wi-fi so it might take a bit of planning but let me know when you'd be available. My HG FC is 1679 3177 4126. Thank you so much! :)

Sure, just tell me when is the best time for you to have acess to your wi-fi.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Could I have a charmander, a Mudkip, Piplup and a Chimchar please? Dosen't matter which one but I wouldn't mind if one had pokerus. My friend code is 3225 5111 0696.

Sure, you want all of them with Pokerus or only some specific ones?

I'll get on now, I'd just need a few mins to get it to work :) I'll wait for you in the room

Sure thing, tell me whenever you're ready :)

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually posted a VM on your profile because I wasn't sure if you wanted them all to be Pokerus infected :S

I'm still available for a trade tho. Are you?

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2013
I actually posted a VM on your profile because I wasn't sure if you wanted them all to be Pokerus infected :S

I'm still available for a trade tho. Are you?

Just the mudkip for pokerus, I could go back but I dont have a computer to check on things when I do, it makes it a bit hard I know, sorry. Just let me know when you're in and ready I'll go? (Just have to cross the street)

Back