• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
It took me like 20 clicks to get to Hitler. I either suck, or everyone is a liar about one digit records.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I got lucky and I got League of Nations on the second click and then Benito Mussolini on the third. Then I got Hitler.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Pokecommunity has appointed Toujours as the Fueher of this fine forum. Make sure not to get on her bad side or its the instaban for you.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hm, well tomorrow guys do you think we should assassinate the Emperor of OC&D?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mac keeps trying to push this into the Ides of March but I don't think anyone else gets it. They're all talking about Batman.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I get it and that's good enough for me. u_u Please let me live in my own little fantasy world. I'm happy and safe here.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If anyone is planning on assasinating Batman, I'll bring back my bow and arrow and suit up as the Green Arrow. If anyone is planning on killing Batman, they're going to have a bad time.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Razor Leaf has moved on... he left this plane of existence for something better, apparently. It's all up to you now, Live.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ides of March should be the DCC title, and I declare myself Nero the Burner of Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back